Daily Reminder: Chad mogs you at EVERYTHING

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Chad is better looking, taller, smarter, stronger. Chad is genetically designed to be superior at everything he puts his mind on. Chad can outcompete you at anything with 0 effort.

You can looksamax all you want but you will always be inferior to chad. You will always lack his nautral genetic predisposistion at suceeding.

Women don't need you. They can get chad, why would they bother with you? You are rich, so what? Chad is better looking and has the potential of becoming richer if he isn't already.

Just ldar or kys if you are not chad. Not even your phenotypically looksmatched girl will give a shit about you. She is having an orgy with chads and stacies as we speak while you are making morphs of yourself and preaching about procedures your will never do.

• +1
Reactions: badromance, Afrikancel and Hebbe wem
I have the same height as Chad, im musically superior to Chad. (like that fucking matters). My eye area is not too far from a lite chad.

But in litterally every other aspect? Brutal mog

I have the same height as Chad, im musically superior to Chad. (like that fucking matters). My eye area is not too far from a lite chad.

But in litterally every other aspect? Brutal mog

over

I was far stronger and taller than all my Chad friends, its all about the face boyo.

then they werent chads
Look boyo, if most of the people here stepped outside they would realise that the only thing that matters is your face and status not your height, not your body, not your clavicles and definitely not your fucking WRISTS. All of those things above (except your WRISTS) will add to the face, without the face being at least average, its OVERRRRRR

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Look boyo, if most of the people here stepped outside they would realise that the only thing that matters is your face and status not your height, not your body, not your clavicles and definitely not your fucking WRISTS. All of those things above (except your WRISTS) will add to the face, without the face being at least average, its OVERRRRRR

cope

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Chad is better looking, taller, smarter, stronger. Chad is genetically designed to be superior at everything he puts his mind on. Chad can outcompete you at anything with 0 effort.

You can looksamax all you want but you will always be inferior to chad. You will always lack his nautral genetic predisposistion at suceeding.

Women don't need you. They can get chad, why would they bother with you? You are rich, so what? Chad is better looking and has the potential of becoming richer if he isn't already.

Just ldar or kys if you are not chad. Not even your phenotypically looksmatched girl will give a shit about you. She is having an orgy with chads and stacies as we speak while you are making morphs of yourself and preaching about procedures your will never do.
brutal but true

• +1
Reactions: badromance
i iqmog chad

Chad might be better looking and maybe even stronger, but he's not taller and smarter most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back