Daily reminder

D

Deleted member 8765

Oi
Daily reminder that the only reason you are here rotting on an incel forum attempting to ascend via surgery and other maxxes is because of female sexual liberalization and the internet.

Not to get into coo coo land but if the jooz really wanted to bring the West down they’re doing a very good job so far. Social Media is the most effective way of birth control ever created.

Too many options
so few birthrates
and a dying nation

Say goodbye to starting a family, and if you are the cursed few of Gen Z to get married say goodbye to your kids and assets. Say goodbye to racial unity and nationalism in the future Western Nations. Say goodbye to being a good, chivalrous gentleman in today’s society where female billionaires bond out and marry GL criminals (Meek), a world where a roided up good lucking Nazi has 500+ matches on tinder while the 100.000+ salary average to below average man has nothing.

Say hello to a world that pampers women and treats them as Gods amongst men meanwhile a good portion of men are devastated and brutalized knowing women do not want you for your height, your face, your everything... because you are simply just not good enough when you are competing with Thundercocl 73 miles away.

This is your future Western Man, embrace it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aklifaal, Deleted member 6095, balding17yomanletcel and 2 others
Look what they did to you bro.. my condolences

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 6095, balding17yomanletcel and 4 others
Look what they did to you bro.. my condolences
I might be fucked in the head but atleast I get to keep up with the lasting incel shootings on my tv and through the internet. Although it has been a good amount of time since the last juicy and fulfilling incel shooting.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NVRH and NarcyChadlite
Your avatar: Shoots me. :p

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
I might be fucked in the head but atleast I get to keep up with the lasting incel shootings on my tv and through the internet. Although it has been a good amount of time since the last juicy and fulfilling incel shooting.

Just a daily reminder : for every incel mass shooting, thousand of guys embrace feminism out of pity for... The girls who got shot.

JFL at incels thinking "I sHaLL BrInG lIgHT UpOn OuR dEsPaIR"

Meanwhile newspapers : Armed and Misogynist: How Toxic Masculinity Fuels Mass Shootings

Feminists : "Let's change this together people. Let's create classes to unlearn toxic masculinity !"

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 8765
Just a daily reminder : for every incel mass shooting, thousand of guys embrace feminism out of pity for... The girls who got shot.

JFL at incels thinking "I sHaLL BrInG lIgHT UpOn OuR dEsPaIR"

Meanwhile newspapers : Armed and Misogynist: How Toxic Masculinity Fuels Mass Shootings

Feminists : "Let's change this together people. Let's create classes to unlearn toxic masculinity !"
Perfectly put, we are headed into the abyss.
How can women gain control of an army of beta males after the beta males themselves created civilization. Maybe since no one told us directly about what happens when you liberate degeneracy and instead resorted to philosophical teachings from an outdated book. They should have been more straight forward.

I will be light shining in darkness

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot