Daily remainder: Looks are everything

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
I've just stumbled over a few posts on this site that claimed looks aren't everything in your life :soy::feelsuhh:

Really? When has this place become a bluepilled shitshow?

Let me explain it to you.

Looks = Everything.

It's starts right out the womb: Beautiful babies get treated better not only by their parents but also by the nurses etc. This is where your "personality" begins to form. Even other family members will take better care of children that look better, thus they'll have better experiences, higher IQ and so forth.

Thourgh kindergarten to high school you have mostly foid teachers who expose you to hypergamy, make no mistake about it, a white aryan chad with blue eyes gets allowed much more than some short mutt. Good looking kids will get better grades, better feedback, better everything and once again it's looks -> personality.

During puberty we all know that looks are everything and if you're ugly you will be brutally bullied and emotionally crippled for the rest of your life. While chad didn't do anything for school, fucked JBs from age 10 on and has tons of connections by senior high that help him get a way better job than any collegecuck could get.

Not to mention that the same behaviour will be interpreted very differently throughout life. If chad stands alone in the corner people think he's a mysterious genius, if an incel stands alone they will think he's about to blow up the whole place.

So it's looks × personality = everything BUT
Looks <=> personality so the equation is
Looks × looks = everything or
(Looks)^2 = everything which proves that looks are EVEN MORE important than some autists claim.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, BaldingBabyFace, KDA Player and 45 others
Autism

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ironjacket, Looks234, Deleted member 4946 and 6 others
That standing alone in the corner one is a good example and probably spot on now with the media etc.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Yerico7, thereallegend and 12 others
I've just stumbled over a few posts on this site that claimed looks aren't everything in your life :soy::feelsuhh:

Looks = Everything.

It's starts right out the womb: Beautiful babies get treated better not only by their parents but also by the nurses etc. This is where your "personality" begins to form. Even other family members will take better care of children that look better, thus they'll have better experiences, higher IQ and so forth.

Thourgh kindergarten to high school you have mostly foid teachers who expose you to hypergamy, make no mistake about it, a white aryan chad with blue eyes gets allowed much more than some short mutt. Good looking kids will get better grades, better feedback, better everything and once again it's looks -> personality.

During puberty we all know that looks are everything and if you're ugly you will be brutally bullied and emotionally crippled for the rest of your life. While chad didn't do anything for school, fucked JBs from age 10 on and has tons of connections by senior high that help him get a way better job than any collegecuck could get.

Not to mention that the same behaviour will be interpreted very differently throughout life. If chad stands alone in the corner people think he's a mysterious genius, if an incel stands alone they will think he's about to blow up the whole place.

(Looks)^2 = everything which proves that looks are EVEN MORE important than some autists claim.
Extremely based post from an Extremely based greycel.

Like the standing alone analogy and what u said abt how looks form your personality.

Followed tbh

Who's alt are u btw?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Baldingman1998, Acromegaly_Chad and 3 others
Over for latebloomers then that had shit puberty from high cortisol environment and only reach their looks potential in 20s.

There may not be many such cases but look at Gandy, it even fucked him over. He's still anxious and high inhib from the bullying in highschool, you will never recover from that.

Anyways ascending before you're like 23-24 might be just late enough for you to be not completely mentally fucked, it's a race against time

• +1
Reactions: xanny, Tyronecell, AscendingHero and 14 others
a little bit of ugliness is important for developing personality

most chads have negative IQ cuz they never trained that muscle

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ironjacket, Looks234, Deleted member 4946 and 8 others
op driving crazy :feelsohh:

a little bit of ugliness is important for developing personality

most chads have negative IQ cuz they never trained that muscle
manletism is better for developing personality

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14392, AscendingHero and 4 others
Is looksmaxing then a waste? What if a PSL 4 surgerymaxxes? Still not gonna have the positive feedback that the lifetime Chad has.

shit thread

My deformity shaped my personality, over for autists

not everything but about 97%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Tyronecell, AscendingHero and 11 others
:feelsgah::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854

Acromegaly behavior​

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
based and autistic.

very bad theory

attractive people sure may have some advantages, but generally put less effort in life -or arent simply the smartest-

nerds work harder and end up making more money....

theres no chads becoming millionares by themselves, without rich daddy help, the only ones are movie actors or singers, where personal image is very important, so those dont count

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7, thereallegend and 2 others
A5D23ED4 54F4 4C50 8F98 CB2C68760654

very bad theory

attractive people sure may have some advantages, but generally put less effort in life -or arent simply the smartest-

nerds work harder and end up making more money....

theres no chads becoming millionares by themselves, without rich daddy help, the only ones are movie actors or singers, where personal image is very important, so those dont count
Money only means so much...

Those nerds that work hard throughout school and college, completely missing out on living life and crucial milestones like JBs, gfs, partys, validation, bro friendships, social abilities, unforgetable nights, ...may eventually become millionaires at 30yo but they will never get back their lost youth

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 4946 and 16 others
Mods need to ban bluepillers. I cant stand them. People who are bluepilled are most likely normies or above average looking who never had to endure the suffering like subhumans aka sub-5 did. The thing is personality can make a difference in normies and above average looking people, but for subhumans personality doesnt matter cause they dont reach the looks threshhold. So it doesnt matter how nice you are, dark triad, charming, funny, intelligent. likeable, nothing matters. Also you can make money and gain status as a subhuman, but most likely the women will only use you for that and still will not be physically attracted to you and will only have starfish sex with you once a month. As a subhuman its ascend or die trying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, tiresome96, Deleted member 4946 and 13 others
Money only means so much...

Those nerds that work hard throughout school and college, completely missing out on living life and crucial milestones like JBs, gfs, partys, validation, bro friendships, social abilities, unforgetable nights, ...may eventually become millionaires at 30yo but they will never get back their lost youth

one goes uphill

other goes downhill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Yerico7, Deleted member 13588 and 2 others

Looks = Everything.

Over for latebloomers then that had shit puberty from high cortisol environment and only reach their looks potential in 20s.

There may not be many such cases but look at Gandy, it even fucked him over. He's still anxious and high inhib from the bullying in highschool, you will never recover from that.

Anyways ascending before you're like 23-24 might be just late enough for you to be not completely mentally fucked, it's a race against time

Are there any photos showing Gandy as a fat kid? Not doubting him but I am curious if he was just a little chubby or the level of fat that usually gets a lot of taunting.

Looks = Everything.

looks and nt is all that matters, personality means shit

nah not really, nt is perceived in body language, facial expressions and how u talk
And clothes and haircut. You gotta dress like a tiktok fag these days

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
ye that too, northface is the most nt in the uk, im not sure about USA
The fuck since when is northface trendy there it's an incel brand in continental europe jfl

The fuck since when is northface trendy there it's an incel brand in continental europe jfl
dont ask me mate, it became popular through roadmen thats all i know...

Looks can give you instant fame and fortune if you're on social media or discovered by the entertainment industry. It's possible for both men and women but mostly women.

Looks will make it much easier to hookup with women especially in the digital online dating age of today where online dating is nearly 50% of the dating market.

Looks provide the halo affect as well giving you more opportunities in life.

With this being said looks, won't help you with long term investing, long term relationships, running a long term business or having long term happiness. Looks are only skin deep and looks inevitably fade with time as it's only temporary. After your looks fade what will you have to show for your life?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, AscendingHero, thereallegend and 5 others
I'll be sure to tag you in my thread about why game matters.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
i"ve seen exact opposite almost most of the topers in my school/college life were incels and very high IQ and most of the good looking guy/girl were bad at studying/grades

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14392, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 10 others
Looks can give you instant fame and fortune if you're on social media or discovered by the entertainment industry. It's possible for both men and women but mostly women.

Looks will make it much easier to hookup with women especially in the digital online dating age of today where online dating is nearly 50% of the dating market.

With this being said looks, won't help you with long term investing, long term relationships, running a long term business or having long term happiness. Looks are only skin deep and looks inevitably fade with time as it's only temporary. After your looks fade what will you have to show for your life?
After your looks fade you are pretty much dead. I mean age wise

After your looks fade you are pretty much dead. I mean age wise

I don't know of any current studies on when people lose their attractiveness but from my personal experince I've noticed women seem to be aging worse than men and in terms of looks they're toast before they hit 35 where as an average man may still look good until 43-44.

Now if you're saying where you're looks have deteriated so drastically that you're attractive to almost nobody of the opposite sex well that may be in the 50's for women and 60's for men.

Obviously how you take care of yourself, diet, environment, etc plays a significant role but I find almost no women over the age of 35 to not be attractive at all and most women over 30 to no longer be attractive to me. I find women peak at around 20 years of age in terms of physical looks and it's mostly down hill after that.

This is a tough questions since it's subjective and lacks scientific evidence but from my observations neither men or women are even middle age before majority of their looks have fadded. That doesn't mean there aren't anomoly's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Deleted member 14392
I don't know of any current studies on when people lose their attractiveness but from my personal experince I've noticed women seem to be aging worse than men and in terms of looks they're toast before they hit 35 where as an average man may still look good until 43-44.

Now if you're saying where you're looks have deteriated so drastically that you're attractive to almost nobody of the opposite sex well that may be in the 50's for women and 60's for men.

Obviously how you take care of yourself, diet, environment, etc plays a significant role but I find almost no women over the age of 35 to not be attractive at all and most women over 30 to no longer be attractive to me. I find women peak at around 20 years of age in terms of physical looks and it's mostly down hill after that.

This is a tough questions since it's subjective and lacks scientific evidence but from my observations neither men or women are even middle age before majority of their looks have fadded. That doesn't mean there aren't anomoly's.
The average man does not look good at any point In their life

a lot of ugly people dont get ugly until puberty so the argument isn't really good.
personality and social proof matters more currently because the world is a messed up place atm and social security has an inflated value

Looks fade because of the agepill. Also did you miss the part about looks giving a halo effect and thus positive feedback loop? That is incredibly important for long term success in anything.

Looks fade because of the agepill. Also did you miss the part about looks giving a halo effect and thus positive feedback loop? That is incredibly important for long term success in anything.
yes aging was implied and the truth about skin aging is 90% comes directly from the sun. I use high SPF organic oils (carrrot seed oil, avocado oil, and cover up my face to prevent this.

I covered the Halo effect in more detail before. As for the positive feedback loops as a result of the halo effect this doesn't necissarily give one long term success or at least guranteed long term success. It depends on the field you're in. If you start to get rated highly due to looks as a mechanic and all of a sudden you get promoted to say master mechanic even though you're not proficient at the job. Eventually you will struggle to complete the required tasks and fail. Now if it's just being a model or if your job is relient on your looks (influencer, actor, etc and you never progress much in any other skills well then your career will still be short term because those looks will mostly be gone before 40 for most people on average.

Looks can get your foot in the door for some things but for majority of positions and careers your looks do little good for long term success. However, height and frame as a man can have more major benefits for becoming a CEO. Height and frame earns respect from your peers automatically and manlets are seen as inferior and can't lead. The height/frame pill for men in the business and dating world is brutal to say the very least.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
Most people look cute as children it’s when puberty hits when their deformities or good genes show themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Fear and subhuman incel

Looks = Everything.

Mostly true, but the education stuff is mostly wrong.
It's true that good-looking people get treated better, but you won't get better grades or a higher IQ from good looks. You will get a high IQ from your genes.

The Genetic variants associated with intelligence test scores tend to cluster in groups of genes linked with neurogenesis, the synapse, neuron differentiation, and oligodendrocyte differentiation.
This is still on-going research, but IQ is considered to be 80% heritable in young adulthood.
And this in turn predicts how well one scores on standardized tests.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946