Daily Reminder that it's not enough to look like Chad

Selinity

Selinity

Zephir
Why do looks matter? Why do we spend so much time analyzing our appearances and taking action against them to try and appear more conventionally attractive? What's the end game? The goal? The purpose?

To live the life of chad. To have fun with an engaging social circle which appreciates you. To experience genuine affection from the opposite sex, and to break away from the mundanity of your current life to life fast, excitingly and with all the confidence in the world.

So then, at the end of the day, it's really the
life style which matters the most.
It's not the looks themselves, but the
life style of attractive people which we hope to achieve.

If you could live like Chad without looking like chad, then you probably wouldn't see the value of looksmaxxing.

but if you did looksmax and now looked like chad, would you by default have the
life style of a Chad?

No. You wouldn't.

Good looks are the key. But you need to open the door and enter the Chad life style on your own accord.

You need to become confident. To learn how to be a good communicator. To learn skills, invest time in hobbies and relationships.
Because becoming good looking is only step 1.

Once you have the key, will you even have the strength to open the door?

You must become good looking.

But if you are still spending your time online, weak and without friends because you aren't NT enough, confident enough and you are still struggling and living life on the brink of defeat, working a job you hate. doing things that don't interest you and not pursuing the things which you enjoy.

IS THAT A TRUE ASCENSION?

Don't fall into the meme of 'looks only,' the life you want won't just fall into your lap once you become good looking. Once you have unlocked the door, work on yourself and open it. Enter the life style of Chads.

TL;DR: Don't just look like Chad. Live like Chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chawaje, Finita Est, randomvanish and 15 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Lmao, gamma and 2 others
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and GigaAscender
Unimpressed Sea GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and ifyouwannabemylover
The only thing I can read is life style
Screenshot 20210402 203356 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Finita Est, AsGoodAsItGets and 8 others
When u have the look, everything comes easily

• +1
Reactions: pizza
I litterally made a TL;DR for faggots like you, are you guys too lazy to read one sentence? Over.
what the hell am I supposed to do with that tl;dr

if i become good looking i would just test if i really am, then i would stay accommodated and do WHAT I WANT because that is what it is about, it is being able to do what you want, that is why chads are superior, they can do what you want the way you want because of looks, we have to understand that if we are not chad we are as if we were an inferior race (literally subhumans) and understand that if you are not good looking there is something really wrong with you (besides of appearance)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Selinity
When u have the look, everything comes easily
If you didn't start out attractive it doesn't. Just because you look better now you won't suddenly lose you inhibitation. You won't suddenly start living the life you want. Those things take more than just looking better.

There will still be effort required on your part, even after looksmaxxing.
(unless you were never truly ugly and were just an NT mentalcel who's brain's been rotted by PSL autism)

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and OOGABOOGA
Why do looks matter? Why do we spend so much time analyzing our appearances and taking action against them to try and appear more conventionally attractive? What's the end game? The goal? The purpose?

To live the life of chad. To have fun with an engaging social circle which appreciates you. To experience genuine affection from the opposite sex, and to break away from the mundanity of your current life to life fast, excitingly and with all the confidence in the world.

If you could live like Chad without looking like chad, then you probably wouldn't see the value of looksmaxxing.

life style of a Chad?

No. You wouldn't.

Good looks are the key. But you need to open the door and enter the Chad life style on your own accord.

You need to become confident. To learn how to be a good communicator. To learn skills, invest time in hobbies and relationships.

But if you are still spending your time online, weak and without friends because you aren't NT enough, confident enough and you are still struggling and living life on the brink of defeat, working a job you hate. doing things that don't interest you and not pursuing the things which you enjoy.

Don't fall into the meme of 'looks only,' the life you want won't just fall into your lap once you become good looking. Once you have unlocked the door, work on yourself and open it. Enter the life style of Chads.

This is the sticking point anyone who ascends will face.

They won't have the personality of "chad"

They will be too beaten down from maltreatment/being blackpilled/undergoing heavy surgeries to be able to be NT.

They will be too bitter and resentful to engage with society that scorned them.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AsGoodAsItGets, Chadelite and 5 others
If you somehow end up looking like a Chad, your confidence automatically goes up in time due to pussy being thrown at you

• +1
Reactions: PanMagister, Deleted member 7419, Selinity and 1 other person
Since this thread has serious tag, I’m curious. How do you deal with family, friends people in general if you go up several psl points like in this ascension?
EC497EFA 7593 421D A8CF 6F215B324D3D

it would be obvious as hell. But how do you face society afterwards?

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
Since this thread has serious tag, I’m curious. How do you deal with family, friends people in general if you go up several psl points like in this ascension? View attachment 1070559
is this you in the picture?

is this you in the picture?
It’s another user. I was using the pic to get answers of how to adapt after hardymaxxing ascension lol

• +1
It’s another user. I was using the pic to get answers of how to adapt after hardymaxxing ascension lol
You just do.
You'll be the same person. You'll be doing the same things.
Like I said in the post, changing your looks won't suddenly change your life unless you actually use them to do things.
Life will be a bit easier, but beyond that nothing.

I hate people. I do not want friends.

• +1
Since this thread has serious tag, I’m curious. How do you deal with family, friends people in general if you go up several psl points like in this ascension? View attachment 1070559
I'm getting treated better by my mother since I'm losing weight so I guess that is somewhat similar. No hardmax but if stroma is safe and available in the near future idk how my parents would react tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Selinity and Deleted member 7419
I'm getting treated better by my mother since I'm losing weight so I guess that is somewhat similar. No hardmax but if stroma is safe and available in the near future idk how my parents would react tbh.
Nice. I already started hardmaxxing and have at 1-2 more procedures in mind. As always, I will pray to Gandy

• Love it
Reactions: volcelfatcel
at this point I don't think I could accommodate to such a lifestyle or if it is even for me...

• +1
What surgeries did he had to do to ascend like this?

• +1
That's always the dilemma I find myself in:
Waiting till I'm fully looksmaxxed and then everything else will come along quite easily because I have my looks carrying me with everything I do, but till I get there it can take some time(for me it'd take probably 1 year still), OR looksmaxing as the main focus while at the same time not neglecting all the other aspects of life, knowing that some things won't be "ideal" because my appearence isn't as good as it should be yet, but still at least experiencing a lot of stuff, making and cultivating friendships, dating girl, etc

I'm going for the later, but then again I'm already at a point where I'm looksmaxed halfway through and understand that if someone is at the beginning and didn't have the best cards dealt, it could maybe be beneficial to go fully underground for some time and just focus on oneself for a better life later

• +1

life style of a Chad?

No. You wouldn't.

Thabks for black text it was easier to only read the green ones

• +1