d size

is your dick

• above average length (of your country)

Votes: 57 90.5%
  • below average

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
average being a point and not a range ofc. it should be 50 50, but I'm pretty sure it will be more like 65 35

the poll is ANONYMOUS, so no point in lying.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Jigen
im average tho, idk if 0,2cm bigger counts

Jfl if u thinking below avr people are voting

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 23564, Entschuldigung and 2 others
average being a point and not a range ofc. it should be 50 50, but I'm pretty sure it will be more like 65 35

Looksmaxxers egos are too inflated to chose the “below avg” option. Even though if you measured everyone here erect dicks. Most wouldn’t even touch 6 inches 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GRIID, Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Due to me height my penis size is above average !

I have been blessed !

Have a nice day !

Does it matter if your are barely under average?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 19798
Does it matter if your are barely under average?
what is this question, if you're "barely under average", are you above average or below avg?

what is this question, if you're "barely under average", are you above average or below avg?
If yk math and basic eng you would know what i am talking about

dont know whats average in my country but i would say average

It depends on if you count Asian guys. If you remove them from the stats, the average rises a lot.

i don't know what you're talking about but it's not that deep. let's say avg in your country is 5.5" and you're 5.4". if there are 2 options, above and below avg, then obviously it's below avg

i don't know what you're talking about but it's not that deep. let's say avg in your country is 5.5" and you're 5'4". if there are 2 options, above and below avg, then obviously it's below avg
Well done yk what i am talking about. I am not asking that read my comment again.

at the moment 80% of guys think they're above average. point proven. niggas don't know how to measure their dick and think it's bigger than it actually is JFL

it can also be that studies on dick size include men from all ages, and zoomers have slightly bigger dicks on avg. idk I haven't researched it much, d isn't something I worry about

at the moment 80% of guys think they're above average. point proven. niggas don't know how to measure their dick and think it's bigger than it actually is JFL

it can also be that studies on dick size include men from all ages, and zoomers have slightly bigger dicks on avg. idk I haven't researched it much, d isn't something I worry about
every guy who get asked would say that he have at least 7 inches

OP never heard about distributions and variance. So he makes a non-sense poll thinking binary where it is not possible.

OP never heard about distributions and variance. So he makes a non-sense poll thinking binary where it is not possible.
My brother in christ i do not know what you are on about. In terms of barley under i was reffering to it in numerical value

my country’s avg is bout 14 cm i have 18-19cm varyin on erection strength

My brother in christ i do not know what you are on about. In terms of barley under i was reffering to it in numerical value
yes, those numerical values have a "spread". The point was that if u are within little from the average (plus or min doesn't matter) , u are still in the average. That's the thing OP is not considering.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22841
idk about this below average above average cope. if ur under 7x5 in it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25039
yes, those numerical values have a "spread". The point was that if u are within little from the average (plus or min doesn't matter) , u are still in the average. That's the thing OP is not considering.
I hope foids don't notice my 0.0000001mm difference from average penis length

Forum average is around 7x5.5 and that’s being conservative

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
I'm aware of that, but I didn't what to put 3 options (above avg, avg, below) bc it woudn't be clear at which length / percentile avg starts and ends. if in your country avg is 13.8cm, and ur 13.7cm, obviously you're avg statistically speaking, pretty much 50 percentile, but in the poll avg is a point so it'd be under avg. I just wanted to prove that much more than 50% of men think their d is above 50 percentile, which obviously is impossible

there u go the poll is skewed. No point in asking people. Only accurate way is measurements , and even then it’s not accurate since below avr people are less likely to participate

What's the fucking point in lying when the poll is anonymous? Over for you if you did

Whats the actual average size? 6?

Whats the actual average size? 6?
well it depends on your country, look it up on google. in USA I think it's something like 13cm or a little more

like way below avg ngl

This clearly shows that the official average is total bullshit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22253
How likely is it that 31 out of 36 people have an above average dick?
I don't know if you were dropped on your head as a child or something but a poll on a random forum isn't exactly statistical evidence.

I don't know if you were dropped on your head as a child or something but a poll on a random forum isn't exactly statistical evidence.
It's literally how mainstream penis size studies are "conducted" idiot. Anonymous questionare.

It's literally how mainstream penis size studies are "conducted" idiot. Anonymous questionare.
No it isn't only the shitty studies. Proper ones are conducted by a doctor measuring. Even if that were true those studies would still be more accurate than this poll for various reasons.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Looksmaxxers egos are too inflated to chose the “below avg” option. Even though if you measured everyone here erect dicks. Most wouldn’t even touch 6 inches 😂
I’m dickmaxxing rn brah, my cock gets thick and veiny when I clamp. I will become BCC

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen

You should have had the option average

You should have had the option average
I'm aware of that, but I didn't what to put 3 options (above avg, avg, below) bc it woudn't be clear at which length / percentile avg starts and ends. if in your country avg is 13.8cm, and ur 13.7cm, obviously you're avg statistically speaking, pretty much 50 percentile, but in the poll avg is a point so it'd be under avg. I just wanted to prove that much more than 50% of men think their d is above 50 percentile, which obviously is impossible

YOU Should have added average becuase even the people with a small dick in an anonymous poll would have lied.
so 80% of average are below average logically.
Even fucking astronauts are too proud of their dick size

6.25 bpel x 5 inch mseg 5.25 head and 5.25 base