Daily reminder: women hold back

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
they have more power than you think, they could verbally destroy you if the wanted but no, they have to keep you alive to suffer. they could accuse you of rape and throw you in jail, show you vids of them fucking their bfs, tell you you are ugly af and that they despise you, but they always uses excuses and all, they dont have the strength of character to kill you.

I know cause there was a girl, who had power over me, and she just held back. And i told my mother about it and she said the same shit as the girl did, to keep me alive. But if the gurl wanted she could finish me off, all she had to do was say the truth but she didnt and my suffering was prolonged.

its not like it gets better or anything, heart failure is very possilbe given proper stimulation we just cant get it, its always too light, light enough to cope through.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
If women are as strong as men physically،

Watch how many men dies everyday, men loves violence ever wondered why they always fall in love with the bad boy??

In my school no average looking nice guy get anything

Only good looking jocks
I really hate women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Demir
If she has power over you you're not beating her up properly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, nausea, kobecel and 1 other person
It’s scary how someone can go so many places in society just by having a minge.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Aids!
Mingles me XD

XD

XD

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
why tf would i be scared of anybody? let them throw the the first punch, but attack them when they slip up on their lies or insults. (do it publically so you can persuade other people on your side)

they have more power than you think, they could verbally destroy you if the wanted but no, they have to keep you alive to suffer. they could accuse you of rape and throw you in jail, show you vids of them fucking their bfs, tell you you are ugly af and that they despise you, but they always uses excuses and all, they dont have the strength of character to kill you.

I know cause there was a girl, who had power over me, and she just held back. And i told my mother about it and she said the same shit as the girl did, to keep me alive. But if the gurl wanted she could finish me off, all she had to do was say the truth but she didnt and my suffering was prolonged.

its not like it gets better or anything, heart failure is very possilbe given proper stimulation we just cant get it, its always too light, light enough to cope through.
Stop being a little pussy crying over attempting to rape your oneitis tbh

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Stop being a little pussy crying over attempting to rape your oneitis tbh

fuck you, i didnt know it was rape, i thought its not if i ask for permission

fuck you, i didnt know it was rape, i thought its not if i ask for permission
I'm just being honest with you. You're too old to be crying to your mother about your little crush.

• +1
so im a rapist? why am i not in jail?
Lmao, you think every criminal in the world is in jail? And if you were charged for rape, you'd be in prison, not jail. I'm telling you, rotting here posting threads about your oneitis is not gonna help you in life at all. Might as well start improving your life.

• +1
And if you were charged for rape, you'd be in prison, not jai

why wasnt i charge for it? why did she let me go like that?

I'm telling you, rotting here posting threads about your oneitis is not gonna help you in life at all. Might as well start improving your life.

i improved my life and nothing changed

why wasnt i charge for it? why did she let me go like that?

i improved my life and nothing changed
Most rapes aren't reported, that's common knowledge. And improvement is the change. What have you done to improve your life?

so oyu are telling me that i raped the only girl i loved?

nofap, lifting, fasting
I mean, if you think it was sexual assault, it probably was. Nevertheless, you need to stop posting these oneitis threads.

I mean, if you think it was sexual assault, it probably was

i didnt use violence lol. i asked her and she agreed and she jsut let me do whatever i wanted on her for the night

i didnt use violence lol. i asked her and she agreed and she jsut let me do whatever i wanted on her for the night
Weird af. Definitely was pressured.

Not one single letter

yeah i admit i presured her i was just playing around though i didnt know i was that convincing.
Either way, you got to stop making these threads. You already made a thread saying you'll stop these threads.

Either way, you got to stop making these threads. You already made a thread saying you'll stop these threads.

so am i rapist or not? i thoguth she liked me at that point, she didnt say we should stop or anythin' even asked me why i didnt do this earlier

so am i rapist or not? i thoguth she liked me at that point, she didnt say we should stop or anythin' even asked me why i didnt do this earlier
Okay wait, why aren't you two together if she actually wanted it?

not really, the average roastie isnt very bright. The most hilarious myth of the manosphere is that women are complex. They aren't, their tastes and motivations are usually dead simple its just men deceive themselves into thinking there is something more going on "under the hood" then there actually is. After all, a man can accept he was brought to task by a godess, but that he was brought to task by an idiot with a painted face, well that the ego cant accept.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Okay wait, why aren't you two together if she actually wanted it?

because she didnt :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: but i learnt that a week later. i beat myself over it since then

wrong reply?
No seriously. I'm telling you just ask her out one time and forget about it for the rest of your life. Should be a peace of mind thing knowing what she really thinks rather than rotting

No seriously. I'm telling you just ask her out one time and forget about it for the rest of your life. Should be a peace of mind thing knowing what she really thinks rather than rotting

i already got this over with man. i wont forget it lol, heart cant forget. i was just asking you if you think im a rapist. she never said i am

i already got this over with man. i wont forget it lol, heart cant forget. i was just asking you if you think im a rapist. she never said i am
I don't think you're a rapist. And you have to forget it unless you do want to end up as a rapist.

If women are as strong as men physically،

Watch how many men dies everyday, men loves violence ever wondered why they always fall in love with the bad boy??

In my school no average looking nice guy get anything

Only good looking jocks
I really hate women

nah, i don't think it's about being nice or bad guy.
If they don't like you they don't even care if you are good or not.

Lmao if you think your dad is constantly thinking about fucking jbs

look man, i dont think about this either cause im on oneitis pill she is literally all i think atm. and im still incel.

They don't know this lol and I doubt they have videos of them fucking their bfs

But femoids don't actually hold back that much

So you really think femoids admit to themselves femoid privilege? But still they might think there are some risks to it

you are so naive

I don't think the bf would consent

I hold back, why do you think that women are better than you? If female is higher IQ than you then its trully over

tfw im more scared of females than hood thugs.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo