daily reminder you are a loser because of your ugly face

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
in highschool i saw guys with decent face being more popular than me with everyone around them and it showed on social media

i hate my life

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, mazzi, Looks234 and 16 others
Its part of it but i am loser for many reasons

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Patient A, datboijj and 3 others
face = life

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, TUSSELEIF, EverythingMaxxer and 9 others
Its part of it but i am loser for many reasons
yeah
fitting into normie culture and having nice clothes too
things i didn't have

Highschool shows you the truth pretty early on.
All the hot guys and girls at the top, with most followers, the average guys below them, but still somewhat active social life, and then the ugly dudes, sitting alone in a corner, having 20 followers on social media (at most) and 3 likes on their pictures (if they even dare to post any)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, TrestIsBest, EverythingMaxxer and 18 others
I'm a loser because of height and lack of social skills .
My face is okay

:ogre:

Last edited:
Even if I got a face trasplant from Eppley I would remain a loser

I don't even know what being a looser means anymore, it's not like we live in a hierarchical society with common shared values, we live in a clown world with people getting crazy, I can't tell which one is the looser and which one is the winner
like being a social outcast

im glad i'm from an era where it was enough to be low inhib and tall.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 11425
Exactly, I was a loser because I was deformed ugly in school. My eyeballs were bulging out of my orbitals, my orbitals was lagging behind in development, my midface is sunken in. SFS . How exactly do you gain confidence if you're uncomfortable in your own skin? I was scared of making relationship due to me being inferior. At age 6 I knew that I was abnormal looking and was always comparing my skull to other kid's normal skull. I was looking down while walking because I was scared of getting looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 14392, MentalistKebab and 10 others
Highschool shows you the truth pretty early on.
All the hot guys and girls at the top, with most followers, the average guys below them, but still somewhat active social life, and then the ugly dudes, sitting alone in a corner, having 20 followers on social media (at most) and 3 likes on their pictures (if they even dare to post any)
i wasn't talking about likes or followers
i was talking of them taking pictures with other boys and girls, being apparent that they have a social circle and also people commenting on them.

life is unfair

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 11425, EverythingMaxxer and 5 others

Last edited:
@datboijj why did you jfl faggot?

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj
face = life
Height and physique matter more if face is atleast average. Imagine Greek warriors coping with “muh face”. Instead they looked up to the strongest and most athletic men with broad shoulders and brute strength.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis, JosephGarrot123 and subhuman incel
Yes you ugly cunt now get surgery ASAP and be chad

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
le autism

• WTF
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Yes you ugly cunt now get surgery ASAP and be chad
no you don't get it
those people grew up with good life experiences unlike me

• So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky
no you don't get it
those people grew up with good life experiences unlike me
lets say u grow up with bad exp and then u transform into chad, what will change ? you will create new exp and get used to it

lets say u grow up with bad exp and then u transform into chad, what will change ? you will create new exp and get used to it
no life is limited you are supposed to have as many good experiences as possible

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and never_lucky
even if u ascend u will still remember how u were treated before, it isnt a problem for chad since he was being treated well since he was 1 month old, even if u ascend ur still gonna be insecure and socially anxious (although probably better)

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, oldcelloser, never_lucky and 1 other person
Exactly, I was a loser because I was deformed ugly in school. My eyeballs were bulging out of my orbitals, my orbitals was lagging behind in development, my midface is sunken in. SFS . How exactly do you gain confidence if you're uncomfortable in your own skin? I was scared of making relationship due to me being inferior. At age 6 I knew that I was abnormal looking and was always comparing my skull to other kid's normal skull. I was looking down while walking because I was scared of getting looks.

Damn you brought that up to your teacher and parents about the skull at that age?

I was picked on until about 7th grade for being small and wearing glasses but I had a big growth spurt in 8th and 9th grade and dropped the glasses and it stopped then.

I never messed with anyone and intervened a few times when I would see stuff like people are saying.

• +1
Damn you brought that up to your teacher and parents about the skull at that age?

I was picked on until about 7th grade for being small and wearing glasses but I had a big growth spurt in 8th and 9th grade and dropped the glasses and it stopped then.

I never messed with anyone and intervened a few times when I would see stuff like people are saying.
No sadly, I was scared of getting help I kept all those feelings/thoughts all to my self to my detriment. Causing my childhood trauma + lack of emotions. I had to keep lying to myself that I was normal looking. I've also thought that puberty would change me back then.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Lawton88
@looksmaxxer234
what's funny

i was actually made fun of more because i was non-nt and low iq rather than being ugly

its so fukin over but you have to cope forever basically :ROFLMAO: otherwise you'll rope
imagine missing HS, College and your 20s like me
i dont know if one can ever recover with a missed/bad start- i certainly didnt , but i didnt looksmaxx early and gave up too early

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and sandcelmuttcel
its so fukin over but you have to cope forever basically :ROFLMAO: otherwise you'll rope
imagine missing HS, College and your 20s like me
i dont know if one can ever recover with a missed/bad start- i certainly didnt , but i didnt looksmaxx early and gave up too early
Dw u will become a slayer when you are 50year old and slay milfs like there is no tomorrow.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Dw u will become a slayer when you are 50year old and slay milfs like there is no tomorrow.
thx brah but nah im not really attracted to over 30 foids
also they have bad faces now even after 25 after their 1000 cock intake and are batshit crazy vast majority of them srs
i think i ll always be wanting the 18 yr old blonde slavic Stacy-type so its over for me :ROFLMAO:

#Mogged

• WTF