Daily reminder to chintuck and do posterior neck curls

yue

yue

Exponent
You will get mogger ante-face posterior growth, posture as a causative fractals down into EVERYTHING with your face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, optimisticzoomer, nullandvoid and 3 others
This was 60% of Salludons ascension, the other 40% being fillers

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and <6PSLcel
Even if growth is finished ?

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, JohnDoe and yayatourer
What no lol reccesed niggas got bad posture because their jaws are fucking underdeveloped not the other way around

• +1
Reactions: sayi and optimisticzoomer
What no lol reccesed niggas got bad posture because their jaws are fucking underdeveloped not the other way around
It all begins with the tits of the mother and the tongue posture from that

It all begins with the tits of the mother and the tongue posture from that
Yea over if youre above 10 tho tounge posture hardly does shit theres another way tho but you gotta he below 16

Even if growth is finished ?
Dont listen to this dumb nigger who saw some dr jew vid and thinks it actually works, he literally keeps saying stupid ass lies and these niggas still believe him

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and yue
growth is never finished greycel, your cells are in a constant cycle of death and rebirth
Yeah i was talking about puberty that’s so funny because I took 100 autistic vid this morning trying to fix my neck posture and the difference is night and day but I dont know if I look autistic and very tense while having a good neck posture or if its just still a shitty unnatural one.

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
Dont listen to this dumb nigger who saw some dr jew vid and thinks it actually works, he literally keeps saying stupid ass lies and these niggas still believe him
I clearly believed him tbh

Yea over if youre above 10 tho tounge posture hardly does shit theres another way tho but you gotta he below 16
Refer to my first post, I'm not talking about tongue posture here but neck posture, I'm talking about muscular changes which are of course way more malleable than bone

Refer to my first post, I'm not talking about tongue posture here but neck posture, I'm talking about muscular changes which are of course way more malleable than bone
Nigga it aint gonna grow fucking bone or something unless youre young(even then im not sure)

It makes me look worse so no I’m better off just mewing

About posture as i just said, bad posture comes from underdeveloped jaw not the other way around nigga

Nigga it aint gonna grow fucking bone or something unless youre young(even then im not sure)
reading comprehension of a somalian gorilla

• +1
Reactions: LordBBC
It makes me look worse so no I’m better off just mewing
It does absolutely nothing this nigga just listened to some dr jew crap and is now brainwashed

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
There’s been times where it’s ruined people’s faces
Well yea it doesnt really do much because the problem isnt even in the fucking neck posture but airways and whole posture of the body but this fucking nigger is retarded and thinks doing chintucks is gonna do something

Cranial base is law.

As long as you don't have tight hip flexors you neck posture will determine the rest of your bodies posture
This fucking nigger if your jaw development is shit your neck posture also gets shitty not the other way around why the fuck wont you understand

Ncr is easily better for posture
Yea because you need good airways to have good neck posture this retarded nigger listened to that dr jew guy and has come to lecture us

• +1
Reactions: LordBBC
Yea because you need good airways to have good neck posture this retarded nigger listened to that dr jew guy and has come to lecture us
I doubt he has even listened to the lectures where he spefically states to expander the jaws in order to correct habits. Palate expanders have made my cheekbones wider but breathing at night is still hard.

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid
This fucking nigger if your jaw development is shit your neck posture also gets shitty not the other way around why the fuck wont you understand
Wrong, my jaw/airway was fine but my neck posture was still shit, this is most people because of their use of computers/phones. Chintucking immediately grew my posterior neck and changed my whole appearance.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yayatourer and nullandvoid
Wrong, my jaw/airway was fine but my neck posture was still shit, this is most people because of their use of computers/phones. Chintucking immediately grew my posterior neck and changed my whole appearance.
What do you think about this video?

Well yea if youre airways and jaw are good, but if you got shit airways and jaw development you aint even fixing the cause

What do you think about this video?

this guy doesn't know what a chintuck is, it's not "pushing your head back" it's a lengthening of the posterior neck by rotation, and you're not supposed to do it all day lol, it's a corrective exercise

• +1
this guy doesn't know what a chintuck is, it's not "pushing your head back" it's a lengthening of the posterior neck by rotation, and you're not supposed to do it all day lol, it's a corrective exercise
Maybe a mixed routine of chintucks and the exercises the guy mentioned would greatly benefit a person with poor posture.

Maybe a mixed routine of chintucks and the exercises the guy mentioned would greatly benefit a person with poor posture.
if you have lordosis or kyphosis it's literally just tight hip flexors from sitting down all day, your hips are in an extended position, just do these

but jfl at the cope these physiologists say that fixing lower postures would fix your head posture, because the kinetic chain always comes from the hips or legs doesn't mean that it's the same for posture

Last edited:
  • +1
Can you Pm me I think I have the same problem

if you have lordosis or kyphosis it's literally just tight hip flexors from sitting down all day, your hips are in an extended position, just do these View attachment 3074324

but jfl at the cope these physiologists say that fixing lower postures would fix your head posture, because the kinetic chain always comes from the hips or legs doesn't mean that it's the same for posture
I have scoliosis and stretching hips makes the pain much better