Dad and mom fucked openly on the couch

HarshBDSMmaster

HarshBDSMmaster

One rep away!
My parents got pretty high and we were all laughing and dancing around our living room. They kept kissing each other and us and groping each other.

At one point my dad sat on the couch and pulled his boxers down, his dick was standing straight up. My mom laughed about it, felt it and then took off her sun dress and climbed on him. They started fucking right in front of us. One of my sisters thought it was gross and went to her room but my other sister and I stayed and watched them. My mom was riding my dad hard, he was holding her hips and kissing her breasts. I have no idea if my mom is on the pill but my dad finally squirted cum deep inside her. He made some groans and I could see from his face that he came.

My sister and I were just masturbating while watching them.

My sister had her hand in her panties. I got super hard and was touching my dick a lot. Afterwards they just laughed about it. My mom gave my sister a kiss and went off to join my dad in the shower. My parents have sex a lot and we hear them but I guess this changes things for us around here. Not sure what I should do next time they do that openly.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thugmaxxedwigga, N1666, JEFFSEID2.0 and 18 others
Eww incest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr2chef and HarshBDSMmaster
nice family gathering

• JFL
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
@WeiWei

• JFL
Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thugmaxxedwigga, Ascеnd, nordicfoidslayer23 and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, Uncle Dinky, whiteislandpill and 5 others
I got a semi while reading this tbh ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish, thugmaxxedwigga, nordicfoidslayer23 and 4 others
You should ripped your sisters pussy apart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thugmaxxedwigga and HarshBDSMmaster
tales from your smelly cumstained basement

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother, Uncle Dinky, True Paragon and 3 others
Woah that’s hot no joke I coomed to your thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2chevskuy and HarshBDSMmaster
Tales from bufleks gfs room
no seriously lmfao i'm about 70% sure this niggas just a larping freak with an incest fetish

but on the off chance that your not OP, u tryna do smth with your mom and sister after this encounter? as i'm sure you view them in a different light after it 😂

• JFL
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster and optimisticzoomer
no seriously lmfao i'm about 70% sure this niggas just a larping freak with an incest fetish

but on the off chance that your not OP, u tryna do smth with your mom and sister after this encounter? as i'm sure you view them in a different light after it 😂
Jfl obviously this didn't happen
Kinda hot if it did though. Obviously I would never participate as a monk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: True Paragon, HarshBDSMmaster and yeeyeeslayer

Whatever gives rep

• JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and yeeyeeslayer
Are you bigger than him?

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and HarshBDSMmaster
No pic no care
DNR

• JFL
History Fibbing GIF

• JFL
Jfl obviously this didn't happen
no shit like this does happen but it's extremely rare like incest does happen but it's just rare af and 90% of stories you read online about this shit are written by neckbeards with incest fetishes
>Kinda hot if it did though.
>Obviously I would never participate as a monk
translation : I find this hot asf but i don't actually guys pls don't think i'm a weirdo whose into incest :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and HarshBDSMmaster
Tales from the asylum for autistic downsyndrome individuals in lagos.

• JFL
translation : I find this hot asf but i don't actually guys pls don't think i'm a weirdo whose into incest :lul:
No I'm just a monk so it's against my principles to engage in sexual activity.

If I weren't though, then I would probably be there masturbating in the corner

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, yeeyeeslayer and HarshBDSMmaster
@Gengar is this behavior bannable?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe and HarshBDSMmaster
@Gengar is this behavior bannable?
no lol

incest is fine, lgbt content isn't however

there are many incestual users here and some who have even made entire guides on how to bang your female family members lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: descension and HarshBDSMmaster
no shit like this does happen but it's extremely rare like incest does happen but it's just rare af
It pretty much never happens as OP described. Parents don't just strip and fuck in front of their children (unless they're very young).
translation : I find this hot asf but i don't actually guys pls don't think i'm a weirdo whose into incest
He's obviously not a monk. He's just joking.

• +1
Is this a normal occurrence?? Or just a rare occasion?? Sounds fun tbh, mirin family:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
It pretty much never happens as OP described. Parents don't just strip and fuck in front of their children (unless they're very young).
in some fucked up incestual households it does, where the parents wanna encourage their kids to be incestual and maybe join in with them

there are some nudist families so it's not something that can never happen, yes it's rare asf sure

Bet the reddit cuck busted the hardest nut of his life while writing this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, HarshBDSMmaster and SoundnVision
horrible day to be able to read english

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi
in some fucked up incestual households it does, where the parents wanna encourage their kids to be incestual and maybe join in with them
I'm sure there are households like that. I'm just saying that incestuous activity is rarely as brazen as OP described.
there are some nudist families so it's not something that can never happen, yes it's rare asf sure
True, but there is a difference between being nude around your family and fucking in front of them. The latter is more extreme.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
wyd if u had a htb sister and she wants to smash

• JFL
Op writing this story:

30140477b9511f38674257df131cb817

• JFL
Reactions: infini and HarshBDSMmaster
My parents got pretty high and we were all laughing and dancing around our living room. They kept kissing each other and us and groping each other.

At one point my dad sat on the couch and pulled his boxers down, his dick was standing straight up. My mom laughed about it, felt it and then took off her sun dress and climbed on him. They started fucking right in front of us. One of my sisters thought it was gross and went to her room but my other sister and I stayed and watched them. My mom was riding my dad hard, he was holding her hips and kissing her breasts. I have no idea if my mom is on the pill but my dad finally squirted cum deep inside her. He made some groans and I could see from his face that he came.

My sister and I were just masturbating while watching them.

My sister had her hand in her panties. I got super hard and was touching my dick a lot. Afterwards they just laughed about it. My mom gave my sister a kiss and went off to join my dad in the shower. My parents have sex a lot and we hear them but I guess this changes things for us around here. Not sure what I should do next time they do that openly.
state of this forum

• JFL