Daily use of adderall and stimulants result:

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
Turned me into this:Working machine
I just want to work work and work work even tho my ,,work’’ isn’t perfect Iam just constantly motivated and I have way more energy to do stuff
Side effects:Usually I wouldn’t care if I get an F in class but now I fucking get full of anger and rage even if I get a C
It changed my personality a lot,Few weeks ago my doctor told me that I probably wont grow anymore and I didn’t gave a single fuck I just kept on working on my studying

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and Chad69

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272 and Deleted member 1680
Turned me into this:Working machine
I just want to work work work work even tho my things I do aren’t perfect Iam just constantly motivated and I have way more energy to do stuff
Side effects:Usually I wouldn’t care if I get an F in class but now I fucking get full of anger and rage even if I get a C
It changed my personality a lot,Few weeks ago my doctor told me that I probably wont grow anymore and I didn’t gave a single fuck I just kept on working and studying
What dosage are you on? I’m on 20mg XR and think I need more tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: goat2x
Where do I find adderal? It’s strictly regulated here only psychiatrists can prescribe it

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 6217
just do meth bro