Damian kater true height?

U

user.chris

Iron
was just wondering if there's any actual proof that Damian Kater is actually 5'7, has he confirmed it himself or is there a picture where you can see his height?

Has he ever uploaded anything without a filter?

• +1
Reactions: dsheppa, lifeless, ElTruecel and 2 others
He's 5'9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, ElTruecel, antony 726 and 2 others
5 foot 7

• +1
Reactions: piec and lestoa
No that's retarded
He went away from social media for 1 year he says he took a break. But who knows?… a chad doesnt just take a break for 1 year for “mental health issues” because well he’s literally chad

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and nullandvoid
He went away from social media for 1 year he says he took a break. But who knows?… a chad doesnt just take a break for 1 year for “mental health issues” because well he’s literally chad
Kater

"chad"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Clavicular, piec and 2 others
Really? Can you upload it?
It's not archived, he had some tiktoks in his early beginnings but then deleted them once he earned clout. With a quick net search you find this

I don't have anything else neither really care at all, I just say that he is a constant filter/makeup user so people know. Which is why he looks so different in some videos in regards to others. I remember him making a tiktok about how he needed to get some friends while he was in a skateboard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and PRIEST Sv3rige
It's not archived, he had some tiktoks in his early beginnings but then deleted them once he earned clout. With a quick net search you find this

View attachment 3118635

I don't have anything else neither really care at all, I just say that he is a constant filter/makeup user so people know. Which is why he looks so different in some videos in regards to others. I remember him making a tiktok about how he needed to get some friends while he was in a skateboard.
Makes sense. He is way too off to be a real Chad.

Really? Can you upload it?
But then there is this video, which looks quite unfrauded to me and he looks fine

So I don't know, but I remember he had some tiktoks where he looked off and as I said looked hypothyroid because of no eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PRIEST Sv3rige
But then there is this video, which looks quite unfrauded to me and he looks fine

So I don't know, but I remember he had some tiktoks where he looked off and as I said looked hypothyroid because of no eyebrows

"hypothyroid", probably, looks sick in the first pic.

Perhaps he was CL before getting struck by the condition, and now compensates with makeup / filters.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

Growing his hair out + an extra 12-18 months of aging from boy to adult made a big impact on his looks

I question if he got upper lip filler though

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

U cant lie he has chadlite+ genetics

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts