dalits here have washed your brain

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

lmao, this dude thinks he has tiny ass dick while being 6.3x5.5 beacuse retards on here told him 8x6 is average, if u wanna go somewhere in life, dont listed to dalits on here

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and ascension
Dalits here exaggerate everything

Ideal height stats are 6’0-6’2 in graphs and studies

Yet somehow ppl here make thread about if ur not at least 6’5 ur not safe

That’s also why ratings here aren’t trustworthy the barrier some autists consider mtn is almost comical and makes u think their whole perception of life and the avarage person is through instagram models

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, Henry Rollins, scrunchables and 2 others
Dalits here exaggerate everything

Yet somehow ppl here make thread about if ur not at least 6’5 ur not safe

That’s also why ratings here aren’t trustworthy the barrier some autists consider mtn is almost comical and makes u think their whole perception of life and the avarage person is through instagram models
height is really controversial topic so idk

but about ratings i agree, 99% of this forum is halo victims and CANNOT rate for shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: scrunchables and MA_ascender

but about ratings i agree, 99% of this forum is halo victims and CANNOT rate for shit
I'm still mentally recovering after being rated low mtn :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, scrunchables, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person

The exaggerated morphs turning people into aliens with weird heads and bones

I seriously can’t tell if this forum is a parody or not

But the fact that the people here who actually tried taking surgery based on advice from this forum and ended up like a goblin shows it’s not a parody

It’s the consequence of autism autists over focus on this shit and make it all very very extreme

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and shizuku11111
your dating life is your true rating
I got iois from 5'10 blond blue eyed high mtb.

She moved schools. I want to die. I was 5'7 when i got the iois but I'm 5'9.5 now.

I'm also getting interest by 2 ltbs but not interested

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and shizuku11111
I'm still mentally recovering after being rated low mtn :feelsrope:
Some ppl here are normal but this forum attracts a lot of autists who hyperfocus

To the point they are blinded and turn life into 10x harder than it already is

The chad slayer that fits with all this forum standards is rarer than gold

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and MA_ascender
I got iois from 5'10 blond blue eyed high mtb.

She moved schools. I want to die. I was 5'7 when i got the iois but I'm 5'9.5 now.

I'm also getting interest by 2 ltbs but not interested
Damn get out of here and go ascend bro

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed

But the fact that the people here who actually tried taking surgery based on advice from this forum and ended up like a goblin shows it’s not a parody

It’s the consequence of autism autists over focus on this shit and make it all very very extreme
most of those individuals who do that are not even interested in women but just want to satisfy their autism, i cant express myself best beacuse english isnt my first language so i hope you get what i mean

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins, Iasacrko and MA_ascender
most of those individuals who do that are not even interested in women but just want to satisfy their autism, i cant express myself best beacuse english isnt my first language so i hope you get what i mean
Is your first language French? Idk it feels like it

I can't get over her. I miss her so much bros... 😭😭😭 absolutely golden personality too. Such a good person...
You'll find another one bro no need to worry

• +1
@cytoplasm @russiancelreturns
Cage1

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
You'll find another one bro no need to worry
I fucking hope man. I need to get my confidence up again. Psl rating ruined my self image. I want rhino at 18

• So Sad
I'm 6x5.1 I guess I should just jump off a roof.

• So Sad
Reactions: shizuku11111
Is your first language French? Idk it feels like it
i fucking wish, but unfortunately not, if i spoke french i would never close my mouth, in fact i wouldnt be writing, i would send voice msg's

• Woah
i fucking wish, but unfortunately not, if i spoke french i would never close my mouth, in fact i wouldnt be writing, i would send voice msg's
Is French considered high class or something ? I thought that was only in my shithole

• +1
Is French considered high class or something ? I thought that was only in my shithole
idk maybe, idk i just find it extremely satisfying to listen to, where r u from

• +1
idk maybe, idk i just find it extremely satisfying to listen to, where r u from
Morocco, learned good French in my early childhood so I basically speak at native level

• +1
I fucking hope man. I need to get my confidence up again. Psl rating ruined my self image. I want rhino at 18
If you want to I can rate you bro. I'm considered by some to be quite good at it. I'm sure your looks can't be bad enough for you to feel hopeless.

• So Sad
Who's in your PFP? Most beautiful creature I've ever seen

• +1
If you want to I can rate you bro. I'm considered by some to be quite good at it. I'm sure your looks can't be bad enough for you to feel hopeless.
If you asked yesterday I would've sent it. I'm sorry man I have to recover a bit before being comfortable again with it

• +1
If you asked yesterday I would've sent it. I'm sorry man I have to recover a bit before being comfortable again with it
I don't want to sound like a huge bluepiller but most ratings here are pretty much exactly one scale below the actual number. What is considered htn on org, is generally known to be chadlite anywhere else. And so on. Asides, standards here mainly revolve around eye theory, while in reality bone definition is equally if not arguably more important.

• +1

This forum is for JFLs mostly, but when you spend time here it's easy to get sucked into it

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and MA_ascender
What's your first language btw @shizuku11111

This forum is for JFLs mostly, but when you spend time here it's easy to get sucked into it
Best thing is to never take anything seriously unless it’s realistic

Most ppl here either are trolling or have a very very distorted perception of reality due to the BP

That’s why being low IQ and learning about shit as complex as this doesn’t work

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and Alucard69
Can you understand/speak some neighboring languages? How tall are you bhai? My bet is on 6'3
serbian/bosnian/croatian/montenegrin are same languages, i can understand russian to a certain point, im 6'2 barefoot

• +1
lmao, this dude thinks he has tiny ass dick while being 6.3x5.5 beacuse retards on here told him 8x6 is average, if u wanna go somewhere in life, dont listed to dalits on here

His length is average. His girth is big.