@DalitBoss/n9wiff schizo timeline | GTFIH

alurmo

alurmo

so the timeline in the past week with @DalitBoss has been kinda crazy
so lets dissect this shit real quick

@n9wiff's disappearance to this forum
On the 19th of July @n9wif declares he wants to be banned and also claims he will possibly never return to this site, that exact post gets 21 reps but even though he's banned on .org, he somewhat stays consistent on other forums like .com , he becomes a notable member on there with 1.7k post. He was also on .is during his disappearance on here.

The return of @n9wiff
Still under the name @n9wiff ,he asks to be unbanned on the 11th/thursday
his first post back is him ofc asking where @brahminboss went, and this is where all the something sparks up
the day right after his return and after he realised that brahminboss deleted he responds to a thread abt the quality of the forum saying this:
Screenshot 2024 07 15 002249

The start of the schizo-ness
As u guys can catch on, @n9wiff obviously misses brahminboss on this forum, in this post he refences @brahminboss once again, saying this: https://looksmax.org/threads/ive-returned.1083944/
I still can't believe BrahminBoss deleted
He also returned to his usual schizo posting ,but this time he starts refencing a strange word
Screenshot 2024 07 15 003627

its not like we haven't seen this word used on this forum, this was started by @the MOUSE back in early June, when he kept spreading around "sanju" movie posters
Screenshot 2024 07 15 004240

@the MOUSE also started to advertise his discord heavily and it would always come in the form of a schizo post like this-

and this discord would come back to this story but lets focus on @n9wiff again

@n9wiff drops 2 bombs
So this schizo drops a bomb on this forum with this post(which is now deleted and unfortunately not archived)
in response to the thread being deleted he makes a thread that's still up
His second bomb is him confronting a known mod @Gengar about his identity

Confrontation of @n9wiff's thread
a thread from @Username was made to confront @n9wiff thread abt @Gengar
This was mostly where it got interesting

The cult
after those threads that pulled a lot of traction he laid low and calmed down for a bit, but yesterday he referenced a cult in this thread
and the common persons mind would go to the thought of the discord that was made by @the MOUSE , but uncertainty still lurked in my mind, I needed more proof.
in another post he also references this secret society/ the cult-
his last post centered around the cult to my knowledge

The cult getting "exposed"
The cult that he kept talking abt finally got revealed in a big thread
in that thread he also says the reason @brahminboss got deleted(according to him). He apparently says that this group has gatkept info from the lookism site that we on this site have not found out abt yet, there is a disclaimer at the end which confirms that this post was all satire, but I'm still skeptical.

The "forum foid"
The "forum foid" gets mentioned for the first time in this thread which was just a link to his previous thread
but he did say this tho -
https://looksmax.org/threads/there-is-a-foid-in-the-server-with-over-10k-posts.1086002/post-16245718
even though that doesn't confirm his whole theory abt the forum foid , it adds to the schizo-ness of the situation
@Username eventually joined in on this talk even making a whole thread dedicated to what @DalitBoss/n9wiff told him
even @Madridista joined in, making fun of users reaction to the situation
lastly @cromagnon came in with this thread abt the forum foid too

The name change
Who he knew as @n9wiff decided to change his name yesterday to @DalitBoss

The ban
@DalitBoss is now currently banned possibly due to the schizo threads he made and most of us don't know whens he's gonna return

DISCLAIMER FOR MODS-ALL THIS IS FOR LAUGHS AND SHOULD NOT REALLY BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY, ANY INORMATION THAT I SAID IN THIS IS PROB NOT TRUE AND PLEASE DONT DELETE THIS THREAD, I SPENT HOURS ON THIS SHIT
FOR USERS READING-TELL ME QUICKLY IF THERE WAS SOMETHING THAT WAS WARNABLE IN THIS THREAD, ILL CHANGE IT IMMEDIATELY

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Madridista, Gengar, thorns and 12 others

On the 19th of July @n9wif declares he wants to be banned and also claims he will possibly never return to this site, that exact post gets 21 reps but even though he's banned on .org, he somewhat stays consistent on other forums like .com , he becomes a notable member on there with 1.7k post. He was also on .is during his disappearance on here.

The return of @n9wiff
his first post back is him ofc asking where @brahminboss went, and this is where all the something sparks up
the day right after his return and after he realised that brahminboss deleted he responds to a thread abt the quality of the forum saying this:View attachment 3031233

As u guys can catch on, @n9wiff obviously misses brahminboss on this forum, in this post he refences @brahminboss once again, saying this: https://looksmax.org/threads/ive-returned.1083944/

He also returned to his usual schizo posting ,but this time he starts refencing a strange word
View attachment 3031245
its not like we haven't seen this word used on this forum, this was started by @the MOUSE back in early June, when he kept spreading around "sanju" movie posters View attachment 3031256
@the MOUSE also started to advertise his discord heavily and it would always come in the form of a schizo post like this-

@n9wiff drops 2 bombs
So this schizo drops a bomb on this forum with this post(which is now deleted and unfortunately not archived)

The cult
after those threads that pulled a lot of traction he laid low and calmed down for a bit, but yesterday he referenced a cult in this thread
and the common persons mind would go to the thought of the discord that was made by @the MOUSE , but uncertainty still lurked in my mind, I needed more proof.

in that thread he also says the reason @brahminboss got deleted(according to him). He apparently says that this group has gatkept info from the lookism site that we on this site have not found out abt yet, there is a disclaimer at the end which confirms that this post was all satire, but I'm still skeptical.

The "forum foid"
The "forum foid" gets mentioned for the first time in this thread which was just a link to his previous thread
https://looksmax.org/threads/there-is-a-foid-in-the-server-with-over-10k-posts.1086002/post-16245718
even though that doesn't confirm his whole theory abt the forum foid , it adds to the schizo-ness of the situation
@Username eventually joined in on this talk even making a whole thread dedicated to what @DalitBoss/n9wiff told him

The name change

The ban
@DalitBoss is now currently banned possibly due to the schizo threads he made and most of us don't know whens he's gonna return

DISCLAIMER FOR MODS-ALL THIS IS FOR LAUGHS AND SHOULD NOT REALLY BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY, ANY INORMATION THAT I SAID IN THIS IS PROB NOT TRUE AND PLEASE DONT DELETE THIS THREAD, I SPENT HOURS ON THIS SHIT
FOR USERS READING-TELL ME QUICKLY IF THERE WAS SOMETHING THAT WAS WARNABLE IN THIS THREAD, ILL CHANGE IT IMMEDIATELY
Free bhai

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Jova, nathan and 1 other person

‎​

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Jova
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, thorns, maarda and 6 others
i just spent hours on this shit for almost 0 reps
forum homos would rather see a niggas dick then rep a high-iq post

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Imretarded?, Jova and 1 other person
i just spent hours on this shit for almost 0 reps
Your post isn’t pro USERNAME propaganda so I am not repping it

JOKING HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thorns, Jova and alurmo
bummppppppppppp!!!!!!!!

• +1
  • So Sad

The return of @n9wiff
the day right after his return and after he realised that brahminboss deleted he responds to a thread abt the quality of the forum saying this:View attachment 3031233

View attachment 3031245
its not like we haven't seen this word used on this forum, this was started by @the MOUSE back in early June, when he kept spreading around "sanju" movie posters View attachment 3031256

@n9wiff drops 2 bombs

The cult

The "forum foid"

The name change

The ban

His disappearance from .org was definitely confusing, he was extremely active on .com

Of course his post count isn't the full story, because a majority of it was spam, and his non spammed posts would place his actual post count at around 1.1-1.2k

Another detail during this disappearance is that he was active on Minecraft significantly, as the .com created a server where he played pretty consistently (pretty sure).

I'm overall very confused on all the stuff that has been going on, despite interacting with him a fair amount on there.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and alurmo
His disappearance from .org was definitely confusing, he was extremely active on .com

Of course his post count isn't the full story, because a majority of it was spam, and his non spammed posts would place his actual post count at around 1.1-1.2k

Another detail during this disappearance is that he was active on Minecraft significantly, as the .com created a server where he played pretty consistently (pretty sure).

I'm overall very confused on all the stuff that has been going on, despite interacting with him a fair amount on there.
whats ur username on .com
plus i knew abt all the spam and shit, but I do know that he became a pretty important person there
but a Minecraft server, I actually didn't know that .com had a Minecraft server lol

• +1
  • So Sad
You forgot his thread

• +1
  • So Sad
You forgot his thread

i edited ur post in
whats ur opinion on it bhai

• +1
  • So Sad
It was all a psyop for his server

• +1
  • So Sad
It was all a psyop for his server
i know
i remember when @the MOUSE made propaganda for his server
@DalitBoss and @the MOUSE prob had some convos in the server to promote the sanjucels and shit
but its all a very funny situation ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
i just realised i accidentily said "july " instead of june lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Mirin detective work. I personally couldn't really give any less of a fuck though lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, try2beme, normie_joe and 2 others
Mirin detective work. I personally couldn't really give any less of a fuck though lol.
i agree but this whole thing was so cagewhorty lol
I had to make a thread abt this jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Jova and TechnoBoss
cant wait for this to be turned into a Netflix documentary

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, thorns, Jova and 1 other person
cant wait for this to be turned into a Netflix documentary
The sanjucels of .org: they wont cry for us
coming 9th of December
trailer opening on 16th of august
they will not cry for us

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Jova and heightmaxxing
Or repping the fuck out of random greycels for some reason, makes me mad asf

You literally have to beg to even get the same amount of reps as the other greycel nigger saying "okay" jfl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Or repping the fuck out of random greycels for some reason, makes me mad asf

You literally have to beg to even get the same amount of reps as the other greycel nigger saying "okay" jfl.
frl man
ive literally expiremted with low effort replies and shit and they get easily 5+ reps
meanwhile threads like these which I actually spend time on barely gets 6+reps
the attention span of this forum is over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thorns, Jova and iblamechico

The return of @n9wiff

View attachment 3031245

@n9wiff drops 2 bombs

The cult

The "forum foid"

The name change

The ban

N9wiff larped abt the foid for lols, probably what got him banned

• +1
  • So Sad

The return of @n9wiff

View attachment 3031245

@n9wiff drops 2 bombs

The cult

The "forum foid"

The name change

The ban

Interesting theory
Sadly not more than a word

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Imretarded? and alurmo
mirin thread.

@DalitBoss is a real one for exposing the bluepilled users here.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and alurmo
mirin thread.

@DalitBoss is a real one for exposing the bluepilled users here.
The mods unfortunetely got him
Meanwhile users like @Pei can obsess abt barrets dick and make more insane troll threads

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Imretarded?
Jfl @Username the guy who can't be tagged came storming in the discord server screeching about 'the foid'. Bro is legit sub zero testosterone and kinda retarded.

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
The mods unfortunetely got him
Meanwhile users like @Pei can obsess abt barrets dick and make more insane troll threads
Pei is barret. You can't ban psl gods

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
Brutal
Bring back @n9wiff
Free my nigga he was exposing the truth.:feelswhere:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Imretarded? and alurmo