Daily reminder that giant implants is gay

NZb6Air

NZb6Air

Kraken

We know that gay niggas exhibit a stronger and more pronounced androphilia than women, he loves his chads and their aesthetics as can attest his chad of the day series :

He knows exactly what women want, and let’s be real—if anyone can sculpt your face into a masterpiece, it’s the guy who’s probably spent more time fapping to chads than most of us have spent studying them.

@incelbhai @NorwoodAscender @BigJimsWornOutTires @ryuken @shizuku11111 @UZB_Strebl @ey88 @PeakIncels @TheLookInYourEyes @ihatewhiterose @truthhurts @anthony111553 @Amnesia @RealSurgerymax

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: n9wiff, The Dark Phoenix, curryascenderr and 14 others
if my surgeon doesnt spend half his day cooming to psl gods i aint going to him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, n9wiff, curryascenderr and 4 others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Instead of going to medical school I will just fap to Josh McGregor constantly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melly, Alt Number 3, ey88 and 1 other person
i wonder if he is bottom or top, prolly bottom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, ey88 and NZb6Air
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and ey88
I can’t even make sense of worrying about looks if you’re gay tbh. Like I am upset about my looks because I fear genetic erasure from an inability to find a mate. But if you’re gay that happens anyways? just jerk off and get buttfucked and be hedonistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Melly, SteveRogers and 4 others
I can’t even make sense of worrying about looks if you’re gay tbh. Like I am upset about my looks because I fear genetic erasure from an inability to find a mate. But if you’re gay that happens anyways? just jerk off and get buttfucked and be hedonistic
gay niggas still (want to)feel love and good looks still give u a better life, what are you yapping about

gay niggas still (want to)feel love and good looks still give u a better life, what are you yapping about
idk man
if I had no desire to mate for example, I would be content to just rot, wouldn’t even give a fuck about life in general. i feel like being gay idk what the point even is. just crank it to dudes or let some old dude blow you nothingbis lostbanyways

• JFL
idk man
if I had no desire to mate for example, I would be content to just rot, wouldn’t even give a fuck about life in general. i feel like being gay idk what the point even is. just crank it to dudes or let some old dude blow you nothingbis lostbanyways
Just kill yourself if you're gay theory and if you're straight just copulate or kys

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Just kill yourself if you're gay theory and if you're straight just copulate or kys
I unironically feel this way life without breeding is pointless and if i was infertile id rope immediately

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and NZb6Air
cope, you'd still fight to live, it's deeper than ur thoughts
hm maybe yeah the drive to live can be pretty strong

*goes back to laying down and jerking off in my closet before falling into catatonia for the next few hours*

• JFL
So many chads arr gay these days

• JFL
Based chadosexual:smonk:

• JFL
blepharoplasty, genioplasty, rhinoplasty and maybe I can ascend to ltn

• Love it
This makes me put even more trust into him, hopefully he doesn’t molest me during my surgery JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Melly and NZb6Air

Users who are viewing this thread

Back