Daily reminder: its so over

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
been through High school, being through college, been through second college, been through work. Not a single girl i met ever made a move on me.

Now, 25. Gottan give up on the dream of having 10 kids with an ethnic beauty, live in farm and milk the shit out of governement allowances.

Instead, gotta find a job so that i can fund my autstic incel hobbies. Hope that my sex drive will die out by the time i get a pension.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
been through High school, being through college, been through second college, been through work. Not a single girl i met ever made a move on me.

Now, 25. Gottan give up on the dream of having 10 kids with an ethnic beauty, live in farm and milk the shit out of governement allowances.

Instead, gotta find a job so that i can fund my autstic incel hobbies. Hope that my sex drive will die out by the time i get a pension.
Don't give up, my 30 yo cousin found him a 5/10

, my 30 yo cousin found him a 5/10

he just got lucky. there is less luck in the world than there are 8+/10 looks lul.

women are fucking relentless my dude. ba tha time i hit 30, even chad will b incel

he just got lucky. there is less luck in the world than there are 8+/10 looks lul.

women are fucking relentless my dude. ba tha time i hit 30, even chad will b incel
It's a chick from his village

Images

Sit down

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 209
What's ur psl?

i have gotten rejected by the ugliest girls in mine
Brutal bro.Nothing but the rope for ya.
I am in no village either.My future isn't looking too positive

ukraine maxx. thats my plan if i cant afford my surgeries.

will travel down to eastern europe, and do what has to be done.

ukraine maxx. thats my plan if i cant afford my surgeries.

will travel down to eastern europe, and do what has to be done.

by the time you can do this, west feminists will have "saved" these girls from their "suffering"

Your signature's funny, that you?

Gypsies? Their girls are rotten and they smell like shit (at least here).
they are not gypsies:sick: just girls from poor countries, i will travel to either ukraine / lithuania / russia. depends. I've also considered going to the mountains outside the big cities in italy, and finding a girl on a farm or w/e.

hopefully i dont have to do all this, but it's my backup plan. back to looksmaxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back