Daily reminder for normies and sub 5s on this forum

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Your oneists smv (no matter her looks level)
IMG 5940

Meanwhile yours :lul::lul::lul:
IMG 5941

Yet you still think you have a chance with her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, watah, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
I actually did have a chance and that was the saddest day ever I still think of how different it would’ve been

She saw me looking at her so as I was walking behind her she was turning her head looking at my and smiling while slowing down so I could catch up to her

But my autistic ass decided to McQueen speed past her ass all I heard her say was WTF

I would go back to 2023 to change that if I could

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: goober55, truthhurts and Zenis
Nobody believes this but greycels,

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
I actually did have a chance and that was the saddest day ever I still think of how different it would’ve been

She saw me looking at her so as I was walking behind her she was turning her head looking at my and smiling while slowing down so I could catch up to her

But my autistic ass decided to McQueen speed past her ass all I heard her say was WTF

I would go back to 2023 to change that if I could
This might just be pure delusion tbh, smiling doesn’t mean anything but you still should’ve atleast tried

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
This might just be pure delusion tbh, smiling doesn’t mean anything but you still should’ve atleast tried
she had also tried sitting next to me the same day while she and her friend noticed me looking

she knew I liked her for the whole year we never talked much but would just keep looking at each other

Sometimes she would see me standing somewhere and she’d come very close and just chill there turning her head and looking at me but I was too scared to look back or start a conversation

Idk how I fucked it up so bad since she’s still the only girl I think about even with other girls

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Zenis