'Daddy Issues' isn't a real thing.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
When a woman keeps seeking out 'toxic, violent, unreliable, disloyal' boyfriends, generally also known as 'fuckboys/players', this is called 'daddy issues'.

A man (her dad) is being blamed for these sexual preferences. As is common for women to always blame men.

Having known many women with this sexuality, I've noticed it generally has nothing to do with having a 'good dad' or not. Women with good dads often also have this typical 'daddy issue sexuality'.

Therefore I proclaim 'daddy issues' don't exist. It's just normal female sexuality being blamed on a man, her dad.

Because how can women ever have any responsibility in life? That's misogynistic.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pandora, TechnoBoss, NumbThePain and 9 others
Real female sexuality is pure, that of angels.
If it has been corrupted, it is because of men and their disgusting views on women and sex. They are to blame.

🤡🤡

• +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel
bro, i used to shit on you on my last account. Im sorry. You're actually chill.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and mrriceguyreturn
Will Netherlands beat England in semis?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Costcosuperstore, WatermelonLover and 2 others
Will Netherlands beat England in semis?
not NT enough to watch football or care anymore.

its something people do with a group of friends here, which I don't have.

• So Sad
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Agreed but it’s not always to blame men, sometimes it just means a poor relationship with the father

Agreed but it’s not always to blame men, sometimes it just means a poor relationship with the father
I know women with good relationships with her dad, but a bad one with her mother. And they have the same 'daddy issue' sexuality.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, ChadL1te and Costcosuperstore
When a woman keeps seeking out 'toxic, violent, unreliable, disloyal' boyfriends, generally also known as 'fuckboys/players', this is called 'daddy issues'.

A man (her dad) is being blamed for these sexual preferences. As is common for women to always blame men.

Having known many women with this sexuality, I've noticed it generally has nothing to do with having a 'good dad' or not. Women with good dads often also have this typical 'daddy issue sexuality'.

Therefore I proclaim 'daddy issues' don't exist. It's just normal female sexuality being blamed on a man, her dad.

Because how can women ever have any responsibility in life? That's misogynistic.
Basically daddy issues is folks blaming womens mating behavior to seek out un=productive, fuckboys, players, violent, criminals on The father not teaching her better. This is stupid talk grown women are in charge and in control of their own mating choices and life choices.

Ive seen females get pregnant at a young age , then blame their fathers and say they didn't protect, and its their fault. Yeh like the father forces you to sneak out the house at 14 years old to smash un-protected the neighborhood criminal who robs stores.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Basically daddy issues is folks blaming womens mating behavior to seek out un=productive, fuckboys, players, violent, criminals on The father not teaching her better. This is stupid talk grown women are in charge and in control of their own mating choices and life choices.

Ive seen females get pregnant at a young age , then blame their fathers and say they didn't protect, and its their fault. Yeh like the father forces you to sneak out the house at 14 years old to smash un-protected the neighborhood criminal who robs stores.
it's completely retarded.

now imagine if the dad was controlling, he would also get backlash from people and society for not letting her girl explore herself.
this now is also 'traumatizing'. JFL.

men can do no good. Fuck this filth society.

Do lionesses have "daddy issues"?

Because they all love the same toxic, abusive, violent, irresponsible males.

927917fd8026b4b0d6f3b088d6948d19.jpg

In a more serious way, I've always hated that fucking term. It's nice to see people debunking that shit.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Real female sexuality is pure, that of angels.
If it has been corrupted, it is because of men and their disgusting views on women and sex. They are to blame.

🤡🤡
Yes.