Daily reminder that Pinterest is mostly used by women and pictures of pretty boys are very popular there. Female gaze is law.

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid

As of April 2024, 69.4 percent of Pinterest audiences were female and over 22 percent were male.

So almost 70% of the userbase is female.

I've never ever seen a Pinterest collection of bulky, rough-looking muscular guys. It’s all aesthetic prettyboys with stylish clothes and mid length haircuts. What does that tell you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Chadeep, SensitiveYoungMan and 3 others
"but online isn't real life bro!:soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Chadeep, geenk worg and 1 other person
it isnt in the sense that there's just not enough of those prettyboys irl so women have to settle

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Lookologist003 and nathan

So almost 70% of the userbase is female.

I've never ever seen a Pinterest collection of bulky, rough-looking muscular guys. It’s all aesthetic prettyboys with stylish clothes and mid length haircuts. What does that tell you?
it isnt in the sense that there's just not enough of those prettyboys irl so women have to settle
Shut the fuck up

• Woah
Reactions: Aero, SensitiveYoungMan, Madridista and 3 others
Damn. That explains some things.

They do exist, I've seen them. They are less popular for the reason that androgynous is the best look to have as a male, because it in part means that you look somewhat like a woman, and being a woman makes your existence valuable and means that you're in with the in-group.

Andro is the best until it's breeding time, in which case DOM 6'6 Chad figuratively crushes all other men and secures all pussy around his glorious and generously-proportioned shaft.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
I think it's used by teenage girls tbh

• +1
Reactions: Madridista

Users who are viewing this thread

Back