• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother, Saisei, zharupodrugu and 7 others
he learned how to squint and squinch

pick his phone up for a better angle and bought contacts

im not moved

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, ongongfr, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
Nothing compared to my glorious king @nordsmog both are angle frauder but ehren mog

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: St. Fraudcel, got.daim, thereallegend and 5 others
he learned how to squint and squinch

pick his phone up for a better angle and bought contacts

im not moved
yea its a bit angle frauded but his shape is completely different both eyebrows and eyes

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and SubhumanForever
this is just puberty low iq tiktokcel
Ye bro puberty totally makes your eyebrows black and not the same eye shape "Tiktokcel" He is doing the exact same shit as the other dude, but he has 1 trillion time a better eye area

Posts565
Reputation443
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Ye bro puberty totally makes your eyebrows black and not the same eye shape "Tiktokcel" He is doing the exact same shit as the other dude, but he has 1 trillion time a better eye area

Posts565
Reputation443
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
u are fucking retarded

• +1
u are fucking retarded
Cope bitch ass nigga "Muh puberty dyed his eyebrows for himself bro!" low IQ bluecel kys already dumb bitch

Cope bitch ass nigga "Muh puberty dyed his eyebrows for himself bro!" low IQ bluecel kys already dumb bitch
the only bluepilled here is u moron he was literally a kid in the before and a late teen in after u dumbass low iq subhuman raped fatherless victim

before and before

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
the only bluepilled here is u moron he was literally a kid in the before and a late teen in after u dumbass low iq subhuman raped fatherless victim
No arguments? Poor you, puberty doesn't change the eye shape nor the brows like that you literal low IQ faggot, you showed an example of "eye area ascension" with someone who looks up (which changes the CT) and squints to make his medial canthus more pronounced, he literally looks up so less UEE and makes his brows look longer. Holy low IQ bluecel, I never said bluepill but you're a fucking illiterate monkey so what can I expect from a nigger like you. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No arguments? Poor you, puberty doesn't change the eye shape nor the brows like that you literal low IQ faggot, you showed an example of "eye area ascension" with someone who looks up (which changes the CT) and squints to make his medial canthus more pronounced, he literally looks up so less UEE and makes his brows look longer. Holy low IQ bluecel, I never said bluepill but you're a fucking illiterate monkey so what can I expect from a nigger like you. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
its literally a completely different shape no amount of squinting can help u with this + he posted his results already the blonde mofo is literally all puberty not one surgery can change ur eye area that much u have 0 insights in how surgeries work sit this one out little tiktokcel

• +1
its literally a completely different shape no amount of squinting can help u with this + he posted his results already the blonde mofo is literally all puberty not one surgery can change ur eye area that much u have 0 insights in how surgeries work sit this one out little tiktokcel
Wow, today I learned that some people can really be dumb. Tell me when I said he did surgeries. Tell me. You dumb faggot, the first dude's eye shape is the fucking same nigga, TAKE YOUR PHONE, AND TAKE A PIC LOOKING DOWN LIKE HIM THEN UP. TELL ME IF IT DOESN'T LOOK THE SAME YOU RETARD. Holy fuck BOTH are squinting and angle frauding. One has actually looksmaxxed by dying his eyebrows you faggot and it's nordsmog, the dude you posted didn't do shit you, imbecile

• +1
Wow, today I learned that some people can really be dumb. Tell me when I said he did surgeries. Tell me. You dumb faggot, the first dude's eye shape is the fucking same nigga, TAKE YOUR PHONE, AND TAKE A PIC LOOKING DOWN LIKE HIM THEN UP. TELL ME IF IT DOESN'T LOOK THE SAME YOU RETARD. Holy fuck BOTH are squinting and angle frauding. One has actually looksmaxxed by dying his eyebrows you faggot and it's nordsmog, the dude you posted didn't do shit you, imbecile
his lower lid has a complete different shape and his eyebrow shape is different u cant change this with angles/ squinting or any other cope u think of, the other guy is angle frauding for sure but his shape also changed during puberty u low iq ape

his lower lid has a complete different shape
Squinting, and you can clearly notice he is squinting :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
his eyebrow shape is different u cant change this with angles
U can, and I'm at this 🤏 to fucking post you diff angle of my eyes to see the difference you fucking low IQ mentally retarded faggot

his shape also changed during puberty
"Overall, while puberty does influence the development and growth of the eyes, it does not lead to a change in their shape."
Sure bud :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Send a single scientific paper that says the eye SHAPE changes during puberty you dumb faggot

Cope thread. No ascension found

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
@crystalcastles555 what did you do?

I have seen better but cant share the results because they were in pms

Squinting, and you can clearly notice he is squinting :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

U can, and I'm at this 🤏 to fucking post you diff angle of my eyes to see the difference you fucking low IQ mentally retarded faggot

"Overall, while puberty does influence the development and growth of the eyes, it does not lead to a change in their shape."
Sure bud :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Send a single scientific paper that says the eye SHAPE changes during puberty you dumb faggot
send one that doesnt retard

This is basically quintessential dot org thread
No one is ascending, it's all a scam
OVER

Eyeareabefore
Eyeafter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and k99
any info on this
first pic was me a couple years ago its a bad angle and lens distorted the other is a no distortion mirror pic, just meant to make the point of dont look at every ascension and take it at face value you ur brain that one you posted was not a good ascension at all as you can clearly see the angle has changed anyone knows that a low angle will ruin your canthal tilt and throw off the proportions and higher angle will do the same. also his eyebrows dont start at the correct spot jfl

first pic was me a couple years ago its a bad angle and lens distorted the other is a no distortion mirror pic, just meant to make the point of dont look at every ascension and take it at face value you ur brain that one you posted was not a good ascension at all as you can clearly see the angle has changed anyone knows that a low angle will ruin your canthal tilt and throw off the proportions and higher angle will do the same. also his eyebrows dont start at the correct spot jfl
well he actually had more pictures at a normal angle but i cant find it but whatever

yea its a bit angle frauded but his shape is completely different both eyebrows and eyes
I listen to Subliminal :soy: