Daily Reminder: His GF during Ages 18-22 (No Money Years)

Z

zyzz007 returns

Mistral
Reminder some guys just have God smiling on them
Also his family is just middle class

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap, PrinceLuenLeoncur, deadstock and 6 others
that lazy eye tho

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
@Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Autismcel, Outerz14 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, psychomandible, watah and 6 others
She's a regular normal girl and he's a regular normal dude

What is so out of the ordinary here. He may be curry, but he's clearly Westernized. The cultural difference is not that much. I know autists here find it hard to comprehend but it is so, is so. They are both average and live an average boring life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, curryascenderr, PROMETHEUS and 8 others

What is so out of the ordinary here. He may be curry, but he's clearly Westernized. The cultural difference is not that much. I know autists here find it hard to comprehend but it is so, is so. They are both average and live an average boring life.
She is GL. And the guy is an LTN anf curry on top.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, uksucks, curryascenderr and 7 others
Gives me hope

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
IMG 6808

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, klip11, JuicyCircleSack and 3 others

Cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: zyzz007 returns and JohnDoe
she mogs him but dat lazy eye though

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, normie_joe and truthhurts
It’s the position of her skull relative to the camera angle causing that illusion
She literally has a pronounced lazy eye wtf are you talking about? I have one myself so I would know.

@Jason Voorhees
I found this curry's secret. She is not mentally ill @raleqtambrobret it is yet another brutal just be first pill. He met her and started dating her when she was a young 16 yr old JB and they've been together for more than 5 years. Blackpill not debunked This is why I always say subhumans should ascend in high school, form an LTR and stick with it @LuckyBeast @ShowerMaxxing @uksucks @NZb6Air

Screenshot 20240930 133003 Instagram
Screenshot 20240930 133033 Instagram
Screenshot 20240930 133046 Instagram
Screenshot 20240930 133158 Instagram

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: uksucks, curryascenderr, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
Outliers exist, what do you want us to say.
When one eye is looking off to the side while the other one is looking normally.
Look at her left eye.
I’ve been left on red/delivered by much worse too
Just be first pill ended me.

I found this curry's secret. She is not mentally ill@raleqtambrobret it is yet another brutal just be first pill. He met her and started dating her when she was a young 16 yr old JB and they've been together for more than 5 years. Blackpill not debunked This is why I always say subhumans should ascend in high school, form and LTR and stick with it @LuckyBeast @ShowerMaxxing @uksucks @NZb6Air

View attachment 3208534View attachment 3208535View attachment 3208536View attachment 3208537

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I found this curry's secret. She is not mentally ill @raleqtambrobret it is yet another brutal just be first pill. He met her and started dating her when she was a young 16 yr old JB and they've been together for more than 5 years. Blackpill not debunked This is why I always say subhumans should ascend in high school, form and LTR and stick with it @LuckyBeast @ShowerMaxxing @uksucks @NZb6Air

View attachment 3208534View attachment 3208535View attachment 3208536View attachment 3208537
@raleqtambrobret

Just be first pill doesn't exist. It's implications are that women don't have an evolved psychology to select for LMS independent of the herd.
Utter cope. Women always bond with first man they lose virginity too. It's been proven. Everyone remembers their first.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks

i hope you're trolling because the girl is easily HTN+/low stacylite (even without makeupmaxxing) and the guy is borderline high LTN.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: uksucks, Xangsane, NZb6Air and 4 others
Utter cope. Women always bond with first man they lose virginity too. It's been proven. Everyone members their first.
Bullshit. A lot of girls see losing their virginity like losing a quater. It's shameful to a lot of them so they try to lose it ASAP.

Women don't function as life long commited mates. Just be first is a figment of your imagination.

Damn so no betabux excuses. How will the cumskins cope with this Dravidian bull breeding that Aryan Stacy 😓

• JFL
Reactions: zyzz007 returns
Bullshit. A lot of girls see losing their virginity like losing a quater. It's shameful to a lot of them so they try to lose it ASAP.

Women don't function as life long commited mates. Just be first is a figment of your imagination.
No

• JFL
Reactions: uksucks and NZb6Air
I found this curry's secret. She is not mentally ill @raleqtambrobret it is yet another brutal just be first pill. He met her and started dating her when she was a young 16 yr old JB and they've been together for more than 5 years. Blackpill not debunked This is why I always say subhumans should ascend in high school, form an LTR and stick with it @LuckyBeast @ShowerMaxxing @uksucks @NZb6Air

i hope you're trolling because the girl is easily HTN+/low stacylite (even without makeupmaxxing) and the guy is borderline high LTN.
I can't cope with Just be first. I see shit like this everyday.

Good for him

She is GL. And the guy is an LTN anf curry on top.
She’s about a 6 at most but yeah he’s punching above his class he is a god Amoy get south Asians as an Ltn getting an MTN HE DID WELL

In UK most guys would consider her “HTB”

More proof that just be anything but white theory is legit in 2024
https://looksmax.org/threads/just-be-anything-but-white-theory-is-legit-in-2024.1169622/

The guy is luckmaxxed, reminder for everyone that is never over

• +1
seems like every time mufuckers post a white girl with a curry she's got a wonky eye

just meet girls with self esteem issues

suifuel for most ethnics

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin and Jason Voorhees
Suifuel I agree but why only ethnics?
Pretty much all ethnics won’t look good soft (young).
Most have to wait until they’re older before they look somewhat decent, so no JBF.

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin and Jason Voorhees
prime example of Just be first. he is sub-human they are also the same height JFL. He is also lower class seen videos of his house

• +1

Literally mogged by everyone in that top left pic

Rare to see a currycel winning. I bet he hides a BBC inside his pants. The only logical explanation.

In what universe is she avg