Dad disowned me

SlavicGeneral

SlavicGeneral

Diamond
This is serious and not a larp so please don't make jokes, I'm broken.

My parents don't like the fact that I push my hair foreward to cover my hairline. My dad commented behind my back a couple times that I look dumb and like an idiot to my mom.

I told them I want to get a hair transplant and they kept saying I am not receeding and I am mentally ill. It's true that I am not receeding but my hairline has a bad shape so I mentioned that I will do it anyways when I have $20k. They started calling me crazy, insulting me and shit. My father threatened to beat me up multiple times and kept accusing me of wanting him to die and wanting to kill him.

He threatened me by calling ambulance and taking me to mental health professionals. He threatened to kick me out and stop supporting me both financially and emotionally (keep in mind I said I will finance the surgery not them).

Eventually he decided to stop any contact with me and disowned me, he's already informed his friends and relatives that he's lost his son.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, greycel, Ryldoo IS COPING and 11 others
just put the fries in the bag bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MA_ascender, JohnDoe, greycel and 7 others

My parents don't like the fact that I push my hair foreward to cover my hairline. My dad commented behind my back a couple times that I look dumb and like an idiot to my mom.

I told them I want to get a hair transplant and they kept saying I am not receeding and I am mentally ill. It's true that I am not receeding but my hairline has a bad shape so I mentioned that I will do it anyways when I have $20k. They started calling me crazy, insulting me and shit. My father threatened to beat me up multiple times and kept accusing me of wanting him to die and wanting to kill him.

He threatened me by calling ambulance and taking me to mental health professionals. He threatened to kick me out and stop supporting me both financially and emotionally (keep in mind I said I will finance the surgery not them).

Eventually he decided to stop any contact with me and disowned me, he's already informed his friends and relatives that he's lost his son.
this really happen actually .? or is this copy paste ,. or this happen to u .

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger

dnrd

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and BrutalMogger
this is so retarded to disown your son over a hairline lowering wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, whiteislandpill, watah and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: watah, SlavicGeneral and BrutalMogger
Chincel

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: watah, SlavicGeneral and BrutalMogger

it doesn't cost 20k

• +1
Reactions: greycel, watah and BrutalMogger
chad story act starts right now bro

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
this really happen actually .? or is this copy paste ,. or this happen to u .
Really happened. Pretty much over.

I mean it's not over I'm only even more motivated to looksmax rn, but tbh I hate having bluepilled parents. I strive to get my dad a Porsche when I'm rich, but never told him and it just breaks me that he thinks I wish him the worst.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel and truthhurts

always gatekeep surgeries jfl:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: greycel, NZb6Air and SlavicGeneral
Really happened. Pretty much over.

I mean it's not over I'm only even more motivated to looksmax rn, but tbh I hate having bluepilled parents. I strive to get my dad a Porsche when I'm rich, but never told him and it just breaks me that he thinks I wish him the worst.
were u from .?

fuck u dad . i talk to u inpm .

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and SlavicGeneral

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, sb23 and truthhurts

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, truthhurts and BrutalMogger
nah but seriously over hairline lowering is brutal af. it doesnt even change anything. Is it rly worth it losing ur parents over lowering ur damn hairline

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
It does from Thiago Bianco Leal, and I need only hairline work.
The best hairline artist in the world is Dr Pekiner and he doesn't cost 20k lol, here's his number +39392990517

• +1
Never tell your parents about plastic surgeries, hair transplants, or anything blackpill related. They will literally gaslight you to death and get angry for no reason.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, NZb6Air, truthhurts and 1 other person
nah but seriously over hairline lowering is brutal af. it doesnt even change anything. Is it rly worth it losing ur parents over lowering ur damn hairline
I thought about suicide and obsess over my ahir it stops me from doing anything in life. I felt like my parents could provide support because it seriously makes my life worse but nah just go the short end of the stick

• So Sad
I thought about suicide and obsess over my ahir it stops me from doing anything in life. I felt like my parents could provide support because it seriously makes my life worse but nah just go the short end of the stick
bro if ur not balding what is there to worry about? what does your hairline even look like?

bro if ur not balding what is there to worry about? what does your hairline even look like?
doesn't matter nigger, you should always gatekeep your looksmaxing to normie niggers, esp your parent

• +1
Reactions: watah, truthhurts and looksmaxxing223
I was born with a typical Slav hairline, which is not exactly square but more U shaped and I enver had prominent temporal points. I ascend so hard with those tweaks.

doesn't matter nigger, you should always gatekeep your looksmaxing to normie niggers, esp your parent
yea ive told my instant debloat method to like one person. whats funny is that its legit 80p to do :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
rickgrimesimsorrythishappened.png

• Love it
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
Your hairline is probably fine, you didn't have to do allat.