Daily Reminder It's Over If you Don't Have This

SwissArms

SwissArms

Gold
If you aren't making more money than your girlfriend/wife Its OVER 95% of the time she will lose respect for you or be the dominant person in the household. Women want a man thats better tharn here in many different aspects. My cousin is a NT manlet making good money, and he's litreally cucking guys who earn less than him by fucking their wives.

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent
Not if shes in love with you
Not if youre good looking

Many women in my family unfortunately are bread winners because theyre low iq and fall for looks or masculinity

Feminism achieved men earning less than women.

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
Gf ? Wife ? I don't have this so this thread is water for me, i don't care

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Also people think it's just about being chad this isn't true the most attractive women value status more
Not if shes in love with you
Not if youre good looking

Many women in my family unfortunately are bread winners because theyre low iq and fall for looks or masculinity
Yep, but that isn't the time 95% of the time most husbands are only attractive becasue they can earn when that aspect is gone then they don't have any desire.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Also people think it's just about being chad this isn't true the most attractive women value status more

Yep, but that isn't the time 95% of the time most husbands are only attractive becasue they can earn when that aspect is gone then they don't have any desire.
As they should. Its not fun being poor and genetics is a lottery anyway