XXL

XXL

Iron
Screenshot 20241011 183024

So this nigger tried to make me invest 20 usd by paying me to do menial tasks

I did it And got 10 bucks

• JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo
Should I use Paypal and try to scam them ?

nigga wtf are those ss

• +1
Reactions: sexchat
do not redeem

• JFL
Reactions: Stewart.Belgrade
nigga wtf are those ss
Common scam in third world countries. They give you menial tasks like liking a youtube video, giving reviews and stuff like that and in turn pay small amounts to build trust and then after trust has been built they make you do some kind of task that requires you to pay upfront and promise to give you some returns but one thing that they don't tell you about is there are more payments that follow it since you already sank your money you try to give them more money and eventually once they have scammed you enough they block your number and destroy all the IDs. Notice how the conversations are in telegram. Telegram doesnt share numbers and has "real" end to end encryption.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elijah_leo, XXL, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Send me her number

• +1
Reactions: pookieslove
You are third worlder paki yourself
Common scam in third world countries. They give you menial tasks like liking a youtube video, giving reviews and stuff like that and in pay small amounts to build trust and then after trust has been built they make you do some kind of task that requires you to pay upfront and promise to get some returns but one thing that they don't tell you about is there more payments that follow it since you already sank your money you try to give them more money and eventually once they have scammed you they block your number and destroy all the IDs. Notice how the conversations are in telegram. Telegram doesnt share numbers and has "real" end to end encryption.

Meanwhile my friend used to scam low IQ horny curries by pretending to be a woman and selling them bobs and vagene pics that can be searched online and downloaded for free, each pics cost around $3-5. And as far as I know he has stolen over $25 from those curries :feelskek:

Common scam in third world countries. They give you menial tasks like liking a youtube video, giving reviews and stuff like that and in turn pay small amounts to build trust and then after trust has been built they make you do some kind of task that requires you to pay upfront and promise to give you some returns but one thing that they don't tell you about is there are more payments that follow it since you already sank your money you try to give them more money and eventually once they have scammed you enough they block your number and destroy all the IDs. Notice how the conversations are in telegram. Telegram doesnt share numbers and has "real" end to end encryption.
How can I find more of these scams Bhai