Daily Reminder 6'2 is Not Enough Anymore

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type

Average white zoomer on campus is 6'2, ethnics and old people decrease the mean so much that the stats say it's 5'9.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Brootal, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
Than why do you keep attacking tallcels on .is if there height is literally the bare minimum?

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
Than why do you keep attacking tallcels on .is if there height is literally the bare minimum?
They should settle for landwhales

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23219
@heightislife198

Average white zoomer on campus is 6'2, ethnics and old people decrease the mean so much that the stats say it's 5'9.

ur 5’5 so ofc everyone looks 6’2 to u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Emiqrox, Detective, becomingnearperfect and 5 others
It's usually midgets who have the most absurd height standards, probably because they have some of the biggest pools to choose from with most guys also wanting a short girl in return.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 29581, ThomasJefferson and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and NerdcelThundercok

if this is true one potential reason is that she is so short she wants to be with a very tall guy so her kids are not short. most girls would be very content with 6'2.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Graham and ALP
Like what other being said short girls are usually the ones who wants the absorb height standards. Fuck them though

bro it's over if ur 4'8

Bruh he might just be coping about his actual height or she was just testing him.

I actually heard quite alot of girls teasing really tall guys (6ft 3+) calling them “little man” or “If only you were taller…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581

This this this.
Which of reputable leg lengthening surgeons offer LL for 6'2''?
Is Paley one of them?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Chadelite

No height for your face so I would not worry

It was never enough

Am I the only one who doesn't like short bitches?

There's something about them that feels inhuman to me. The proportions are off. They're like a child. They're usually a bit fat.

5'10 is my fav height in girls
Faggot detected

• +1
Reactions: Brootal and Deleted member 29581
Am I the only one who doesn't like short bitches?

There's something about them that feels inhuman to me. The proportions are off. They're like a child. They're usually a bit fat.

5'10 is my fav height in girls
No i just hate bitches in general

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
I’m ~6’1.5” / 188cm barefoot and this is true. When I’m out and see a guy 6’4”+ I feel like a child. On the plus side when a girl is <5’6” she won’t notice the difference in taller guys unless 6’6”+. But 5’8”+ stacies will notice.

Cope 6'0-6'2 is fine, 6'4 is when it becomes a halo, that's probably what the girl was looking for

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 32440
It's usually midgets who have the most absurd height standards, probably because they have some of the biggest pools to choose from with most guys also wanting a short girl in return.
No they are insecured because obviously they know their offspring would be midget like themself so they are subconsciously trying to upgrade their gene by securing the quality they are lacking the most from their partner.

The taller and better looking a woman is, the less they care about height from what I've experienced (or rather, they don't go on about it as much). I've been called too tall by women who were 5ft 5, then 5ft 1 or 5ft 4 girls say I don't look 6ft 3.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura and T50 Mogger
its over I am gonna have to start wearing lifts at 6'3

Cope 6'0-6'2 is fine, 6'4 is when it becomes a halo, that's probably what the girl was looking for
Nah dude you don't understand I need to be 6"10 pettamogger to attract a female or else it's over dude :feelsgiga: