Daily reminder

Coping

Coping

Kraken
Eye area is at least 70% of your facial attractiveness and harmony, bones are overrated as long as they’re average

@ZUZZCEL :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, androidcel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blitz, Coping and Extra Chromosome
Shoe size > ankle circumferance > eye area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac, FatmanO, YungCope and 4 others
noyone on this site knows anything in regards to facial attractiveness.

just a bunch of ppl coping thinking they have hope to ascend when in reality all hope is lost.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, androidcel and Deleted member 656
noyone on this site knows anything in regards to facial attractiveness.

just a bunch of ppl coping thinking they have hope to ascend when in reality all hope is lost.
It’s because eye area is most important and hardest to change, and if anyone doesn’t know it’s def u by rating Fatman PSL 3, crisick a 6 and nibba and arcbrah the same PSL and Alarico a 4 JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, hebbewem and Coping
It’s because eye area is most important and hardest to change, and if anyone doesn’t know it’s def u by rating Fatman PSL 3, crisick a 6 and nibba and arcbrah the same PSL and Alarico a 4 JFL
is my area good mate ???

Yes bro above average for Indian for sure
[/QUOTE
Not considering my indian phenotype and say how it is in psl terms

• +1
Overall it’s average boyo @Pex1992

• +1
Overall it’s average boyo @Pex1992
So what can i do to improve it more....i apply cream for dark circles btw ...my infra orbitals are average ....though good supra orbitals

So what can i do to improve it more....i apply cream for dark circles btw ...my infra orbitals are average ....though good supra orbitals
Under eye darkness and better eyebrows will def make it better tho some things like PFL can’t be changed so there isn’t much u can do
Edit: longer eye lashes as well

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
Yup still the dstance between the eyes harmonizes with the midface its almost 1:1

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Yup still the dstance between the eyes harmonizes with the midface its almost 1:1
Yea the distance doesn’t affect u a lot cuz u have small midface so it works out

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
Yea the distance doesn’t affect u a lot cuz u have small midface so it works out
yup i can say eyes look somewhat decent due to light colouring and good browridge with neutral tilt..unlike many indians who have bug eyes

yup i can say eyes look somewhat decent due to light colouring and good browridge with neutral tilt..unlike many indians who have bug eyes
Yea when it comes to Indians u eye area mog the shit out of them ngl they usually have the worst eye areas

@Pex1992 Shitting every thread by making it about himself dedsrs
:fingerwave:

• +1
Yea when it comes to Indians u eye area mog the shit out of them ngl they usually have the worst eye areas
Yup i would have looked just plain average if i didnt have big lower third along with the eye area ...most indians also dont have ideal gonial angle...mine is between120-128
N
@Pex1992 Shitting every thread by making it about himself dedsrs
:fingerwave:
nope i just wanted to ask which i wanted to...i never even post comments many times on thread....i just have a look at it ...and like the comments of the users posting them

• +1
Jaw is law

• Woah