🗓️ Daily Looksmaxxing & Accountability Thread 🗓️

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Welcome to today’s Looksmaxxing and Accountability thread! This is your space to discuss, debate, and share your journey towards self-improvement, whether it’s in terms of appearance, fitness, or overall well-being. Let’s make the most of today and keep each other motivated!

🔥 Goals for the Next Three Months:

• What are you hoping to achieve over the next three months?
• Be specific! Whether it’s hitting a target weight, improving skincare, upgrading your wardrobe, or mastering a new skill—share it here!
• Don’t be shy to tag fellow users or friends who might share similar goals or offer valuable advice. Let’s hold each other accountable!

✅ What Have You Done So Far Today?

• Share your progress for the day. What steps have you taken towards your goals?
• This could be anything from working out, trying a new diet, sticking to a routine, or making a new connection. No effort is too small!

🗣️ Debate & Discussion:

• Got a topic you’re passionate about? A new technique, product, or trend in looksmaxxing? Start a discussion and get feedback from the community!
• Tag others who might have insights or strong opinions to get the conversation going.

🏆 Encouragement & Shoutouts:

• Seen someone making great progress? Or someone who’s been a consistent motivator? Give them a shoutout! Positive reinforcement goes a long way.

📅 Plan for Tomorrow:

• What’s your plan for tomorrow? Setting small, daily goals can lead to big achievements. Share what you intend to do next!

Remember:

• This thread is a safe space for sharing and encouragement. Constructive feedback is welcome, but let’s keep it positive and supportive.
• If you’re struggling or need advice, don’t hesitate to ask. We’re all in this together!

Let’s get to work and make today count!

@skkrrrtcantdo

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, DarkAscender, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 9 others
So far today I have made some money at my job, I’ve gone to the gym which will help me gain some SMV

On Monday it is payday so I will be purchasing Mt2, minox and Elavator shoes

I’m looking to also book hair dye appt and be consistent with tanning (sunbeds etc) over next 3 months to eliminate my failos and hopefully achieve the goal of low Chadlite as many users have estimated I can soft max too

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, starvecell, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Welcome to today’s Looksmaxxing and Accountability thread! This is your space to discuss, debate, and share your journey towards self-improvement, whether it’s in terms of appearance, fitness, or overall well-being. Let’s make the most of today and keep each other motivated!

• Be specific! Whether it’s hitting a target weight, improving skincare, upgrading your wardrobe, or mastering a new skill—share it here!
• Don’t be shy to tag fellow users or friends who might share similar goals or offer valuable advice. Let’s hold each other accountable!

• Share your progress for the day. What steps have you taken towards your goals?
• This could be anything from working out, trying a new diet, sticking to a routine, or making a new connection. No effort is too small!

🗣️ Debate & Discussion:

• Got a topic you’re passionate about? A new technique, product, or trend in looksmaxxing? Start a discussion and get feedback from the community!
• Tag others who might have insights or strong opinions to get the conversation going.

• Seen someone making great progress? Or someone who’s been a consistent motivator? Give them a shoutout! Positive reinforcement goes a long way.

📅 Plan for Tomorrow:

• What’s your plan for tomorrow? Setting small, daily goals can lead to big achievements. Share what you intend to do next!

Remember:

• This thread is a safe space for sharing and encouragement. Constructive feedback is welcome, but let’s keep it positive and supportive.
• If you’re struggling or need advice, don’t hesitate to ask. We’re all in this together!

@skkrrrtcantdo
plans for the next 3 months improve hair thickness and debloat also maybe dye my eyebrows
I have already lost some weight and improved my style so far

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, NZb6Air, PsychoDsk and 2 others
plans for the next 3 months improve hair thickness and debloat also maybe dye my eyebrows
I have already lost some weight and improved my style so fat
How do you plan to debloat are you currently fat (20% and above)

I’m currently bulking so facial bones isn’t optimal but for my height and SMV goals I need good muscles and aesthetic physique to pull as I’m not pretty enough to be skinny JFL

I’m not great at fashion my brother will help me with NT could you share any tips for style maxxing ?

I will also dye brows and lashes - thoughts on getting them done professionally ?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and nathan
dye hair eyebrows black.
hop on halotestin.
pin MT2 to get nigger skin.
cut down to 7% bf with winstrol and anadrol.
fix my skin.
smash my zygos and chin to oblivion.
slay stacies

edit : get piercings and tattoos too
smvmaxxing innit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, NZb6Air, nathan and 2 others
PDO threads for my nasal folds. Following Orcs guide.
They have became more noticable recently, i’m not exactly sure why, i have been tanning a lot more than usual. I inject MT2 and plan to keep tanning. This may be a big reason as to why.
I know other users are considering using pdo threads too and waiting for my results first before they follow. Like @cromagnon.

Next 3 months i simply just aim to get leaner and get better at self discipline and eat less sugar / goyslop. These bad eating habits may also be a contributor to the nasal folds getting worse.

• +1
Reactions: nathan, Lev Peshkov, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
dye hair eyebrows black.
hop on halotestin.
pin MT2 to get nigger skin.
cut down to 7% bf with winstrol and anadrol.
fix my skin.
smash my zygos and chin to oblivion.
slay stacies

edit : get piercings and tattoos too
smvmaxxing innit
Love this keep me posted with Mt2

I’m currently skin type 1 cumskin tier and am hoping to get better looks and skin through tanning and changing coloring

Mirin the dedication to gym

What do you weight ?

• +1
Reactions: nathan
They have became more noticable recently, i’m not exactly sure why, i have been tanning a lot more than usual. I inject MT2 and plan to keep tanning. This may be a big reason as to why.
I know other users are considering using pdo threads too and waiting for my results first before they follow. Like @cromagnon.

Next 3 months i simply just aim to get leaner and get better at self discipline and eat less sugar / goyslop. These bad eating habits may also be a contributor to the nasal folds getting worse.
how is the mt2 going for you, you notice a big difference?

• +1
Reactions: nathan, skkrrrtcantdo and Lev Peshkov

I will potentially make a thread on the optimal diet red meets and potato’s indeed mog and should be staple foods for us looksmaxxers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, PsychoDsk and nathan
How do you plan to debloat are you currently fat (20% and above)

I’m currently bulking so facial bones isn’t optimal but for my height and SMV goals I need good muscles and aesthetic physique to pull as I’m not pretty enough to be skinny JFL

I’m not great at fashion my brother will help me with NT could you share any tips for style maxxing ?

I will also dye brows and lashes - thoughts on getting them done professionally ?
I plan on debloating by eating less, drinking more water and consuming potassium my current body fat% is like 15%
for style I just wear simple cloths that fit well and look nice
idk about the eyebrows part I still need to look into that

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Love this keep me posted with Mt2

I’m currently skin type 1 cumskin tier and am hoping to get better looks and skin through tanning and changing coloring

Mirin the dedication to gym

What do you weight ?
currently 83kgs or something, I'm also skin type 1 cumskin. I heard a lot of good things about mt2 so I'm checking it out

• +1
on day 4 of 7 of applying hydrocortisone to my nose in an attempt to shrink the skin will report back afterwards.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aber, ryuken, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
how is the mt2 going for you, you notice a big difference?
Massive bro. And i think it also makes me look a lot better. I will pm you face tommorow. It’s late for me right now about to sleep.

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and PsychoDsk
currently 83kgs or something, I'm also skin type 1 cumskin. I heard a lot of good things about mt2 so I'm checking it out
Yeah for sure in past I used in natural UV and had lots of comments face had a good healthy glow

Will be using sunbeds now with brother whom also is a looksmaxxer and both want to tan for optimal appeal, I’m around same weight as you but kinda high bf rn wanna be 90Kg for cut

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Massive bro. And i think it also makes me look a lot better. I will pm you face tommorow. It’s late for me right now about to sleep.
alright, happy it works wonders for you bhai
good night

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and skkrrrtcantdo
on day 4 of 7 of applying hydrocortisone to my nose in an attempt to shrink the skin will report back afterwards.
Please do! I am insecure of my bulbous look to nose and would be interested to see if this slims it !

Keep us posted !

I plan on debloating by eating less, drinking more water and consuming potassium my current body fat% is like 15%
for style I just wear simple cloths that fit well and look nice
idk about the eyebrows part I still need to look into that
Based proud of you bro, make sure to not cut in too steep of a deficit I have made that mistake many a times and won’t be making it again !

300 cals max cut

Lots of cardio and resistance training so you will be jacked not just skinny!

Hope it works out buddy!

• Love it
Please do! I am insecure of my bulbous look to nose and would be interested to see if this slims it !

Keep us posted !
there's a thread on it somewhere so I decided to test it.

if it doesn't work I'll inject deoxycholate later this year.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and Lev Peshkov
Yeah for sure in past I used in natural UV and had lots of comments face had a good healthy glow

Will be using sunbeds now with brother whom also is a looksmaxxer and both want to tan for optimal appeal, I’m around same weight as you but kinda high bf rn wanna be 90Kg for cut
lmk how sunbeds go for you, I'm scared to use them honestly. My skin quality is already quite shit due to acne in the past. and tbh once you get in the flow of cutting it gets easier and easier. Also mirin the family joining in on your ascension. Good luck bhai

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Lev Peshkov
there's a thread on it somewhere so I decided to test it.

if it doesn't work I'll inject deoxycholate later this year.
If you have time could you link that for me and explain the latter : ELI5 😂

• +1
lmk how sunbeds go for you, I'm scared to use them honestly. My skin quality is already quite shit due to acne in the past. and tbh once you get in the flow of cutting it gets easier and easier. Also mirin the family joining in on your ascension. Good luck bhai
You too bro, that’s what these daily threads are for!

I find myself doomscrolling and messaging niggas and surrounding myself with not the right things to be reading !

So everyday we will help each other with advice and tips and keep each other accountable

We can run challenges maybe small $10 donation penalty’s for people who don’t stay accountable and someone wins a jackpot every 6 months of so!

We gotta make it fun, useful and engaging for us

The only difference between us now and the best version of ourselves is staying consistent with our core beliefs and goals

• +1
If you have time could you link that for me and explain the latter : ELI5 😂

here's a follow up of someone else.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Lev Peshkov

Thank you brother I will have a skim through 😍

You too bro, that’s what these daily threads are for!

I find myself doomscrolling and messaging niggas and surrounding myself with not the right things to be reading !

So everyday we will help each other with advice and tips and keep each other accountable

We can run challenges maybe small $10 donation penalty’s for people who don’t stay accountable and someone wins a jackpot every 6 months of so!

We gotta make it fun, useful and engaging for us

The only difference between us now and the best version of ourselves is staying consistent with our core beliefs and goals
the positivity here is :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
smart idea bro, would be fun to have genuine conversations once in a while instead of 'nigger dnr kys you utter useless donkey faced brown shitskin'

• Love it
Reactions: Litekiller11 and Lev Peshkov

Yeah for sure looks good may as well give this a go! I will had to my Mondays bank holiday haul and keep you guys posted on my results!

Yeah for sure looks good may as well give this a go! I will had to my Mondays bank holiday haul and keep you guys posted on my results!
be careful topical steroids can cause withdrawal symptoms that last for months.

• Woah
Thats why im doing it, as a little bit of a hobby I’ve been studying psychology on Coursera I’d highly reccomend to my bros here in thread taking up a course instead of wasting time rotting aswell

Keeps things productive for one

When you need to come to forum for advice and tips this thread should be the new go to!

Only positivity allowed

I’m gonna have chats with mods to keep this daily thread as sacred as possible removing negativity and low quality to keep a good balance of useful stuff on the forums
the positivity here is :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
smart idea bro, would be fun to have genuine conversations once in a while instead of 'nigger dnr kys you utter useless donkey faced brown shitskin'

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kroker and PsychoDsk
I will research drug profile and consult with my doctor regarding it ! I’ll keep you posted bro

truly honest opinion, what do you think about bonesmashing?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and MA_ascender
Anyways boyos I’m on GMT Time I’m counting on UScels to keep this thread going overnight, engage with each other ask questions learn, post anything even if it sounds stupid it might actually help someone here !!!

Tag everyone useful aswell

But goodnight boyos

Let’s get to it,

Tmo I have got a gym session chest and triceps

Gonna have a meal w the family so bulking on easy mode

I’ll have a look to book an eyelash and eyebrow tint appt for next week

And I’ll get all my looksmsxxing stuff in my basket for Monday

💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Daily quote

"Success doesn't come from what you do occasionally; it comes from what you do consistently."

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and PsychoDsk
Anyways boyos I’m on GMT Time I’m counting on UScels to keep this thread going overnight, engage with each other ask questions learn, post anything even if it sounds stupid it might actually help someone here !!!

Tag everyone useful aswell

But goodnight boyos

Let’s get to it,

Tmo I have got a gym session chest and triceps

Gonna have a meal w the family so bulking on easy mode

I’ll have a look to book an eyelash and eyebrow tint appt for next week

And I’ll get all my looksmsxxing stuff in my basket for Monday

💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Daily quote

"Success doesn't come from what you do occasionally; it comes from what you do consistently."
you better hit your chest and triceps hard or I'm coming for you :cop:
bon appetit as the baguettes would say. Have a good night bro

• Love it
My brother has been trying it tbh

I’m not sure it works I had a lot of success with androgens for growing facial bone in late teens early 20s sorta time frame

Allegedly the cranial plane doesn’t stop developing into late adulthood so the potential for growth is possible albeit slower past 30

Another thing chewing is legit no cope

Will be buying falim gum / mastic gum as it actually not only increases masseter size it also helps IGF-1 for the mandible

I can’t find study rn as on cellphone but if you google scholar it hard chewing and jaw growth it’ll come up

• +1
you better hit your chest and triceps hard or I'm coming for you :cop:
bon appetit as the baguettes would say. Have a good night bro
You too my brother, I’ll update tomorrow after the pump !

• Love it
Oh shit nearly forgot to mention, can somebody make us a discord it’s a contingency if these threads I want to try and make a positive community to keep us accountable and support each other with our goals in addition to these daily threads, or something of a community chat like telegram we can maybe keep accountability and use the power of group persuasion to keep us consistent

• +1
probably doesn't work for spot enhancements due to the skin redistributing the force.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and PsychoDsk
“It means that team members accept that they are accountable 'to each other', which guarantees better performance and teamwork. Mutual accountability is a process by which two or more people agree to be held responsible for the commitments that they have voluntarily made to each other.“

Just like a recovery group or a fitness group we gotta all be accountable for doing what we sau

If it comes a core belief of ours that we can succeed and be the best version of ourselves just with some calculated risk taking and consistency any objections you come up with you can change your actions to get around them instead of validating the contradictory belief

Look up cognitive dissonance on Wikipedia and become aware of it so you too can change the way you think to achieve your goals !

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Today My tretinoin + Hydroquinone+ Sunscreen+Moisturiser+Cleanser finally arrived ,
I've finally finished writing and planning my Gym routine (Focused more on the upper body)
I am still writing and researching for a good diet + Gut health+ liver health
Practicing jutting , and fixing my posture
Will do :
Buy protein powder
Buy creatine
Buy hydrocortisone
Buy lifts
Buy MSM
Buy Magnesium citrate
Buy vitamin C
I will start hairmaxxing after I finish skin maxxing
Open for debate and tips will be appreciated

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Lev Peshkov

Official Discord everyone Join if you’re committed

Official Discord everyone Join if you’re committed

Today My tretinoin + Hydroquinone+ Sunscreen+Moisturiser+Cleanser finally arrived ,
I've finally finished writing and planning my Gym routine (Focused more on the upper body)
I am still writing and researching for a good diet + Gut health+ liver health
Practicing jutting , and fixing my posture
Will do :
Buy protein powder
Buy creatine
Buy hydrocortisone
Buy lifts
Buy MSM
Buy Magnesium citrate
Buy vitamin C
I will start hairmaxxing after I finish skin maxxing
Open for debate and tips will be appreciated
Sounds like a good plan what hardmaxxed are you looking to do?

Sounds like a good plan what hardmaxxed are you looking to do?
I am broke asf will go to uni next month,
I am still researching bonesmashing
Maybe after I graduate I might do a rhinoplasty and chin implant

• +1
I am broke asf will go to uni next month,
I am still researching bonesmashing
Maybe after I graduate I might do a rhinoplasty and chin implant
Mirin the plan consider financing it is a good plan if good ROI

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11
Mirin the plan consider financing it is a good plan if good ROI
Yeah that's why I am doing a lot of research and checking reviews here and in Reddit and in quora and in other forums, I am pretty sure I can do it and ascend if I do it smart

• +1
today i ate pizza took my supplements raged at destiny 2 for 3 hours and hit the gym.

Also my skincare regiment:
Facewashed
Benozyl peroxide,
clyndamcine
Moisturize
SPF 70

Night time:
Wash double cleanse
Adapelne
Mositurize

Last edited:
  • +1
today i ate pizza took my supplements raged at destiny 2 for 3 hours and hit the gym.

Also my skincare regiment:
Facewashed
Benozyl peroxide,
clyndamcine
Moisturize
SPF 70

Night time:
Wash double cleanse
Adapelne
Mositurize
Faurk good shit broski keep it up 👍

🗣️ Debate & Discussion:

📅 Plan for Tomorrow:

Remember:

@skkrrrtcantdo

• Woah
Current supplement stack.
Open to any suggestions saars 15FBAE74 BC37 4653 AE71 D6DEFF38FC2A

• Woah