Daily reminder to you .co faggots

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Screenshot 20200201 060756
Screenshot 20200201 034827

This guy has an acc there, slayed 60 girls and is 190cm jfl, how do you cope? Reminder that there is tons of guys like this on chads.co who larp, it's over for all of you.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BigBoy, Enlil and 5 others
I mogged him

fakecels co

@TsarTsar444 Change back to Hamudi.

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

damn..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

simply, why?

chads who come on sites like this with the sole reason to brag should be banned tbh.

it’s silly and insecure to hate someone for their genetics/luck but if you actually get a kick out of rubbing the fact you are slaying girls on an incel site, like society doesn’t remind them enough you are a cunt ngl lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and hebbewem
chads who come on sites like this with the sole reason to brag should be banned tbh.

it’s silly and insecure to hate someone for their genetics/luck but if you actually get a kick out of rubbing the fact you are slaying girls on an incel site, like society doesn’t remind them enough you are a cunt ngl lol
He probably claims he is a truecel and maybe even made one of those shit posts that were featured on IT which is quite funny lol. Rules on this place are different so he can claim he is chad

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and turkproducer
He probably claims he is a truecel and maybe even made one of those shit posts that were featured on IT which is quite funny lol. Rules on this place are different so he can claim he is chad
this site i can understand but going on incels.is is just kinda cruel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and RAITEIII
It's common knowledge .co is full of larpers

this site i can understand but going on incels.is is just kinda cruel
Well not a actually cruel because they don't know he is a chad, he basically larps and users there know him as incel. He isn't bragging in anyway, i don't see how thats cruel lol, it's actually funny tbh. If i looksmax to death and become very gl i will legit make an acc there and make shitposts to be featured on IT just to take the piss lol and see the cucks there go bonkers

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and turkproducer
Skulls me
Hands me
Chins me
Mans me

At least he has acne

I can cope with that

I mog him

• Woah
Reactions: Enlil