• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 5608, AutisticBeaner and 3 others
My maxilla is good and yet my zygos and infraorbitals are awful

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
My maxilla is good and yet my zygos and infraorbitals are awful
If you’re north Atlantid phenotype, that could be explain why. North atlantid have generally have “compressed malars” where the cheekbone projects at the zygomatic arch and slopes inward towards the nasal area. Gandy, Alain Delon, and O’Pry for example have very well developed maxillas, but shitty infraorbitals

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, PubertyMaxxer and didntreadlol
20200520 141227 1

Indeed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MogTheMogger, SocietyIsSolipsistic, inceletto and 2 others
thumbpulling + mewing + chewing + leanmaxxing + adequate supplementation and not being an oldcel

If you’re north Atlantid phenotype, that could be explain why. North atlantid have generally have “compressed malars” where the cheekbone projects at the zygomatic arch and slopes inward towards the nasal area. Gandy, Alain Delon, and O’Pry for example have very well developed maxillas, but shitty infraorbitals
I'm not NA. I think mouthbreathing is what fucked me up ngl, but i'm not sure i might be coping jfl

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
I'm not NA. I think mouthbreathing is what fucked me up ngl, but i'm not sure i might be coping jfl
I'm the most recessed out of my siblings and I was mouthbreathing my whole life because I have worst alergy out of my sibling, so it's definitely not a cope, it just doesn't physically make sense if you have good tongue posture, you are nosebreathing and have a hard diet to have downward maxilla growth

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
I'm the most recessed out of my siblings and I was mouthbreathing my whole life because I have worst alergy out of my sibling, so it's definitely not a cope, it just doesn't physically make sense if you have good tongue posture, you are nosebreathing and have a hard diet to have downward maxilla growth
It's weird cause my maxilla and jaw aren't downard grown at all, yet my orbitals and zygos are nonexistent
like half my face developed properly and the other half didn't
o'pry has negative orbital vectors

• +1
Reactions: Furious Dingleberry
Or the length of these bones:

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 2968
It's weird cause my maxilla and jaw aren't downard grown at all, yet my orbitals and zygos are nonexistent
if you aren't downard growd, then maybe you have subpar orbital and zygos genetics? what orbitals and zygos your parents have?

• +1

• So Sad
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
if you aren't downard growd, then maybe you have subpar orbital and zygos genetics? what orbitals and zygos your parents have?
idk man i haven't analyzed their faces lol
whatever the cause is it's clear that i need surgery, i am not even 20 yet i look like a zombie due to my dark circles and bad undereyes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
idk man i haven't analyzed their faces lol
whatever the cause is it's clear that i need surgery, i am not even 20 yet i look like a zombie due to my dark circles and bad undereyes
haha, to analyze my parents faces was the first thing I did after I discovered blackpill ngl

• Woah
  • +1
You could have a laterally recessed maxilla. If you’re forward grown and have a good jaw but shit zygos and infraorbitals, your maxilla could be upswung and forward grown but lacking lateral growth. If this is the case, look into MSE. It could ascend you hard

• Woah