daily reminder not to use latisse for eyelashes growth

CopeTilliRope

CopeTilliRope

Bronze
just found another study on latisse side effects not only there is a risk of eye colour change / pap but now it has also a case report for DECREASING YOUR IPS yeah your read it correcly ( even tho it was used as per treating glaucoma in that case but still) that shit as the potential to decreasing your ipd

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2451993622002262 link to the study

so daily reminder that in 2K24 there is no safe way to improve your lashes and brows and the only way is ORAL min or massive dose of topicalgoing systemic or both at the same time

despite all the retarded guide for lashes growth here nothing works and the shit that work comes with a high side effect profile you either have to trade your skin quality or hair colour if you want mogger lashes

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and NZb6Air
just use castor oil

latisse decreasing ipd

nice joke

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Alucard69, Brootal and 3 others
just use castor oil

it doesnt work at all i'm talking about significant lashes growth thickening and darkening that actually look cosmetically relevant . you can't compare non existent from castor oil that the one you get using min or prostaglandine analogue .

latisse decreasing ipd

nice joke
read the study linked it does

he IPD change was monitored very closely via surgical microscope setting and automatic refractometry. The patient's IPD showed a continuous decrease from 61.5 mm to 59 mm immediately after restarting the use of bimatoprost for eight weeks.

but nothing surprising this forum doesnt know anything about hairloss / brows growth or lashes growth

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Yea facts don’t use Latisse unless you want really dark long thick lashes like me

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla, ryuken, SubhumanForever and 1 other person
it doesnt work at all i'm talking about significant lashes growth thickening and darkening that actually look cosmetically relevant . you can't compare non existent from castor oil that the one you get using min or prostaglandine analogue .
you can't tell me it doesn't work when it did for me i used to have short and only one row of lashes and now they are long and thick like 4 rows in thickness

Yea facts don’t use Latisse unless you want really dark long thick lashes like me
interesting how long have you been using it for? have you noticed pap or mild eye colour change ?what's your baseline eye colour? btw don't get me wrong latisse is the best for lash growth and iwhish i could use it

Do they work for brows?
yeah latisse is the second best options for brows with min with a good vehicle ( latisse being perfect due to the fact it causes zero irritation ) but overtime it would cause pap for sure

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Latisse is the only thing that works, all these cope oils are useless. The only thing I’ve noticed from latisse is thick and long lashes.

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69, SubhumanForever and CopeTilliRope
Latisse is the only thing that works, all these cope oils are useless. The only thing I’ve noticed from latisse is thick and long lashes
lucky you then i'm too scared of ruining my eye colour over long term usage 10+years as im seeing to many studies with blue eye ppl getting darkenning or anectodal reports but i would use it in a heartbeat otherwise

whats your baseline eye colour and how long have you been using it?

lucky you then i'm too scared of ruining my eye colour over long term usage 10+years as im seeing to many studies with blue eye ppl getting darkenning or anectodal reports but i would use it in a heartbeat otherwise

whats your baseline eye colour and how long have you been using it?
Don’t get me wrong I was wary about the risks before I started using, but I didn’t care much about the darkening of eye colour as they are already dark.

The only thing I was scared or was the risk of fat loss, but I just apply Vaseline around my eyes when I apply latisse and haven’t noticed anything. I’ve been using it for around two/three months everyday

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
Don’t get me wrong I was wary about the risks before I started using, but I didn’t care much about the darkening of eye colour as they are already dark.

The only thing I was scared or was the risk of fat loss, but I just apply Vaseline around my eyes when I apply latisse and haven’t noticed anything. I’ve been using it for around two months everyday
if my eyes were dark i would use it right now as i got a few bottle in my fridge ready . the fat loss seems more manageable . can i ask you if you noticed some significant lower lashes growth ? that's what i was trying to achieve and i'm not sure most latisse user get that. thanks

• +1
Reactions: N1666
if my eyes were dark i would use it right now as i got a few bottle in my fridge ready . the fat loss seems more manageable . can i ask you if you noticed some significant lower lashes growth ? that's what i was trying to achieve and i'm not sure most latisse user get that. thanks
Yeah makes sense, although if I had blue eyes I’d definitely still use it and take the risk. Long and dark eyelashes paired with blue eyes is such a massive halo.

I only noticed significant lower lash growth when I started applying directly to them instead of just the top. They seemed to respond more quickly than my upper lashes, it was crazy how fast I saw growth. I think most people don’t see growth on the lower lashes because they don’t apply directly to them, probably because they don’t want to rape their undereye fat.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
Yeah makes sense, although if I had blue eyes I’d definitely still use it and take the risk. Long and dark eyelashes paired with blue eyes is such a massive halo.

I only noticed significant lower lash growth when I started applying directly to them instead of just the top. They seemed to respond more quickly than my upper lashes, it was crazy how fast I saw growth. I think most people don’t see growth on the lower lashes because they don’t apply directly to them, probably because they don’t want to rape their undereye fat.
thanks for the answer man but you don't get some directly in your eyes by doing so? that seems risky

• +1
The other side effects of lattise is that if you stop with it , you eyelashes will be less thicker and longer then it supposed to be

Its trash, take oral minoxidil for the eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope and ryuken
Latisse is the only thing that works, all these cope oils are useless. The only thing I’ve noticed from latisse is thick and long lashes.
Oral minoxidil is much better

• +1
The other side effects of lattise is that if you stop with it , you eyelashes will be less thicker and longer then it supposed to be

Its trash, take oral minoxidil for the eyelashes
true but om will kill you litteraly and rape your collagen but yeah it gives crazy good results ( did 8 months at 5mg )

• +1
Nahh that is just a myth
did you actually do OM yourself? man i did it twice once at 0.625 up to 2.5 for 5 months then stopped and tried again for 8months at 5 mg and i had constant chest pressure that was unbearable and who took 2 months to clear up and it litteraly ruined my skin each time ( i recovered once i got off skinwise but it takes 3 months)

and for the record i can litteraly shower in topical min and get zero chest pain so OM is dangerous af