DAILY REMINDER: SOCIETY IS FUCKED

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Unavailable

So apparently some popular YouTuber came out as a tranny. Read the comments under the video. Our society is truly beyond hope.

908D9EF0 E917 4BFD AB81 BDEF7DD40441

THE FUCKK IS THIS SHIT???

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, LordNorwood, OldManFlappyNuts and 1 other person
Your “loss” bro

didn't ask, won't watch and not going to read anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OldManFlappyNuts, gymislife and Deleted member 2587
TAke the Jew pill. If people are okay with men putting on dresses and makeup they are about to pull some shit you’ll never think of next.

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, OldManFlappyNuts and Alexanderr
TAke the Jew pill. If people are okay with men putting on dresses and makeup they are about to pull some shit you’ll never think of next.
The west is so cucked, I can’t believe I descend from this shitole
I long for the days women stayed in the kitchen and tranny faggots like this got stoned

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux and Deleted member 2587
trannys are disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, Alexanderr and KlutchPurpp
The west is so cucked, I can’t believe I descend from this shitole
I long for the days women stayed in the kitchen and tranny faggots like this got stoned
Don’t worry, one day they will wake up. I still have hope

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
IMG 20200114 030357

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shodredux, Zeta ascended, Butthurt Dweller and 4 others
im less concerned about the tranny and more concerned with the fact that a fat tranny can makeup fraud and get an army of desperate cucks

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, Halotestin, Mousei and 2 others
Take the islam pill

I hope they pull it

I hope they pull the most outrageous shit. I’m desensitized to it all now. What they do, I don’t care. All I know is that society is going down the sewer. Eventually it’ll hit a wall and reset. I’m just tryna do my own shit until that day comes

I hope they pull the most outrageous shit. I’m desensitized to it all now. What they do, I don’t care. All I know is that society is going down the sewer. Eventually it’ll hit a wall and reset. I’m just tryna do my own shit until that day comes
The ultimate goal for them is world control. I feel like the next thing they’re doing is trying to make all the young boys trans. You see how hard they’re pushing young boys to transition?

The ultimate goal for them is world control. I feel like the next thing they’re doing is trying to make all the young boys trans. You see how hard they’re pushing young boys to transition?
I hope all the young boys become trans. They’ll decide they don’t like it once they hit 20 and mass suicide will become the norm.

I hope all the young boys become trans. They’ll decide they don’t like it once they hit 20 and mass suicide will become the norm.
I really can’t wait to see what happens to all of them tbh. Anyways are you woke about Zionism ?