Dalits are truecels brahhh

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
Holy shit jfl at this cope , mogs 99% of indian uppercaste

They speak a distinct dialect of Kumaoni, the local language, and have some unique religious traditions. Today, the Bora are classified as an “Other Backward Class" by the Indian government, a designation used to classify castes that are socially and educationally disadvantaged

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Nigga I think you will face problems if you upload your face pictures in this forum

Nigga I think you will face problems if you upload your face pictures in this forum
Why? I'm 16 RN by 3-4 I would be beardmaxxed htn

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Holy shit jfl at this cope , mogs 99% of indian uppercaste

View attachment 2752467

They speak a distinct dialect of Kumaoni, the local language, and have some unique religious traditions. Today, the Bora are classified as an “Other Backward Class" by the Indian government, a designation used to classify castes that are socially and educationally disadvantaged
You're entire race is disgusting. You're like cockroaches. I hope China does this world a favor and releases biological weapons on your overpopulated, unsanitary, cow diarrhea drinking, monitor lizard raping piece of shit country.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Infinite, Ryan and Tai Lung
Im endibg racist and Castile opinions I doing more positive than negative lmfao and no I have never used any slurs

Why? I'm 16 RN by 3-4 I would be beardmaxxed htn

Im endibg racist and Castile opinions I doing more positive than negative lmfao and no I have never used any slurs
I don't think being associated with an incel forum is good thing that others should know. Well just my opinion

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
That nigga looks upper caste tho.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Ryan
That nigga looks upper caste tho.
Anyone should not cope with muhh I'm truecel because of caste vice versa , its a personal problem than with the community

Btw I saw a Bihari labourer with a lightskinned punjabi girl again. That nigga legit looked like this but not as fat and younger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, Aditya. and mayo mogger
Caste depends on your birth and your lineage. Pheno is related but not entirely dependent on caste

Look at this copium bhai all of em are jats the highest steppe ancestral community, 90% of everything is just cherry-pick.

Any dravid htn would mog the living fuck out of em. Look into his channel its pure cagefuel pls look into it lmfao @Squirtle

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

Look at this copium bhai all of em are jats the highest steppe ancestral community, 90% of everything is just cherry-pick.

Any dravid htn would mog the living fuck out of em. Look into his channel its pure cagefuel pls look into it lmfao @Squirtle

Autism got panic attack after watching this video

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Dalits are moggers, they shouldn't breed with brahmins(untouchables)

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled