Kraken

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel, turkproducer, Krezo and 1 other person
1d5-gif.280554

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
Always disappointed when see your threads cause I think ricecel made one but it's just you​

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and onnysk
Tinder has the lowest quality of subhumans for both genders so that’s why

Women don't need to put in any effort. They just have to be females with a hole.

It's simple as that. I can't believe it ffs.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, Deleted member 4645 and turkproducer
Just exist theory

Women don't need to put in any effort. They just have to be females with a hole.

john2

• Love it
Reactions: john2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
95% of Tinder are men..

But shhhhhh.. we're not allowed to know this

How to get data?

tutorial mode

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Western white(ish) men of Reddit! Good news! You too can have these kinds of numbers on Tinder and other dating apps!

All you need to do is travel to Asia. No joke. I’m a slightly overweight guy in my mid 30s. I tried Tinder for 8-9 months and after hitting my swipe cap every single day (aka swiped right 100 times a day) during that time I had literally zero matches.

I went to the Philippines for three weeks. I barely used the app. Swiped right MAYBE 40-50% of the time. But holy hell, I had WAY more matches than I could have possibly managed in 3 months, let alone three weeks. They almost universally messaged me first and after picking out my four favorites, I had some amazing multi-day dates with all four women I liked he best.

And man, let me tell you...it feels GREAT! It was so incredible. Absolutely made me feel valued and wanted and MAN that is SUCH a change (for the better).

There was a bit of filtering to do (mainly there is a bit more people trying to scam you/only looking for a sugar daddy), but it was totally worth it and I absolutely intend on seeing all four of the women I already met plus many more when I get back there in a couple of days.

So yeah. You too can have these kinds of numbers. You just can’t have them in America/Canada/Western Europe.

from comment

Lmao! Just read the comment section.

I think this is the closest Reddit will come to admitting the Blackpill.