dad got mogged

S

segmt

Iron
so I was in the elevator w some other tall dude who had a kid
my dad was in the elevator w me
The other dad mogged my dad so hard

then I start thinking about my fucking shitty genetics, tried to sportsmaxx, can't even do that shit bc other people are taller, stronger, (or train more), or have more wealth to train more, maybe.
Height is probably fucking done and I probably cant reach 6' at all, face is like mtn, not enough at all if I dont have fucking heght and suck ass at the one sport I do.
Will roiding change anything for real? I did a shit ton of research anyway. Though ive yet to see a true roiding ascension, loox's mightve been just puberty. Im talking facially. Ofc I can put on more muscle quickly. but thats not the point.

The benefit of roiding right now is, sportsmaxx + frame, Face maybe. thats the question, will roiding even change shit, i dont rly believe it jfl

Iq is good but still its kind of fucking useless right now. Seriously its so fucking brutal acknowledging that ur getting fucking mogged everyday and that u suck ass at the one sport youve done for a long time

as a plus seeing your dad also get mogged and getting a reminder of literally inferior genetics (nd genetics as well)

Yeah but thinking ur dad getting mogged is retarded Ik, kind of funny how i think this way
didnt think this, i thought similar to blackpill since younger from shit i noticed but shit like mogging i didnt have a word to describe it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, starvecell, imthesupremecel and 1 other person
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, imthesupremecel and segmt
My dad has bad genes too but IQ mogs alot of people

I turned out to be ugly and dumb jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, imthesupremecel and segmt
Dnr sorry bhai but here is free rep

My dad has bad genes too but IQ mogs alot of people

I turned out to be ugly and dumb jfl
well idk for now but i turned out ugly and smart
though that smart part im not sure yet, there r some really smart mfs in school that win all the competitions and shit
though i never studied before so yeah prob gotta study for that kind of competition shit

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Loox started when he was like 19 I think