Dad measured my and my brother (BLACKPILL)

B

BoneMAXXING

Iron
Dad randomly got the tape measure out and started measuring everyone in my family's height.
Me: supposedly 5'8 (I thought I was 5'9)
12 year old brother: 5'6
Dad: 6'0
Sister: 5'4
Mum: 5'5

Why the fuck am I so short and my brother almost as tall as me WTF?!

How old are you? Also your expected height is 5'11. Your mom has latent manlet genes.

Last edited:
your brother is a future slayer

I am sorry buddy boyo

How old are you?
17, almost 18 (in about a month), my growth spurt was almost non-existent, and was only a couple of inches. Also at 12 I was much shorter than my brother is now. Probably because of shit nutrition, lack of breastfeeding, low GH, etc.

Did your brother hit his growth spurt early? Or was he always a tall kid. If the first, he's going to be a manlet. But it's really your mom's fault/you might not be at your full height yet. Your height is generally your (dad-mom)/2+mom's height+2.5. That's 5'5+6

poor goy :feelscry: ur dad is 6'0 and ur 5'8. :feelsrope: my dad is 5'8 and my mom is 5'3 and im 6'2 :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Blitz and CupOfCoffee
poor goy :feelscry: ur dad is 6'0 and ur 5'8. :feelsrope: my dad is 5'8 and my mom is 5'3 and im 6'2 :feelsez:
Fuck you you lucky motherfucker!
Did your brother hit his growth spurt early? Or was he always a tall kid. If the first, he's going to be a manlet. But it's really your mom's fault/you might not be at your full height yet. Your height is generally your (dad-mom)/2+mom's height+2.5. That's 5'5+6
Probably bs because kids with early puberty stop growing at ~15-16. He still would have 3 years under those conditions = ~15cm growth, which would result in him still being like 6ft. Most likely he is going to end up being around 6'2 though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Wish someone could create a genetic reroll...would be the richest man on planet..

manlet frustration probably is the saddest blackpill and most real one tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
No, he hasn't hit puberty yet. His voice is high pitched, he doesn't masturbate and he's already this tall. When he hits his growth spurt he'll probably be 6'0 by 14, and will grow to 6'2 like all my cousins and my uncles are.

Giphy

How old are you? Also your expected height is 5'11. Your mom has latent manlet genes.
I'm pretty sure I'm done growing. I'm almost 18 now and haven't grown since 16. (I remember telling a friend I was 5'8 when I was 16 years old lmao)

I'm just gonna embrace manletism and rope. Even lifts won't save me. I'm fully fucked.

I'm pretty sure I'm done growing. I'm almost 18 now and haven't grown since 16. (I remember telling a friend I was 5'8 when I was 16 years old lmao)

I'm just gonna embrace manletism and rope. Even lifts won't save me. I'm fully fucked.
Country?

manlet life is fucking cruel, 2 months ago i was 5'8, now I'm 5'10 frauding to 6'0 and the difference is fucking insane. Still growing, hoping to hit 6'0 naturally. if you're under 6'0 you will NEVER be a slayer, just a fact. unless jbw

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
manlet life is fucking cruel, 2 months ago i was 5'8, now I'm 5'10 frauding to 6'0 and the difference is fucking insane. Still growing, hoping to hit 6'0 naturally. if you're under 6'0 you will NEVER be a slayer, just a fact. unless jbw
I am a 5'9 ethnic with no zygos, crooked teeth and a bad eye area. Can I slay?

I am a 5'9 ethnic with no zygos, crooked teeth and a bad eye area. Can I slay?
If you have good personality and respect women then yes

Aren't you the guy with a 6'3 dad?

Tbh your brother isnt even big. I was 5'7 the day i turned 12