Daily reminder

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Males and females can’t be friends. Actual friendships between males and females are rare for the simple reason that sexual tension almost always exists.

Despite what IT says, “platonic“ friendships between men and women are usually just an attempt by the man to get into the pants of the woman. The man typically gets friend zoned but stays friends to cope with “possibly” having a chance later on.

When men do favours for women, there’s a 99.9999999% chance he’s doing it for some pussy. People don’t do stuff for each for free. The line “there’s no such thing as a free lunch” is one of the most true statements out there. If someone does something for you, there’s always a reason behind it. Most of the time, that reason is self gain in the short or long term future.

This is old news, but it’s a blackpilled daily reminder.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 2597 and 19 others
If you have reddit account, just post this to r/inceltears

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopingCel, Slayerino, Deleted member 4416 and 6 others
no shit

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and Deleted member 1464
If you have reddit account, just post this to r/inceltears

Notice how all the foids say yes. They do so because they can validation farm men lusting for them, they know when it’s going on. But they like it. There’s no loss for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, anti caking agents, Achathin and 1 other person
Another high IQ thread

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Achathin and Blackout.xl
Women have male girl friends that’s all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Zeta ascended and Blackout.xl
Women have male girl friends that’s all
If you’re saying what I think you’re saying, that’s the only exception to this thread tbh

Unironically a female friend is very similar to your boss at work, the only difference is that your boss is forced by the law to pay you and to don‘t turn you into a slave who works 24/7 while the female friend isn’t

With that I mean that a friendship between male and female is very similar to slavery for the male if she doesn’t “pay” him for his work

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
When you try to friendzone a girl they get pissed and move on, seems like they are on average far more blackpilled then the male

• +1
Only gays can be genuine friends with women

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Blackout.xl
When you try to friendzone a girl they get pissed and move on, seems like they are on average far more blackpilled then the male
Women are subconsciously blackpilled. They condition themselves to appear bluepilled on the outside

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and GymBro2000
I wanna see the dirty little boy in you

False, I’ve had some really ugly fat female friends who simply were my friends because they were funny, we connected and they were in the same environment

no sexual attraction

• +1
Reactions: john2 and .👽.
Dont know man. I had some girl friends before and i didnt want to fuck them because they were not so pretty. But cool to hang with

False, I’ve had some really ugly fat female friends who simply were my friends because they were funny, we connected and they were in the same environment

no sexual attraction
Outlier. Rule applies in most instances

No this is pretty common, go outside for once.
Massive cope. Jfl if you think there’s 0 sexual tension or attraction in most male/female friendships. Hitting up a woman as a friend and attempting to naturally progress to a relationship is one of the most common tactics men use to get a foid.

Massive cope. Jfl if you think there’s 0 sexual tension or attraction in most male/female friendships. Hitting up a woman as a friend and attempting to naturally progress to a relationship is one of the most common tactics men use to get a foid.
Autist who doesn’t leave basement cope.

Again I didn’t say “most” I just said it’s common.

most people aren’t attractive at all and are completely plain looking, so not hardand a little sexual tension means nothing, have you ever heard of friends with benefits?

lots of people, can still have sex and have no romantic or intimate emotional attachment or connection.

real male and female friendships, much normal same sex friendships just happen naturally and are not forced, like the guy approaching or trying shit.

Autist who doesn’t leave basement cope.

Again I didn’t say “most” I just said it’s common.

most people aren’t attractive at all and are completely plain looking, so not hardand a little sexual tension means nothing, have you ever heard of friends with benefits?

lots of people, can still have sex and have no romantic or intimate emotional attachment or connection.

real male and female friendships, much normal same sex friendships just happen naturally and are not forced, like the guy approaching or trying shit.
Again, cope. I’ve been out plenty of times to see this.

women and men have completely different interests. The average foid has no common ground to build a friendship on with the average man. Literally 0. The topics that foids enjoy are mostly seen as vapid and baseless by men. The topics that men enjoy are seen as boring and not interesting by women.

This is the exact reason why most friendships between men and women aren’t purely platonic. Platonic friendships need common goals and activities, men and women don’t share these things. Which leads to most friendships between the genders being created due to sexual interest, sexual interest that mostly goes in one way (men having sexual interest for women).

“most people aren’t attractive” just lol

women view men in that way. Men view most women as attractive. This is the exact reason why 90% of the time the person who makes the first move is the man and the person who gets friend zoned the most is the man. Meanwhile the average man would have no problem accepting sexual relations from a woman who they’re friends with.

I’m not just talking about emotional attachment and LTR’s. I’m talking about sexual interest in general, like having sex, engaging in FWB’s, etc.

Men having a normal platonic friendship with a woman with 0 sexual intentions is not common. Men and women are too different for this to happen. This is why it’s common for a man who DOES engage in platonic friendships with woman to be gay.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
I’m rent free in your head boyo. You PM me, comment on my profile, and bark in my threads. You’re literally on a leash

Again, cope. I’ve been out plenty of times to see this.

women and men have completely different interests. The average foid has no common ground to build a friendship on with the average man. Literally 0. The topics that foids enjoy are mostly seen as vapid and baseless by men. The topics that men enjoy are seen as boring and not interesting by women.

This is the exact reason why most friendships between men and women aren’t purely platonic. Platonic friendships need common goals and activities, men and women don’t share these things. Which leads to most friendships between the genders being created due to sexual interest, sexual interest that mostly goes in one way (men having sexual interest for women).

“most people aren’t attractive” just lol

women view men in that way. Men view most women as attractive. This is the exact reason why 90% of the time the person who makes the first move is the man and the person who gets friend zoned the most is the man. Meanwhile the average man would have no problem accepting sexual relations from a woman who they’re friends with.

I’m not just talking about emotional attachment and LTR’s. I’m talking about sexual interest in general, like having sex, engaging in FWB’s, etc.

Men having a normal platonic friendship with a woman with 0 sexual intentions is not common. Men and women are too different for this to happen. This is why it’s common for a man who DOES engage in platonic friendships with woman to be gay.
Again false, keep up the black and white autism.

Again false, keep up the black and white autism.
Didn’t provide any argument, ok.

male and female brains are literally wired differently. Keep coping and thinking 100% platonic friendships between men and women with no sexual interest are common, they’re not.

meanwhile it’s not completely black and white and outliers do exist, those outliers aren’t a common trend

Didn’t provide any argument, ok.

male and female brains are literally wired differently. Keep coping and thinking 100% platonic friendships between men and women with no sexual interest are common, they’re not.

meanwhile it’s not completely black and white and outliers do exist, those outliers aren’t a common trend
I don’t need to argue against black and white autism, especially when I have experience with the opposite.

most friendships are temporary and superficial anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I don’t need to argue against black and white autism, especially when I have experience with the opposite.

most friendships are temporary and superficial anyways.
Still no arguments.....

Refuted them. You’re using “black and white” autism as a crutch despite it being a non argument.
Not a crutch, just truth, I’ve already experienced and know the opposite, I don’t need to argue with mentally ill narcissistic validation seeking reaction whoring shit posters who post shit that has already been said millions of times before.

Not a crutch, just truth, I’ve already experienced and know the opposite, I don’t need to argue with mentally ill narcissistic validation seeking reaction whoring shit posters who post shit that has already been said millions of times before.
Everything you’re saying is projection. You’re also lashing out for no reason, did someone piss in your cereal?

Have had plenty of experiences which confirmed this. This is why basing your argument on anecdotes isn’t smart.

Edit: What you’re basically doing is making conclusions based off few real life experiences and saying everything that goes against it is “black and white autism” despite your conclusion not making logical sense. I don’t have to explain further as to why your argument is faulty.

Last edited:
Everything you’re saying is projection. You’re also lashing out for no reason, did someone piss in your cereal?

Have had plenty of experiences which confirmed this. This is why basing your argument on anecdotes isn’t smart.

Edit: What you’re basically doing is making conclusions based off few real life experiences and saying everything that goes against it is “black and white autism” despite your conclusion not making logical sense. I don’t have to explain further as to why your argument is faulty.
Didn’t read.

another quality thread

this is what i expected boyo

Wateriswet.me

if only every boy was taught this at a young age. this is why i appreciate black culture.

fuck bitches get money. gang gang

• +1
Legit high IQ post.

This is high IQ af

I know a 35 year old married bluepill factory he is "friends" with this girl i know, he does her favors always, gets her dinner almost everyday and fought with me when he saw me talking to her, the idiot is the biggest beta bux bluepiller i have ever seen and it is all in the name of "friendship" JFL i feel sorry for some guys out there who do not see what is going on the IQ pill is the hardest to swallow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Blackout.xl
I know a 35 year old married bluepill factory he is "friends" with this girl i know, he does her favors always, gets her dinner almost everyday and fought with me when he saw me talking to her, the idiot is the biggest beta bux bluepiller i have ever seen and it is all in the name of "friendship" JFL i feel sorry for some guys out there who do not see what is going on the IQ pill is the hardest to swallow
He’s simping hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3479 and Deleted member 2597