Dad trying to fight me

D

Deleted member 21278

Som en ensom borg
Let this faggot try I'll stab him his fucking neck I don't care about the consequences

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, rand anon, .... and 4 others
Old motherfucker really thinks he's scary

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, ascension, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
fuck his ass infront of your mom to assert dominance

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member, currylightskin and 3 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 17791
Uppercut the mothefucker, dislocate his dentures

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
battle of the subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Nisse, Deleted member 19174 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
a swift kick in the ribs should do the job

The guy said that he would "take it outside" because he didn't clarify which seat I should get in

Damn I fought my dad aswell and abandoned him. 95% of this forum has some sort of mental issues or familial issues, almost like we are an online mental asylum

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and thereallegend
Can't be the man of your house until you beat up your dad. Good on you guys!

Let this faggot try I'll stab him his fucking neck I don't care about the consequences
Over for you if you could beat your father in a fight as a teen. You got sh*t genes. You'll grow into the same weak man that he is.

• +1
Reactions: Nisse, subhuman to mtn and thereallegend
Over for you if you could beat your father in a fight as a teen. You got sh*t genes. You'll grow into the same weak man that he is.
I could only beat him after gymcelling when i was 18 and he was 47, but the thing is he is like 6'1 87kg and I was 5'10 77kg at the time.

I could only beat him after gymcelling when i was 18 and he was 47, but the thing is he is like 6'1 87kg and I was 5'10 77kg at the time.
So? Jfl trained fighters in bantamweight divesion can still whoop his ass height doesn’t matter

So? Jfl trained fighters in bantamweight divesion can still whoop his ass height doesn’t matter
Bruh of course they can. I don't think you got the point bro. The point was its over for you if you could beat your father as a "teen". Wtf are you even talking about?? Where is this trained fighters talking come from.

Bruh of course they can. I don't think you got the point bro. The point was its over for you if you could beat your father as a "teen". Wtf are you even talking about?? Where is this trained fighters talking come from.

Uppercut him so his implants dislocate to his forehead and reveals his subhuman ness and you will now finally understand why you look the way you do

The hate I have for my father is actually maniacal. If he thinks of trying to harm me I will murder him brutally.