Daily reminder for oldcels that you will never slay a JB again

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Rip
Not for me though because I’m teencel :feelsgood:

I will literally fuck teenage girl these days as an adult men.
This is how we do in EU babe. Lol @ americucks with their age of consent being 18+ laws.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
This is how we do in EU babe. Lol @ americucks with their age of consent being 18+ laws.
Tales. I love seeing deluded oldcels on here thinking JBs will give 20+ sometning year olds a chance.

My last girlfriend was 14. I'm 21. People are not as hysterical about age gap relationships here.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, XtrovertNTnormalfag and Htobrother
Americans think inside a box. They can't fathom the idea that other countries don't follow their rules and customs. My last girlfriend was 14. I'm 21. People are not as hysterical about age gap relationships here.
Tbf we control Europe entirely essentially (assuming you’re a European), militarily and culturally so yeah it is a bit weird

Tales. I love seeing deluded oldcels on here thinking JBs will give 20+ sometning year olds a chance.
Men peak at 25-30 bro. Lol if you think your babyface with fatpads stands a chance.
@New Poster get in this thread ASAP.

Men peak at 25-30 bro. Lol if you think your babyface with fatpads stands a chance.
@New Poster get in this thread ASAP.
Im already injecting lipolab into my cheeks to dissolve fatpads
Don’t care didn’t ask. JBs are teencels rightful property gtfo
Inb4 oldcel says I will regret it when I’m in my 20s GTFO.

• JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
Can't wait for America to collapse.

Try to deny it will and prepare yourself for a debate.
What will happen in the future doesn’t change the present. You should be thanking me for rebuilding your country with the Marshall Plan after you retards couldn’t put the guns down.

What will happen in the future doesn’t change the present. You should be thanking me for rebuilding your country with the Marshall Plan after you retards couldn’t put the guns down.

You helped the Jews destroy Germany, then offered your shekels as a "solution". I'll run over you with my car, then take you to the hospital. Be thankful, goyim.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
You helped the Jews destroy Germany, then offered your shekels as a "solution". I'll run over you with my car, then take you to the hospital. Be thankful, goyim.
tbh true

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Once you're so old everyone under ~23 looks like a child.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
HAHAHAHHA LOOK AT THIS LITTLE BOY, HE DOESN'T KNOW 30 YEAR OLD MEN ARE REGULARLY FUCKING 18 YEAR OLD GIRLS, HE DOESN'T KNOW 17/18 YEAR OLD GIRLS ACTIVELY LOOK FOR OLDER MEN AND CONSIDER YOU GUYS LITTLE BOYS WHICH YOU ARE HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHA LOOK AT THIS LITTLE BOY, HE DOESN'T KNOW 30 YEAR OLD MEN ARE REGULARLY FUCKING 18 YEAR OLD GIRLS, HE DOESN'T KNOW 17/18 YEAR OLD GIRLS ACTIVELY LOOK FOR OLDER MEN AND CONSIDER YOU GUYS LITTLE BOYS WHICH YOU ARE HAHAHAHAHAHA
Dnrd I am busy speaking to cute little JB foids rn (who are in my age group so it’s natural) Dirty Nigger.