Daily reminder that she is not yours and it's just your turn

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
No matter the PSL of the woman, considering their nature and the fact that there is always a higher PSL man around the corner. No matter how much you looksmax, there will be a higher PSL guy around the corner. Stick to sex and never catch feelings and LTR. That is all.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 6577, Deleted member 4563 and 10 others
I agree, but if you can get a young pairbondable virgin girl, then its okay to LTR. Whore-Madonna is correct.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and karbo

LET ME FUCKING COPE

DAS

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
there's no point in ltr she will drop you the second somebody more attractive catches her attention

I agree, but if you can get a young pairbondable virgin girl, then its okay to LTR. Whore-Madonna is correct.
There's a point that when crossed a woman gets corrupted and turns into a slut after she has had too many sex partners. If she never crosses that you can really ltr her.

It depends on the woman how many that is. Could be 3 or 30.

No matter the PSL of the woman, considering their nature and the fact that there is always a higher PSL man around the corner. No matter how much you looksmax, there will be a higher PSL guy around the corner. Stick to sex and never catch feelings and LTR. That is all.
Thats why one should not get attached to a women and show as less feelings as they can. If they do, chances are she will leave them sooner and they will get hurt