Daily reminder genes = everything

E

elyar123

Banned
keep coping with diet nofap mouthbreathing mewing smashing muhmuhmuh, look at this gigabbc slayer that grew up with no food in poor africa and started training at like 26

''Francis Ngannou is a Cameroonian-French professional mixed martial artist competing in the Heavyweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Ngannou currently holds the record for highest punching power ever measured by the UFC at 129,161 units ''

Attachments

• usa_today_10556861.0.jpg
    usa_today_10556861.0.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 110
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
What?
Shit bro I never knew.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Extra Chromosome, dogtown and 2 others
keep coping with diet nofap mouthbreathing mewing smashing muhmuhmuh, look at this gigabbc slayer that grew up with no food in poor africa and started training at like 26

''Francis Ngannou is a Cameroonian-French professional mixed martial artist competing in the Heavyweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Ngannou currently holds the record for highest punching power ever measured by the UFC at 129,161 units ''

you need some of undisputed's love

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dogtown, kobecel and 2 others
Just be born GigaChad theory

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
im the new king here @weissbier

@freakofnature that guy that chokes on badr haris cock ?

@freakofnature that guy that chokes on badr haris cock ?

yeah and hes promoter of environment > genetics propaganda, funniest/best poster across all psl sites

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
cope its 95% enviroment and 5% genetics i could be gigachad with optimal growth. Badh hari is prime example of optimal growth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt and Deleted member 656
just be me thoery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Absi, dogtown, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Just wear nice jeans theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
keep coping its 101 % genes badr hari was a skinny lanklet lol he just abused steroids and had good genetics for that

just be me thoery
did you grow after 17? i need to grow from 192 cm to 196 cm

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
keep coping its 101 % genes badr hari was a skinny lanklet lol he just abused steroids and had good genetics for thatView attachment 33944

I think I was 193 cm when I was 18 now I'm 195cm
you can grow until your 20 tbh
you are already tall enough

@kobecel i need too angus macaskill max

• +1
  • Woah
i didnt say he wasnt a low inhib ultra chad kickboxer lol he just abused steroids for his frame look how ubereem raped him and 1 year later hari jacked kicked his ass in k1 @JellyBelly
@freakofnature around 196 cm is perfect height

i didnt say he wasnt a low inhib ultra chad kickboxer lol he just abused steroids for his frame look how ubereem raped him and 1 year later hari jacked kicked his ass in k1 @JellyBelly

there's no perfect height, as long as your frame is proportionate to your height you want to be as tall as possible up to like 210ish mb over that its actual freak tier

the "too tall" argument only works if your lanklet with long limbs and narrow skeleton, if skeleton wide enough to match height its insane halo

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and kobecel
as if overeem isnt roided to fucking depths of hell, he came back and cucked overeem in 1 round
overeem pissed hot a million times

Look at your shoe size, if your shoe size is larger than your national average at your age (you’re Dutch right? Kanker bruh), then your vertical size isn’t at it’s full potential.

@freakofnature how the fuck did you grow so much from 21 to 23 and i ment that above 2 meter 5 ish you need to abuse steroids hard to have a good frame, just look at stefan struve, thats how a tall ass dude looks naturally , then look at semmy schilt that is the roided up version
@future chadlite overeem wasnt as skinny as badr hari to start with but he was obviously roided to jupiter
@JellyBelly its over my shoe size is 45 EU

@freakofnature how the fuck did you grow so much from 21 to 23 and i ment that above 2 meter 5 ish you need to abuse steroids hard to have a good frame, just look at stefan struve, thats how a tall ass dude looks naturally , then look at semmy schilt that is the roided up version

im extreme late bloomer due to fucked up hormones. when i started gym and eating clean + kcal surplus, i started growing. i looked like an estrogenic 60 year old grandpa when i was 20

• +1
mouth breathing is legit

daily reminder this is the future whether Chad accepts it or not

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
Genes is 90% of your look

The other might be losing bf%, skincare, and stuff

Do you think Alain delon or prime Leonardo DiCaprio stress about his body or his height? No he knows his face could get anything fame,money,women. This is the cold harsh truth that society trying to hide on us but we are blackpill so we already know about it

Genes is 90% of your look

The other might be losing bf%, skincare, and stuff

Do you think Alain delon or prime Leonardo DiCaprio stress about his body or his height? No he knows his face could get anything fame,money,women. This is the cold harsh truth that society trying to hide on us but we are blackpill so we already know about it
What has the lower part of your post to do with the upper part?