YkEAs9l

PSL 7
Stephen james portrait 2 HERO 2

PSL 7.5 +
Jordan barrett
CEFCB84A D01D 404C 87B1 07ABCB010256
Blamecox 20191225 191753 02
73425461 453763791948119 9152337341396135340 n

PSL 8 doesn't exist cause nobody is Perfect and It's okay not to be ok.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Ampere, Deleted member 6191 and 17 others
I agree. What PSL is Chadlite? Is it 5PSL?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, JackSparrow and Deleted member 5385
lol Gosling isn´t PSL 3.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6191 and 21 others
your psl 1 examples mog psl 2

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6997 and 9 others
over for below 5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Patrick Baitman, Chadeep and 3 others
lol Gosling isn´t PSL 3.
Why not? Long midface/nose, narrow IPD and pfl, non exist cheekbones narrow face, gay alien skull round prominent forehead, oppicital bone too prominent and round, high gonial angle and downward growth, short mandible, flat maxilla. Also poor frame- narrow sloped shoulders and wide hips/lovehandles (shoulder/waist ratio~1.25). He is statusmaxx by Hollywood and because he was on Disney with other stars like Timberlake or Aguilera.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 5292, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Thanks coach

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Why not? Long midface/nose, narrow IPD and pfl, non exist cheekbones narrow face, gay alien skull round prominent forehead, oppicital bone too prominent and round, high gonial angle and downward growth, short mandible, flat maxilla. Also poor frame- narrow sloped shoulders and wide hips/lovehandles (shoulder/waist ratio~1.25). He is statusmaxx by Hollywood and because he was on Disney with other stars like Timberlake or Aguilera.
Over for him.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Copeful and thecel
Peak autism

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and OOGABOOGA
Tumblr paqzteiD5c1wl5tc4o2 1280
Tumblr paqzteiD5c1wl5tc4o4 1280
Qoguntomcruise1996
991A6B4C5B53E41905

PSL 8

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 5292, Lapuig and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and MiroslavBulldosex
Anyway knows each PSL percentage wise?

Anyone knows each PSL percentage wise?
Like this PSL 3 Low tier normie Ryan Gossling.
He is like top 30%-40%.
Out of every 10 randoms dudes, at least 6 or more will look better or equal to him

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: THis rating scale OP post is rediculous. Ot's OVER for Ryan Gossling, OVERRRRRRR :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 906, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
the first 3 are 7.5 psl + yes , but the other ones no

PSL 8 = literally any curry

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and HighIQcel
He is like top 30%-40%.
Out of every 10 randoms dudes, at least 6 or more will look better or equal to him

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: THis rating scale OP post is rediculous. Ot's OVER for Ryan Gossling, OVERRRRRRR :feelswhy:

A 3 PSL is Jay-Z
Aaa7a2d409758189fad67bc8e25c50706b 12 jay zrverticalw330

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and MiroslavBulldosex
Antarctica temp tier iq thread and responses

have you all been huffing paint for a decade to seriously think users here are similar to Cavill lmfao absolute INSANITY

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Jeff Seid isnt PSL 7.5, he is good looking af but not Opry tier facially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 5385
He is like top 30%-40%.

Brother if he was not statusmaxxed he'd be 4 at best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385

He's 39 and looks fairly good for that age bracket

he'd be slightly above average despite his glaring flaws at a younger age like mid 20s, he has some sex appeal which saves him from being totally fucked

anyone saying otherwise doesn't leave the house often enough imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 6512 and inceletto
Are you Tom's bitch? You keep posting his images, be proud of urself for once man.

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
Are you Tom's bitch? You keep posting his images, be proud of urself for once man.
How did you relate being fan of Cruise and being not proud of myself you dumbass bitch

Jeff Seid isnt PSL 7.5, he is good looking af but not Opry tier facially
I was thinking also about frame- wide square shoulders narrow hips without visible pelvis, thick and wide wrists

How is this guy only a 6.5 psl
YkEAs9l.jpg

While this subhuman is a 7?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6475, x5oCrackL0rd-099 and 2 others
So I'm PSL 2.8

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
If you add a point to all your examples for psl 3-6.5 it’s more accurate

I agree with that more.

1 point up:
Going From:
comment_mrgi7wy8xcf93lwlhbzy8cnfj5kkquoo-jpg.463349

To:
aaa7a2d409758189fad67bc8e25c50706b-12-jay-z-rvertical-w330-jpg.463461

But what Moron would say that this is only 1 point difference:
->

That Gossling dude has sick color contrast hallo.

He's 39 and looks fairly good for that age bracket

he'd be slightly above average despite his glaring flaws at a younger age like mid 20s, he has some sex appeal which saves him from being totally fucked

anyone saying otherwise doesn't leave the house often enough imo

So, a normie. Right
I don't see other celebrity normies getting 1000's thirsty comments and 1+million views on a movies scene.
Ryan Gossling is Chadlite at minimum.
REMEMBER: Women decide how much PSL a dude is. Not men.
LOL @ asif out of 10 dudes, half or more look better o equal to gim. Out of 10 random dudes he will for sure mogg 8-9 AT MINIMUM.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406, Deleted member 6191, Chadeep and 2 others
I agree with that more.

1 point up:
Going From:

To:
aaa7a2d409758189fad67bc8e25c50706b-12-jay-z-rvertical-w330-jpg.463461

But what Moron would say that this is only 1 point difference:
->

That Gossling dude has sick color contrast hallo.

So, a normie. Right
I don't see other celebrity normies getting 1000's thirsty comments and 1+million views on a movies scene.
Ryan Gossling is Chadlite at minimum.
REMEMBER: Women decide how much PSL a dude is. Not men.
LOL @ asif out of 10 dudes, half or more look better o equal to gim. Out of 10 random dudes he will for sure mogg 8-9 AT MINIMUM.

Mirin midface and ipd jfl@u if u believe he's anything above 5 psl statusmaxxed cuck

Mirin midface and ipd jfl@u if u believe he's anything above 5 psl statusmaxxed cuck
He was rated PSL 3!!!!! By OP. And Not PSL 5. He was put as PSL 3, just 1 point above a motherfucking deformed guy.
If he was rated PSL 5, I would had said nothing. Because that's about his looks league.

BUT PSL 3 or PSL 5.
That's like a night and day differnce, I think.

Because PSL3, means, no girl will find you good looking basically.
Whereas as a PSL5 dude, You meet the entrenance looks Levels of most women easily.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, HighIQcel, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
gosling is 5psl ?
I think he is in that range.
He's like Chadlite imo.
He has flaws, and at the same time great halo's imo.
Flaws like ipd, longish midface.
Halo's like insane good color contrast (and eye color contrast), a very long jawline (although to much tilted, but still very long), and a nice straight side profile, and good averageness.

So he combines great features, with bad/mediocre features. But overall still Chadlite. imo. Based on looks alone,
NO fucking way PSL 3.
If he is PSL 3; then we are all fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 1400, Chadeep and 2 others
The only true marker of your PSL is women. Not autists in PSL forums. If your laycount is high and you can hook up every week with different girl your PSL is high. On the other hand, if you only get sex once in a blue moon when you get lucky, your PSL is by definition low.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 6191 and 6 others
The only true marker of your PSL is women. Not autists in PSL forums. If your laycount is high and you can hook up every week with different girl your PSL is high. On the other hand, if you only get sex once in a blue moon when you get lucky, your PSL is by definition low.
then gosling's psl 8 jfl

I agree but other factors come into play, for example if you are famous, or in a big social circle, the level of girls you bang ecc... But overall i agree.

The only true marker of your PSL is women. Not autists in PSL forums
then gosling's psl 8 jfl
Well.
Ryan Gossling is married to a Stacylite tier woman Eva Mendes. She is also famous and stuff, so she would not settle for a PSL 3 dude with fame I think. Because she got fame also.
rs_634x1024-200212060547-634-Eva-Mendes-Ryan-Gosling-JR-21220.jpg

So this kinda shows also, that Gossling is not PSL3.
He's more like PSL 5. Defoor not PSL 3, aka below average. And also not plain average/PSL4. But above that levels, thus Chadlite/5PSL

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 6512
then gosling's psl 8 jfl
Gosling definitely has a better life than all the PSL autists here will ever get to experience in their lives.

Also, if you frequent this forum and you are wondering of your PSL score (since nobody is famous here), the most reliable indicator is to ask yourself this question:
"How many girls did I sleep with this past year". If it is n=0-3 your PSL is low. If it is n=4-10 your PSL is medium range. If it is n>10 with no upper limit your PSL is high.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and inceletto
Well.
Ryan Gossling is married to a Stacylite tier woman Eva Mendes. She is also famous and stuff, so she would not settle for a PSL 3 dude with fame I think. Because she got fame also.
rs_634x1024-200212060547-634-Eva-Mendes-Ryan-Gosling-JR-21220.jpg

So this kinda shows also, that Gossling is not PSL3.
He's more like PSL 5. Defoor not PSL 3, aka below average. And also not plain average/PSL4. But above that levels, thus Chadlite/5PSL
i thought you meant chadlite as 6 psl yes i agree he kinda looks like 5 psl for me too

Gosling definitely has a better life than all the PSL autists here will ever get to experience in their lives.

Also, if you frequent this forum and you are wondering of your PSL score (since nobody is famous here), the most reliable indicator is to ask yourself this question:
"How many girls did I sleep with this past year". If it is n=0-3 your PSL is low. If it is n=4-10 your PSL is medium range. If it is n>10 with no upper limit your PSL is high.
i was 14 last year jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Chadeep, HighIQcel and 1 other person
i thought you meant chadlite as 6 psl yes i agree he kinda looks like 5 psl for me too
I dunnno.
I thought it was alsways like
Psl 3 -> Low tier normie
PSL4-> normie normie
PSL 4.5 -> high tier nromie
PSL 5-> Chadlite
PSL 6 -> Chad
PSL 7 -> Giga Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Chadeep, Deleted member 6998 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: DrTony

this way of thinking can easily be skewed by lifestyle and personal dedication to fucking women

like you can have a guy who has tinder, goes clubbing, goes to gym, has a huge social circle and has zero fear approaching

and then you can have a guy who has tinder, doesn't go clubbing, rots at home and has no friends, who has high inhib and doesn't want his ego hurt so never approaches any girls

both could be 5 PSL but one gets laid regularly and the other does not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and Deleted member 5385