daily reminder : parents arent any different than normies [ in their way of thinking]

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
hard to swallow pill i can say a lot of shit but yeah but i would give an example

i had a friend who was around 4'10 and i was around 5'2 atm we were around 14 then , we were ldaring at my home and my mom started chanting gods name whenever she looked at him ,

when he went away i asked my mum about it , she said hes too short maybe it might be bad influenece for u , i got angry at her , then i asked her 'if i was a few inches shorter would she react the same way', you are acting as if he has some transmitable disease'

she laughed it off , looking back now i realised parents are just normies who virtue signal and have their pesonal motives

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A TROPHY TO SHOW OFF , NO MORE THAN A EGO STROKE FOR THEM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel, Lonenely sigma, boss8055 and 2 others
even parents would treat you better or worse depending on your looks and genetics

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, boss8055, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Parents are trash.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and mayo mogger
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, boss8055 and Aladin
Many aren't

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
My parents screwed me over, tbh I wish I had normie parents I would be better in many many ways in life now

• Hmm...
Many aren't
they make it seem this way, you wont see a normie outright confront you about your looks its the same with parents

again you are saying this because you dont have a chad sibling , i had one u would see the difference.

again you are realistically just an ego stroke to your parents. i feel proud of my children = another egostroke about their genetics being good in the field in which thier children performed well .

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, boss8055 and Darkeningstar
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
they make it seem this way, you wont see a normie outright confront you about your looks its the same with parents

again you are saying this because you dont have a chad sibling , i had one u would see the difference.

again you are realistically just an ego stroke to your parents. i feel proud of my children = another egostroke about their genetics being good in the field in which thier children performed well .
I agree with you, they are no different

• +1

If I am treated better by my parents it is probably because of my appearance despite the fact that I am a failure

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and mayo mogger
Yeah man same... every time my mom gets drunk she always talks about tall men or how "shes so glad im tall" (im avg height) its crazy to see how robotic people are

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and mayo mogger
Yeah man same... every time my mom gets drunk she always talks about tall men or how "shes so glad im tall" (im avg height) its crazy to see how robotic people are
yeah i see through them now , jfl at trusting parents blindly muhh they only have your good at heart

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and slavicpsycho
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Darkeningstar
My parents are sweet knife.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055 and mayo mogger