Dad just called me and yelled at me for committing Zina (adultery)

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I told my mom that my girlfriend and I were hanging out and she told my dad that we were doing it in his house. JFL he doesn't know how much we have to go through to get a girl to fuck us and yet he's mad at me for finally having a girlfriend.

I told my mom that my girlfriend and I were hanging out and she told my dad that we were doing it in his house. JFL he doesn't know how much we have to go through to get a girl to fuck us and yet he's mad at me for finally having a girlfriend.
wtf, so he wants you to be a virgin till marraige or some shit? i though thtat only mattered for girls.

what a beta tbh,

ethnik parents are really something else, they all want there kids to be beta buxes and live a shitty boring life being a beta provider

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Hades, stuckneworleans and 3 others
wtf, so he wants you to be a virgin till marraige or some shit? i though thtat only mattered for girls.

what a beta tbh,

ethnik parents are really something else, they all want there kids to be beta buxes and live a shitty boring life being a beta provider
Basically yeah its prohibited to have sex out of marriage. Cucked rule tbh good thing I left religion years ago

lol didn't ur dad marry a white woman? how do his parents feel about that? tell him that..

lol didn't ur dad marry a white woman? how do his parents feel about that? tell him that..
Yes but he did a Mut'ah temporary marriage with her so technically it was halal (cuz he's Shiite). Let's be real though he was just as thirsty for pussy as I am, mut'ah is just an excuse to fuck whoever you want

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Yes but he did a Mut'ah temporary marriage with her so technically it was halal (cuz he's Shiite). Let's be real though he was just as thirsty for pussy as I am, mut'ah is just an excuse to fuck whoever you want
lol bro ur dad sounds so much more strict than my family

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
lol bro ur dad sounds so much more strict than my family
Yeah he's religious as fuck. If he didn't have the option of temporary marriage he would have fucked her anyway, idk why he's so mad at me lol

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
commit qutil ashurafa

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee