• +1
Reactions: Warlockcel
I'm afraid they would snap my dick doing a somersault

• +1
Reactions: Warlockcel
Yes i do bro i have one of them in my restroom and it works fine

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
daily reminder: Women despise your very existence. They want your subhuman-self eradicated from this planet, and your genetic code to be never passed on. If women could, they'd band together to force sub 8 men into death camps and be murdered. The agenda is underway to get cucks to do the work for them, cucks will outnumber you and drag your subhuman self away. You are nothing to these foids. They'll attend the mass killings with sloppy, dripping wet pussies; where after to complete the ritual they'll get fucked and impregnated by Chads on top of the dead subhuman bodies. Foids will allow a few subhuman men to reproduce, only to kill the baby in front of the subhuman father and all of the other subhumans to drive their point. It's over.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 656
daily reminder: Women despise your very existence. They want your subhuman-self eradicated from this planet, and your genetic code to be never passed on. If women could, they'd band together to force sub 8 men into death camps and be murdered. The agenda is underway to get cucks to do the work for them, cucks will outnumber you and drag your subhuman self away. You are nothing to these foids. They'll attend the mass killings with sloppy, dripping wet pussies; where after to complete the ritual they'll get fucked and impregnated by Chads on top of the dead subhuman bodies. Foids will allow a few subhuman men to reproduce, only to kill the baby in front of the subhuman father and all of the other subhumans to drive their point. It's over.

Ragefuel

i hate women

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and itsoverbuddyboyo
Its crazy to think that the average woman could look like these chicks if they would just stop shoving their fucking faces. Literally the only thing different from these women to the average one is that they're fit.

RAPE RAPE RAPE