Daily Reminder: Actions > Words

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Is it just me who realizes that SJW's and such always focus on people's words?

Like they say Donald Trump is a racist, but yet they have zero evidence of him discriminating somebody purely because of their race

Another clear example is someone who is sexist.

I dont give a shit how much a man talks about his wife in a negative way, if at the end of they day he listens to her every demand and always pays up

To me if some guy sat down and told me how much he hates " niggers and spics " but if he saw a black guy broke down on the side of the road and helped him without being paid,

he is a 100% better man than some virtue signaling faggot who pretends like he cares about everyone but never actually goes out of his way to help somebody else

Caring about words more than actions is a female trait, yet so many men today follow this to a T

• +1
Reactions: GymBro2000, CupOfCoffee and needsolution
high iq bro

I agree wholeheartedly with this post man. "Empathy" tends to be a feminine trait that involves mostly words and pretending to care, but really it's the things you do that matter most. For example, women say that they don't care about a guy's looks and they want him to be funny and respectful, but we all know that is bullshit for the most part, because their actions run contrary.