Dad used to abuse and beat the shit out of Lil bro and mother

iam good boy

iam good boy

Be your own god.
Before Lil fucker was born
His dad

Dad used to beat the shit out his mom
At age two years Ramirez sustained a head injury with resulting loss of consciousness Subsequent to this injury, he began experiencing seizures and long staring spells. He was eventually diagnosed with temporal lobe epilepsy:lul::aheago::feelsgah:...
Which later then cucked bros amygdala and cracked its aura to aggressive high T rapist behaviour (masculine energy) also bro was young little good boii used to sleep on grave and masterbate to satan and his family member another retard teached him to use drugs....

Which lead birth to the lord

I wish somebody abuse rape me in my childhood I would been high T entity

@BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and BrahminBoss
based father

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
His dad

At age two years Ramirez sustained a head injury with resulting loss of consciousness Subsequent to this injury, he began experiencing seizures and long staring spells. He was eventually diagnosed with temporal lobe epilepsy:lul::aheago::feelsgah:...
Which later then cucked bros amygdala and cracked its aura to aggressive high T rapist behaviour (masculine energy) also bro was young little good boii used to sleep on grave and masterbate to satan and his family member another retard teached him to use drugs....

View attachment 2981336

@BrahminBoss

B u m pp

this is what you see when you enter hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, BrahminBoss and iam good boy
His dad

View attachment 2981336

@BrahminBoss

@fuxkdakikez do you have father Bhai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back