Daily reminder that even if you ascend you’ll probably be limited to Beckies

K

Kamui

Inactive
Most slayers are unable to consistently slay HTB+ unless they’re certified PSL Chads or giga statusmaxxed, you’ll probably only be capped to Beckie’s and the occasional HTB but you’ll probably never be able to slay a legit Stacylite or Stacy

Not only are actual Stacylites and Stacies rare af, they’ll give you the most push back since they already have legit moggers in their DMs

I’m talking professional athletes, NBA and NFL players, celebrities, actors, entertainers, rappers etc etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
under 18 is the only time a normie can date above becky, brutal youthpill most of us will be 24 fully looksmaxxed with fucked brain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ZaC, Sprinkles and 2 others
under 18 is the only time a normie can date above becky, brutal youthpill most of us will be 24 fully looksmaxxed with fucked brain
Normies can date above Beckies but they’re usually oofy doofies

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Who cares it's all about having a loyal girl who you get to fuck everyday until the day your dick stops working. Becky is good enough as long as she's cute and hasn't been ran through 10+ different men.

Muh slaying different HTB and Stacies every week is cope for insecure men with validation issues.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, i hear voices, dakchuh and 6 others
I need to repmaxx like you

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Kamui
Most slayers are unable to consistently slay HTB+ unless they’re certified PSL Chads or giga statusmaxxed, you’ll probably only be capped to Beckie’s and the occasional HTB but you’ll probably never be able to slay a legit Stacylite or Stacy

Not only are actual Stacylites and Stacies rare af, they’ll give you the most push back since they already have legit moggers in their DMs

I’m talking professional athletes, NBA and NFL players, celebrities, actors, entertainers, rappers etc etc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Who cares it's all about having a loyal girl who you get to fuck everyday until the day your dick stops working. Becky is good enough as long as she's cute and hasn't been ran through 10+ different men.
Never said there was anything wrong with fucking Beckies,
Muh slaying different HTB and Stacies every week is cope for insecure men with validation issues.
The fox that can’t reach the grapes always calls them sour

The validation and dopamine you get from slaying is unmatched though. No drug can compare from the amount of dopamine slayers get.

The validation and dopamine you get from slaying is unmatched though. No drug can compare from the amount of dopamine slayers get.
Actually not true

Hard drugs produce more dopamine than sex ever could

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Ricky212
Never said there was anything wrong with fucking Beckies,

The fox that can’t reach the grapes always calls them sour
You keep coping. I've reached the grapes and rejected, and no matter how good they taste it never satiates for long.

One sweet long lasting grape mogs multiple but quickly gone grapes.

• Woah
Reactions: Kamui
I've had a taste of that dopamine and just like drugs it doesn't last. You need something deeper and more meaningful to feel truly content.

Why do you think slayers keep slaying? Endless chase. Drug addicts

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and Kamui
Stacys are rarer then chads, most "Stacys" get overrated cause men get horny.

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, ZaC and Kamui
I'm fine with that. You need money and status in addition to looks to ltr actual stacies anyway so even with the best looksmaxxing possible it was never an option for me or most guys.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Stacys are rarer then chads, most "Stacys" get overrated cause men get horny.
The hottest girl in social situations like school is probably a HTB at best just with halos like pheno, coloring, makeup, body, etc etc

True. I have a slayer friend with 140+ body count, mostly ltbs-mtbs, some are outright subhumans.

You simply lose as a male the moment you were born.

• +1
Reactions: dakchuh and Kamui
True. I have a slayer friend with 140+ body count, mostly ltbs-mtbs, some are outright subhumans.

the thing is some Normies don't mind putting in so much effort just to fuck subhumans, cause they think it's normal.

• +1
Reactions: dakchuh

What’s his rating?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back