Damaged Hair, Buzzcut or Trim

BPMKNO

BPMKNO

Silver
I previously made a thread about my hair here and I was told that it was damaged, and that I should just shave it off.

Recently have stopped using anything for my hair (conditioner, shampoo, leave-in conditioner, or sea salt spray) and now it looks like this

IMG 0577

IMG 0576

Today I have the option to go get a hair cut and but I noticed that solely my ends are dry, have a different texture than my roots, and frizz up more. So is it possible that I have bad split ends?

Should I get a trim (maybe 2-3 inches) for the ends of my hair or should I shave it and get a buzz?

I think it looks like split ends and stuff and maybe breakage but what do you guys think?

Solution
orangomango2003
just cut it very short and make sure it doesn't get damaged any further. buzzcut is fine if you're rotting inside for the next few months but it doesn't make that much of a difference since it's likely only the ends that are damaged. my hair is looking damaged too when it's longer, but when i cut it shorter to chico lachowski level it looks healthy again.
Frizzy doesn’t mean damaged

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Listen your hair doesn’t look damaged it’s just frizzy,frizzy doesn’t mean damaged you can take care of it easily.
I know, but I use leave in conditioners and I haven’t used anything but water to wash my hair in the past three days and it still looks fucked up regardless. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: dark.max
I previously made a thread about my hair here and I was told that it was damaged, and that I should just shave it off.

Recently have stopped using anything for my hair (conditioner, shampoo, leave-in conditioner, or sea salt spray) and now it looks like this

View attachment 3190206

View attachment 3190207

Today I have the option to go get a hair cut and but I noticed that solely my ends are dry, have a different texture than my roots, and frizz up more. So is it possible that I have bad split ends?

Should I get a trim (maybe 2-3 inches) for the ends of my hair or should I shave it and get a buzz?

I think it looks like split ends and stuff and maybe breakage but what do you guys think?
Please wash ur hair. Low quality post, did no research. Get a routine for ur frizz. its not damaged

Please wash ur hair. Low quality post, did no research. Get a routine for ur frizz. its not damaged
So I don’t have to buzz? Also, do you suggest
I get a trim? I was just going off what people said to my other thread, also I said split ends and I couldn’t find much other than that?

Last edited:
I know, but I use leave in conditioners and I haven’t used anything but water to wash my hair in the past three days and it still looks fucked up regardless. :feelswhy:
Effects of carbs, read @Never Get Up 's posts about diet and his protocols, oh and dont use Jewish chemicals for hair or anything

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and BPMKNO
So I don’t have to buzz? Also, do you suggest
I get a trim? I was just what people said to my other thread said split ends and I couldn’t find much other than that?
Yeah get a trim u don't need a buzz

• +1
Reactions: BPMKNO

View attachment 3190206

View attachment 3190207

honestly just go buzz itll grow healthier and look better

Effects of carbs, read @Never Get Up 's posts about diet and his protocols, oh and dont use Jewish chemicals for hair or anything
any leave in conditioner you could suggest? Or any hair products in general for curly hair?

just cut it very short and make sure it doesn't get damaged any further. buzzcut is fine if you're rotting inside for the next few months but it doesn't make that much of a difference since it's likely only the ends that are damaged. my hair is looking damaged too when it's longer, but when i cut it shorter to chico lachowski level it looks healthy again.

• +1
Reactions: BPMKNO
Solution
any leave in conditioner you could suggest? Or any hair products in general for curly hair?
me personally i haven’t used leave in conditioner for a while i’ve just been using a moisturizing cream and whenever u feel like ur hair needs hydration it might be wise to condition it with a hydrating conditioner one i personally use myself is hairitage, but if u want ur curls to really pop when u go into public use a curling cream moisturizer or a good leave in brand. This is how this routine has treated me.

Attachments

• IMG_8700.jpeg
    IMG_8700.jpeg
    406.3 KB · Views: 0
me personally i haven’t used leave in conditioner for a while i’ve just been using a moisturizing cream and whenever u feel like ur hair needs hydration it might be wise to condition it with a hydrating conditioner one i personally use myself is hairitage, but if u want ur curls to really pop when u go into public use a curling cream moisturizer or a good leave in brand. This is how this routine has treated me.
i’m getting some new products to experiment with next week private message me so we can stay in contact and i will let you know how those products work and how they will treat you.