D-Chiro Inositol, a potent natural aromatase inhibitor

I

Inosebreathonly

Iron
D-chiro-inositol, an aromatase down-modulator, increases androgens and reduces estrogens in male volunteers
(https://www.researchgate.net/figure...reatment-on-testosterone-estradiol-T-E2-ratio)

20% decrease in estrogen and 25% increase in testosterone.. Seems good for me

DCI contributes to an androgenic environment, either by stimulating the biosynthesis of testosterone or by reducing its conversion to estradiol
PMID: 37111094

D-Chiro-Inositol’s action as "aromatase inhibitor": rationale and potential clinical targets

Increased androgens and decreased estrogens seem to confirm that D-chiro-inositol acts as an aromatase down-modulator

But you either gotta take Myo and D-Chiro Inositol mix at 3.6 or lower ratios or find pure D-Chiro Inositol (Chirositol) to actually get the androgenic benefits coz myo-inositol is actually estrogenic
40:1 ratio and supplementing with just myo-inositol also showed increases in estrogen

Btw I am taking 12.5 mg aromasin this is just to decrease estrogen a bit more, preventing any bone aging without getting side effects or spending too much money on aromasin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
how much d chloro insoitol need to observe the anti estrogen effect?

Probably between 400 and 1500 mg
i thought myo inositol only increased estrogen in women, ig not. It seems to be progestogenic though, that can decrease testosterone as well

i thought myo inositol only increased estrogen in women, ig not. It seems to be progestogenic though, that can decrease testosterone as well
Myo inositol slightly increases aromatase activity and estrogen levels in men, can slightly increase testosterone too but due to the down regulation of 5-ar, resulting in lower DHT levels

• +1
Reactions: Roninotrolling
cant find any pure dci or less than 20 :1 d chloro to myo insoitol stuff, its over

cant find any pure dci or less than 20 :1 d chloro to myo insoitol stuff, its over

A bit pricey

Also found that carob pods contain between 4-5.5 grams of D-Chiro Inositol per 100 g which is crazy and almost 0 myo-inositol, mogs all other alternatives
With just 20-25 g of carob pods almost 20% decrease in estrogen and 25% increase in testosterone👽

• Woah
Did you search with 3.6:1 ratio that is a very popular version
Also found this on E-bay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/353413666037
And some others on chinese websites
Also buckwheat seems to have naturally high levels
is there any info about if this is a reversible or irreversible inhibitor? if it is reversible we would have to be very consistent or else estradiol will spike

A bit pricey

Also found that carob pods contain between 4-8 grams of D-Chiro Inositol per 100 g which is crazy and almost 0 myo-inositol mogs all other alternatives
With just 20 g of carob pods almost 20% decrease in estrogen and 25% increase in testosterone👽
do u have any source in india or ships to india

carob pods are these good?

do u have any source in india or ships to india

carob pods are these good?

Carob pods seems like the best source tbh and their D-Chiro Inositol content may explain why they consistently increase testosterone levels in males in studies

• +1
is there any info about if this is a reversible or irreversible inhibitor? if it is reversible we would have to be very consistent or else estradiol will spike
I don't think there are any natural irreversible aromatase inhibitors and I don't think these type of supplements will cause a big rebound effect but being consistent would still be a good idea

• +1
Reactions: oppastoppathe2nd
iodine also has certain anti estrogenic effects, what are your thoughts on DIM and calcium d glucornate? those also seem to have anti estrogenic prop. DHT gel is aslo potently anti estrogenic

iodine also has certain anti estrogenic effects, what are your thoughts on DIM and calcium d glucornate? those also seem to have anti estrogenic prop. DHT gel is aslo potently anti estrogenic
Increasing thyroid hormones and reducing cortisol will decrease estrogen levels.
Iodine is also good for esteogen metabolism.

DIM and calcium d glucarate activate detox pathways of estrogen in the liver also a few studies saying DIM is also a weak aromatase inhibitor.
DIM and CDG are good if you have excess estrogen or constantly exposed to xenoestrogens.

Yeah DHT is unaromatazible and opposes estrogen but naturally increasing DHT by increasing the activity of 5-ar could be even better because it's reduces free testosterone which in turn decreases the aromatisation rates while exerting even more androgenic effects because of the conversion to DHT
Butea superba seems to be the best supplement for that it has tons of phytoandrogens and you can at least double your DHT levels with regular use