dad is 184 cm mom is 150-155 cm still ended up 167-168

kambally

kambally

Platinum
i thought i wouldve been 173cm its over for me i couldnt reach my genetic potential i dont know what to do

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sb23, exo, based_pakichad421 and 1 other person
Your dad is 5'2 Indian janitor, your mum just forgot to take pills and married that 184 cm guy afterwards.

Your dad is 5'2 Indian janitor, your mum just forgot to take pills and married that 184 cm guy afterwards.
no im pretty sure they are my real parents my facial growth is ended too jfl im gonna look like kid for the rest of my life idk how its possible

no im pretty sure they are my real parents my facial growth is ended too jfl im gonna look like kid for the rest of my life idk how its possible
If framelet, beardlet, twinkfacelet and dicklet, it's over for that height for sure.

• So Sad
Reactions: kambally
life is brootal my face is literally a 12 year old child its hard to believe that im gonna look like child for the rest of my life
blast roids

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
probably IGF-1 deficiency brootal nigga its too late now its....over...

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: armemann and wastedspermcel
probably IGF-1 deficiency brootal nigga its too late now its....over...
Palates are still open im gonna blast gh and ai to get the growth that i lost from accutane(probably extra 0.5-1 cm maks jfl)

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
i thought i wouldve been 173cm its over for me i couldnt reach my genetic potential i dont know what to do
it's not how that works. it depends also where u lived until this point and how did u diet/exercise/sleep.
my dad is 173 and my mom is 165 and im 177 but they lived in asia half of their lives before coming to europe, while i was born here and had a way better living conditions.
also i've read ur 15 so it's not over yet to have a growth spurt. dont eat too much junk food, exercise and sleep 7-8 hours a night, this is the only way to grow in height without (life ruining) surgery. Rest is basically cope.
if you hear someone being 193 while eating mcdonalds everyday i mean, blessed by genetics lol.

Maybe I was wrong then. What's your igf1 levels and bone age?
My IGF-1 was 172 minimum should be 175, I'm now at 586 and my bone age is 19 and I'm somehow still gaining height from the HGH jfl

• Woah
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Exact same height bro dad is 5'9.5 to 5'10.5 prime mom 5'2ish at prime and im still only 5'6

its so fucking over for u just kys alr

• So Sad
Bro ONG my dad is 185cm and my mom is 154cm. And im 190cm YOU SHOULD'VE LET THE OTHER SPERM WIN:p:lul:

• So Sad
Impossibile
maybe i have igf1 ,gh defiecncy i have all the symptoms but if i have that my bone age wouldnt be THAT old but it can be old due to early puberty anyways my gh levels got checked up and result will come in 1 month we will wait

• +1
Reactions: ectomorpher
yeah ofc.
1. money 2. face 3. height 4. Low bodyfat ( good physique)
you can get pretty much everything with surgeries (if you are not 150 cm and sub5 ofc) every unatracttive people needs to stop coping go er or just moneymaxx if you can there is no softmaxx can change your bonestructure jfl even steroids are insanely expensive

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing