Daily reminder

org3cel.RR

org3cel.RR

Solstice
Daily reminder, all philophers, genius, mathematicians and emperores were mysoginist and believed a lot of womens act were wrong, going to night clubs and being with hundreds of men were wrong.
Being mysoginist= realizing the truth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, idontexist, bakpaokukus and 3 others
Daily reminder, all philophers, genius, mathematicians and emperores were mysoginist and believed women had 0 value.
@MA_ascender
@halloweed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, wastedspermcel, chudlite and 2 others
Daily reminder, all philophers, genius, mathematicians and emperores were mysoginist and believed women had 0 value.
Idk u can’t say the same about your own mother

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and org3cel.RR
But the majority of all women are whores in this day and age

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and org3cel.RR
True, you dont need to hate your mother, its not because she is a women, but because of what a women does.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
But the majority of all women are whores in this day and age
To make it simple, talk about the average girl at 18y to your grandfather
Body count: 5+
Lost her v card at 16
Cheats
Smokes
Does drugs
He will be so devasted

• +1
She is a woman and she has value no?
Ofc lol, i love my mother, she take care of me when my dad didnt, philosphers dont critize women, no, they critize womens actions, thats 2 different things

• +1
If women have zero value then why are you on a forum where people invest massive amounts of blood sweat and tears to attract said "valueless" women 😊?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and org3cel.RR
If women have zero value then why are you on a forum where people invest massive amounts of blood sweat and tears to attract said "valueless" women 😊?
I am risking my mental and body health, for empty women, a good pure christian girl would never care about me or my looks, with looks im only atractting empty women

So you saying that your useless rotter ass is on the same level as those men just because it happens that you and them have one opinion in common?

• JFL
Reactions: org3cel.RR
So you saying that your useless rotter ass is on the same level as those men just because it happens that you and them have one opinion in common?
No, just because you have the same oppinion as someone in one specific topic, does not mean your inteligence is correlated with him or her at all. I just agreed with the fact of how men though and perceived women back in the day

because it’s cope, as much as I hate women they have value. Jfl if you think anything would’ve been created in this world if women didn’t exist, 95% of men would just sit on their ass and rot 24/7 if women didnt exist, most things most men do is to impress women

• +1
because it’s cope, as much as I hate women they have value. Jfl if you think anything would’ve been created in this world if women didn’t exist, 95% of men would just sit on their ass and rot 24/7 if women didnt exist, most things most men do is to impress women
True, mens motive to conquer the world was because of women. There are studies that prove men have more strenght and motivation to do stuff when women are looking

• +1
Reactions: Lemonhead
women are dirty sluts and dont deserve anything i offer, the sooner you realize love isnt real and its all fake is the day you ascend mentally, learn to be alone

• +1
women are dirty sluts and dont deserve anything i offer, the sooner you realize love isnt real and its all fake is the day you ascend mentally, learn to be alone
True, loneliness can be harsh tho, studies show that it ruins mental health, I admire men like Ted k that can be lonely, yet be a complete genius. Most women nowadays have nothing to offer yet except to be praised like they are some sort of God

• +1
Reactions: dbva
Sex is the best feeling ever , better feeling than any greatest food you ever tasted , any expensive car your have ever have driven - Saint Virgin mentalcel.(me)

• +1
True, loneliness can be harsh tho, studies show that it ruins mental health, I admire men like Ted k that can be lonely, yet be a complete genius. Most women nowadays have nothing to offer yet except to be praised like they are some sort of God
yes loneliness ruins mental health, my mental health is at rock bottom rn but guess what, atleast i dont have some nasty ugly bitch whore nagging in my ear right now, having to give her money, attention, food, etc

my hate for women has grown so much that it surpasses any feeling that i have including my depression, i will live my life alone, with my bestfriend, doing whatever i feel like, not being stopped by some foid and then dying peacefully from a steroid overdose or something

• +1
Sex is the best feeling ever , better feeling than any greatest food you ever tasted , any expensive car your have ever have driven - Saint Virgin mentalcel.(me)
True, women can give you the best feeling of pleasure in the whole world, but that doesnt deny the fact that womens actions in todays society is wrong, there is nothing I can do about it so why care anyways

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
yes loneliness ruins mental health, my mental health is at rock bottom rn but guess what, atleast i dont have some nasty ugly bitch whore nagging in my ear right now, having to give her money, attention, food, etc

my hate for women has grown so much that it surpasses any feeling that i have including my depression, i will live my life alone, with my bestfriend, doing whatever i feel like, not being stopped by some foid and then dying peacefully from a steroid overdose or something
Your life seems peaceful rn, happy for you man, I hope you enjoy the best times with your bestfriend and live happily.
I say this from experience, having a annoying used up whore as your gf is the worse feeling ever, she takes your money and energy, i much rather have one friend then 1 whore

• Love it
Your life seems peaceful rn, happy for you man, I hope you enjoy the best times with your bestfriend and live happily.
I say this from experience, having a annoying used up whore as your gf is the worse feeling ever, she takes your money and energy, i much rather have one friend then 1 whore
the more people you cut out of your life the more free and peaceful you are, the only person i talk to is my best friend that ive had for 5 years, we have the same mindset and we are both locked in and pursuing our goals, i dont have friends outside of school, i dont use social media, i keep everything social at a minimum

yes it is lonely, but id rather be lonely than being controlled by others and having to waste time on them

• +1
but that doesnt deny the fact that womens actions in todays society is wrong, there is nothing I can do about it so why care anyways
I agree western cucked society has failed us ,
Personally I will migrate to Syria when I turn 25

• +1
the more people you cut out of your life the more free and peaceful you are, the only person i talk to is my best friend that ive had for 5 years, we have the same mindset and we are both locked in and pursuing our goals, i dont have friends outside of school, i dont use social media, i keep everything social at a minimum

yes it is lonely, but id rather being lonely than being controlled by others and having to waste time on them
Absolutely mirin your mindset and lifestyle, it is the best feeling in the world to have someone alike you in your life, I am lonely too, peaceful tbh, i go to cinema sometimes to enjoy my time with myself, I love to live this way, no stress nor anxiety, just me and myself

• +1
I agree western cucked society has failed us ,
Personally I will migrate to Syria when I turn 25
Mirin, just be careful to go to a safe city lol, dont want you getting killed

• So Sad
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
Absolutely mirin your mindset and lifestyle, it is the best feeling in the world to have someone alike you in your life, I am lonely too, peaceful tbh, i go to cinema sometimes to enjoy my time with myself, I love to live this way, no stress nor anxiety, just me and myself
mirin urs aswell bhai, cut out anyone that doesnt benefit you and find people as disciplined as you, personally i want to kms everytime i work with someone stupid or someone that is lazy, you dont need a lot of friends or people to support you, most of the time they are just obstacles

• +1
it took me alot of nietzschean thinking to realize my mom is a retard, due to societal norms pushing parental authority

now ive broken free, may i fly as @kaligula567 did

• JFL
it took me alot of nietzschean thinking to realize my mom is a retard, due to societal norms pushing parental authority

now ive broken free, may i fly as @kaligula567 did
Why are you calling your mum a retard? You’re indirectly saying you’re an accident.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Why are you calling your mum a retard? You’re indirectly saying you’re an accident.
i am an accident, she was a retarded 17 year old when she had me, nothing i can do about it but tell the truth as it is

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14, org3cel.RR and halloweed
i am an accident, she was a retarded 17 year old when she had me, nothing i can do about it but tell the truth as it is
That’s tough man

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and chudlite
mirin urs aswell bhai, cut out anyone that doesnt benefit you and find people as disciplined as you, personally i want to kms everytime i work with someone stupid or someone that is lazy, you dont need a lot of friends or people to support you, most of the time they are just obstacles
Real shit man, useless to have stupid people in your life

• +1
Daily reminder, all philophers, genius, mathematicians and emperores were mysoginist and believed a lot of womens act were wrong, going to night clubs and being with hundreds of men were wrong.
bump.

• +1